• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Editorial CD Projekt Red Removes Critic Score Requirements for Developer Bonuses, and an Editor's Thoughts

Raevenlord

News Editor
System Name The Ryzening
Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
Motherboard MSI X570 MAG TOMAHAWK
Cooling Lian Li Galahad 360mm AIO
Memory 32 GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3733 (4x 8 GB)
Video Card(s) Gigabyte RTX 3070 Ti
Storage Boot: Transcend MTE220S 2TB, Kintson A2000 1TB, Seagate Firewolf Pro 14 TB
Display(s) Acer Nitro VG270UP (1440p 144 Hz IPS)
Case Lian Li O11DX Dynamic White
Audio Device(s) iFi Audio Zen DAC
Power Supply Seasonic Focus+ 750 W
Mouse Cooler Master Masterkeys Lite L
Keyboard Cooler Master Masterkeys Lite L
Software Windows 10 x64
CD Projekt Red has announced that all of its developers will receive appropriate bonuses for their hard work in Cyberpunk 2077. These developer bonuses are usually dangled in front of developers with several caveats added, such as sales targets, critical reception based on Metacritic (of all things), and other factors. However, the company has decided to forgo these requirements in light of the hard eight years of toiling, and the prolonged periods of crunch with six workdays, that it put its team through. This is a wise decision, and one that shouldn't really have to be lauded - it should be common practice. But since it isn't, here we are, and CD Projekt Red deserves the accolades.

Cyberpunk 2077 achieved an 8 million pre-order milestone before it was ever released; that many pre-orders meant that the game had essentially recouped its development and marketing costs before it ever went gold. Of course, some last-gen console returns might take a bite into those sales numbers, but ultimately, it's a game that has been very well received, despite its many bugs and crashes. Sales figures are only going to increase from here on, and that means every sold copy of the game is another bill on the company's coffers.

This particular editor has been playing the game in a PS4 Pro system, and yes, the game has bugs. It does. I've seen numerous visual bugs, had the game crash on me five times in 10 hours of gameplay, seen the overall AI dumbness, saw enemies clipping through geometry and thus preventing me from completing missions... But I still remain in awe at the sheer scale of the game and CD Projekt Red's vision, and I've only ever reloaded the game without skipping a beat after such crashes. It's too big a dream to be achieved without any snags whatsoever. I am marveled at the expansiveness of the world they've created, the perfect Cyberpunk tone, the intimistic side quests, the attention to word detail, and the overall package (bugs notwithstanding, and not referring to my characters' genitals size).

I believe the game remains a testament for CD Projekt Red's ambitions, and am happy that the game will only improve from here. I don't feel like a beta tester, I don't feel defrauded by the company. I wish they'd delayed the game further to work out all these kinks, but I still see Cyberpunk 2077 as a love letter to the genre, and it's exactly my dreams of seeing Neuromancer in gameplay form. CD Projekt has earned my last-gen money, and will earn my PC version money as well when some expansions have been released (and I get myself an RT-capable card). Kudos to all the CD Projekt Red developers who toiled hard to make this game a reality. And thank you. I'll see you in Night City.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name Cyberline
Processor Intel Core i7 2600k -> 12600k
Motherboard Asus P8P67 LE Rev 3.0 -> Gigabyte Z690 Auros Elite DDR4
Cooling Tuniq Tower 120 -> Custom Watercoolingloop
Memory Corsair (4x2) 8gb 1600mhz -> Crucial (8x2) 16gb 3600mhz
Video Card(s) AMD RX480 -> ... nope still the same :'(
Storage Samsung 750 Evo 250gb SSD + WD 1tb x 2 + WD 2tb -> 2tb MVMe SSD
Display(s) Philips 32inch LPF5605H (television) -> Dell S3220DGF
Case antec 600 -> Thermaltake Tenor HTCP case
Audio Device(s) Focusrite 2i4 (USB)
Power Supply Seasonic 620watt 80+ Platinum
Mouse Elecom EX-G
Keyboard Rapoo V700
Software Windows 10 Pro 64bit
"in awe at the sheer scale of the game "

I can open the Unreal editor right now and make a map that is a square of a million by a million miles, biggest map ever...and also completely empty, nothing to do....
I get it, I get what you are saying, the city looks amazing, it really does but this is the problem with so many open world games, big open map aaaand zero to do, now games from lets say....7 years ago? like gta5? put random events in the map to give players somethign to do and obviously stuff to interact with and cyberpunk is missing that soooo badly.

The AI is completely unacceptable, why do cops just spawn and why do they spawn anyway.... why do they never drive cars, does MaxTacever show up apart from that scripted event? why cant I ride the damn train?!?! you could do that even in GTA freaking 3....
Like honestly the people who made the city deserve credit but whoever was responsible for filling it up messed up really badly...heck think of The Devision and all the little things you find there in that somewhat open world.

Processor AMD Ryzen 3700x
Motherboard asus ROG Strix B-350I Gaming
Cooling Deepcool LS520 SE
Memory crucial ballistix 32Gb DDR4
Video Card(s) RTX 3070 FE
Storage WD sn550 1To/WD ssd sata 1To /WD black sn750 1To/Seagate 2To/WD book 4 To back-up
Display(s) LG GL850
Case Dan A4 H2O
Audio Device(s) sennheiser HD58X
Power Supply Corsair SF600
Mouse MX master 3
Keyboard Master Key Mx
Software win 11 pro

I can open the Unreal editor right now and make a map that is a square of a million by a million miles, biggest map ever...and also completely empty, nothing to do....
I get it, I get what you are saying, the city looks amazing, it really does but this is the problem with so many open world games, big open map aaaand zero to do, now games from lets say....7 years ago? like gta5? put random events in the map to give players somethign to do and obviously stuff to interact with and cyberpunk is missing that soooo badly.

The AI is completely unacceptable, why do cops just spawn and why do they spawn anyway.... why do they never drive cars, does MaxTacever show up apart from that scripted event? why cant I ride the damn train?!?! you could do that even in GTA freaking 3....
Like honestly the people who made the city deserve credit but whoever was responsible for filling it up messed up really badly...heck think of The Devision and all the little things you find there in that somewhat open world.
There are random events...but it's mostly about shooting a bunch of thugs, or some corporats commiting "suicide".

Iv'e never played a single GTA, so I don't know what people mean by "empty world" when the map is full of quest markers. What made GTA world full of things that CP doesn't do ? (It's an honest question). When I think of big empty world I think of Darksiders 2 where the game was physically large, but had a really limited number of side quest

System Name The Cum Blaster
Processor R9 5900x
Motherboard Gigabyte X470 Aorus Gaming 7 Wifi
Cooling Alphacool Eisbaer LT360
Memory 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix @ 3800C16
Video Card(s) 7900 XTX Nitro+
Storage Lots
Display(s) 4k60hz, 4k144hz
Case Obsidian 750D Airflow Edition
Power Supply EVGA SuperNOVA G3 750W

way to miss the point by a mile lol

Processor Ryzen 7 5800X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite
Cooling Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE
Memory 2x16 GB Crucial Ballistix 3600 CL16 Rev E @ 3800 CL16
Video Card(s) RTX3080 Ti FE
Storage SX8200 Pro 1 TB, Plextor M6Pro 256 GB, WD Blue 2TB
Display(s) LG 34GN850P-B
Case SilverStone Primera PM01 RGB
Audio Device(s) SoundBlaster G6 | Fidelio X2 | Sennheiser 6XX
Power Supply SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 750W
Mouse Endgame Gear XM1R
Keyboard Wooting Two HE
Say what you want but if you care about story elements and not just wrecking havoc in an open world the game is freaking brilliant. I don't go around killing everybody just to see how police will react to this, haven't done it in Witcher games, and I see no point for it here. Main quests and side quests are solid, side activities are OK. If anything the world's too damn packed for my taste. You get sensory overload from the amount of markers on the map available right from the start.
If it wasn't for the bugs and performance issues this would be a GOTY material for sure. I know it's mine for sure, it takes the spot from Ghost of Tsushima.

System Name PCGR
Processor 12400f
Motherboard Asus ROG STRIX B660-I
Cooling Stock Intel Cooler
Memory 2x16GB DDR5 5600 Corsair
Video Card(s) Dell RTX 3080
Storage 1x 512GB Mmoment PCIe 3 NVME 1x 2TB Corsair S70
Display(s) LG 32" 1440p
Case Phanteks Evolve itx
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply 750W Cooler Master sfx
Software Windows 11
I am in the middle of this.

While the game is very expansive with lots to do within the city itself, it is still somewhat of the typical cookie cutter activities. As Chomiq said, the main story is where its at. And even then, I have done side missions where there is a lot more thought out about it. Just did one about the "Light that never goes out" I believe its called. A murderer who found God in Prison kind of thing. And while it never actually results in anything, it still was an interesting side quest that had a lot to it in itself. Something I haven't seen in games like GTA for instance where their side missions are far more cut and paste. So if you do those side missions and not random events, you still get a lot out of it and an interesting story outside of the main story. With of course main story so far being very solid.

I'll wait until it's $8.99 on a Steam sale, buy it, play it for 30 mimutes and then get a refund. That's not how a 2020 should look and feel. Or is it?

This is how i see it:

1) Typical gamers
2) My PC can't run it!!!!!!!!!
3) People who played games such as Stalker: Shadows of Chernobyl, DayZ Mod, Fallout: New Vegas, Batman: Arkham Knight, Elder Scrolls series and so on. On release date!
4) Those who realized you don't even need a crack to play (illegaly) downloaded version.

Personally i absolutelly love this game. Yes there are few bugs, but nothing game breaking and if there's an NPC stuck on my way - i always have shotgun by hand :D Going to do every single side quest and whatnow just to not finish this game too soon.

Processor Ryzen 5700x
Motherboard Gigabyte X570S Aero G R1.1 BiosF5g
Cooling Noctua NH-C12P SE14 w/ NF-A15 HS-PWM Fan 1500rpm
Memory Micron DDR4-3200 2x32GB D.S. D.R. (CT2K32G4DFD832A)
Video Card(s) AMD RX 6800 - Asus Tuf
Storage Kingston KC3000 1TB & 2TB & 4TB Corsair LPX
Display(s) LG 27UL550-W (27" 4k)
Case Be Quiet Pure Base 600 (no window)
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1220-VB
Power Supply SuperFlower Leadex V Gold Pro 850W ATX Ver2.52
Mouse Mionix Naos Pro
Keyboard Corsair Strafe with browns
Software W10 22H2 Pro x64
meh

I will probably get it as like the Witcher 3..................that is when the GOTY is out and on sale for $20.

Hmmm come to think of it I think I got 15 minutes logged on Witcher 3 goty...............hopefully have some time this holiday break to actually playing it.

Processor 13700KF Undervolted @ 5.6/ 5.5, 4.8Ghz Ring 200W PL1
Motherboard MSI 690-I PRO
Cooling Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 w/ Arctic P12 Fans
Memory 48 GB DDR5 7600 MHZ CL36
Video Card(s) RTX 4090 FE
Storage 2x 2TB WDC SN850, 1TB Samsung 960 prr
Display(s) Alienware 32" 4k 240hz OLED
Case SLIGER S620
Audio Device(s) Yes
Power Supply Corsair SF750
Mouse Xlite V2
Keyboard RoyalAxe
Software Windows 11
Benchmark Scores They're pretty good, nothing crazy.

This is how i see it:

1) Typical gamers
2) My PC can't run it!!!!!!!!!
3) People who played games such as Stalker: Shadows of Chernobyl, DayZ Mod, Fallout: New Vegas, Batman: Arkham Knight, Elder Scrolls series and so on. On release date!
4) Those who realized you don't even need a crack to play (illegaly) downloaded version.

Personally i absolutelly love this game. Yes there are few bugs, but nothing game breaking and if there's an NPC stuck on my way - i always have shotgun by hand :D Going to do every single side quest and whatnow just to not finish this game too soon.

Lmfao - pretty much sums it up

System Name Rectangulote
Processor Core I9-9900KF
Motherboard Asus TUF Z390M
Cooling Alphacool Eisbaer Aurora 280 + Eisblock RTX 3090 RE + 2 x 240 ST30
Memory 32 GB DDR4 3600mhz CL16 Crucial Ballistix
Video Card(s) KFA2 RTX 3090 SG
Storage WD Blue 3D 2TB + 2 x WD Black SN750 1TB
Display(s) 2 x Asus ROG Swift PG278QR / Samsung Q60R
Case Corsair 5000D Airflow
Audio Device(s) Evga Nu Audio + Sennheiser HD599SE + Trust GTX 258
Power Supply Corsair RMX850
Mouse Razer Naga Wireless Pro / Logitech MX Master
Keyboard Keychron K4 / Dierya DK61 Pro
Software Windows 11 Pro
The fact that people treat this game like it's GTA online but with more neon lights tells a lot of the kind of playerbase all that fuss about the game has brought because hype, the story is good and the sidequests too.

This is a problem, as almost always, of expectations in limited time developement, which most of the time are set by publishers and investors. It's similar to No Man's Sky, we got this team really wanting to do all they said but they need more time to do it and Sony wants it now.

I have enjoyed the game a lot. I still have to play more in the future when things have been patched.

Yes there are few bugs, but nothing game breaking and if there's an NPC stuck on my way - i always have shotgun by hand :D Going to do every single side quest and whatnow just to not finish this game too soon.

There are gamebreaking bugs. I am an obsessive game saver, so I am usually able to recover. Those bugs are not even what bothers me most about the game; a lot about it feels unfinished and won't ever be finished, things where you can see they probably started with an idea, but did not have time or resources to complete it. I've started the game new four times now. Three to see the origin sequences and the fourth time after I decided how I wanted to play the game. It's what open world games should be, full of distractions to keep you away from the main mission.

I feel the expectation of the game is set way too high because of most peoples' experience with the Witcher series. In addition, the game is being rushed out even though its not ready, just because of the immense pressure from the management and also from gamers (to the point of some crazed people sending death threats to the developers due to the delays). I've not played the game because I've looked at it and don't think its for me. But I feel for the amount of pressure and to be honest (a nice looking game), the developers should be entitled to some proper compensation for the hard work. There's still work to be done for sure, but those rough edges will likely be resolved over time.

Processor Ryzen 7 5800X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite
Cooling Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE
Memory 2x16 GB Crucial Ballistix 3600 CL16 Rev E @ 3800 CL16
Video Card(s) RTX3080 Ti FE
Storage SX8200 Pro 1 TB, Plextor M6Pro 256 GB, WD Blue 2TB
Display(s) LG 34GN850P-B
Case SilverStone Primera PM01 RGB
Audio Device(s) SoundBlaster G6 | Fidelio X2 | Sennheiser 6XX
Power Supply SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 750W
Mouse Endgame Gear XM1R
Keyboard Wooting Two HE
The entire launch situation reminds me of Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines, another great game that had serious issues with performance and bugs. It didn't stop me from completing the game because the story elements were top notch.

System Name Hotbox
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, 110/95/110, PBO +150Mhz, CO -7,-7,-20(x6),
Motherboard ASRock Phantom Gaming B550 ITX/ax
Cooling LOBO + Laing DDC 1T Plus PWM + Corsair XR5 280mm + 2x Arctic P14
Memory 32GB G.Skill FlareX 3200c14 @3800c15
Video Card(s) PowerColor Radeon 6900XT Liquid Devil Ultimate, UC@2250MHz max @~200W
Storage 2TB Adata SX8200 Pro
Display(s) Dell U2711 main, AOC 24P2C secondary
Case SSUPD Meshlicious
Audio Device(s) Optoma Nuforce μDAC 3
Power Supply Corsair SF750 Platinum
Mouse Logitech G603
Keyboard Keychron K3/Cooler Master MasterKeys Pro M w/DSA profile caps
Software Windows 10 Pro
How about instead of applauding CDPR for doing the bare minimum for their hard-pressed developers (not forcing them to crunch would have been far better though!), and instead heap some praise on studios actually doing good, like Supergiant games? No forced overtime, but instead forced vacations for overworked developers? Yes, that is how you maintain a healthy, happy and productive workforce, and that is how you can hope to avoid the disgusting turnover that is sadly so common in the games industry.

deu

System Name Bo-minator (my name is bo)
Processor AMD 3900X
Motherboard Gigabyte X570 AORUS MASTER
Cooling Noctua NH-D15
Memory G-SkiLL 2x8GB RAM 3600Mhz (CL16-16-16-16-36)
Video Card(s) ASUS STRIX 1080Ti OC
Storage Samsung EVO 850 1TB
Display(s) ACER XB271HU + DELL 2717D
Case Fractal Design Define R4
Audio Device(s) ASUS Xonar Essence STX
Power Supply Antec HCP 1000W
Mouse G403
Keyboard CM STORM Quick Fire Rapid
Software Windows 10 64-bit Pro
Benchmark Scores XX
Heres my take:

To early of an release? = for sure eventhough I have not experienced the bugs
Performance issues? = for sure
Worse than alot of other games put out? Not so sure

To be honest, I think the expectations set by the users (and marketing), but mostly the users, had reached utopian levels and would not have been met unless it was a gta 6, witcher 4 + deus ex 6 all in one, and had no bugs, looked next gen on ps4 and was performed like doom. Did they promise this? They proberbly promised alot, but I think alot of eager gamers convinced themselves that the game would be the answer to everything, which nothing can withstand.

I usually try to compare a singleplayer game to a movie when it comes to value. I look at the hours I had fun playing it, what is the price/hour ratio. Unless I think it is utter crap, the value vastly surpases that of a movie. Granted a movie is a super dense and 100% narrated experience, a game (both good and bad), gives you some of that adding a freedom to explore dwell and effect. I you spend half of your time reading other peoples bugs and go full on in the cristism culture, anything fun in the world can suck bigtime. Im not trying to undermine anyones experience but I think alot of people have a tendency to ruin their own enjoyment of the world around them (be this a game or any experience.)

My advice is that if you feel that the game is unplayable on your console pc / refund it for sure if you dont want to wait for the optimization, but if you are into story driven gameplay like mass effect / witcher / deus ex with a good sprinkle of gta, then Cyberpunk is an amazing game (at least until now) Again my flow in userexperience is easyly disrupted due to my occupation, but Until now (Cyberpunk 2077 on a 3900X and 1080Ti 1440p high/ultra), have been and is an mesmorizing experience. GJ to the devs; marketing: you should proberbly have prosponed the ps4 release even further but I can see how that might not be possible, and I look forward to the patches in jan and feb. Of all the shit that has happened in 2020, Cyberpunk is not one of them!

Processor i7 8700k 4.6Ghz @ 1.24V
Motherboard AsRock Fatal1ty K6 Z370
Cooling beQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200/C16
Video Card(s) ASRock RX7900XT Phantom Gaming
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 830 256GB + Crucial BX100 250GB + Toshiba 1TB HDD
Display(s) Gigabyte G34QWC (3440x1440)
Case Fractal Design Define R5
Audio Device(s) Harman Kardon AVR137 + 2.1
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse XTRFY M42
Keyboard Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint II
Software W10 x64

But there isn't zero to do, I'm not sure what you're going on about. I've wasted 16 hours just casually exploring the whole city doing random gigs and events. Got surprised many times, there are so many little details and superbly crafted corners to find, its crazy.

Yes, the AI is stupid as a bale of hay, but honestly? Its not very relevant. Later on the enemies you get that are not just armed with the good old AR are actually challenging, especially melee can be nasty stuff. But most of the time you'll prefer stealth, and then finishing combat quickly or not seeing it at all. The game isn't really built around long drawn out shootouts, if you're doing that, your build is shit and you're doing it wrong in my impression. The perk trees also motivate action over cover gameplay. You're either hacking, hacking and slashing, or hacking and shooting, especially later on when baddies get serious, you'll be using any tool you can find and quickhacks open up lots of options.

Why do cops just spawn... did you really think they casually drove from the precinct back in GTA? The way they spawn is not always clean. Agreed. Minor change... nothing to get your panties in a bunch about. I've had ONE random cop spawn in a weird moment, all others were plausible and deserved... I'm 25 hours in.

Interactivity is not perfect, you're right its not GTA. Its Cyberpunk, a different game from a different studio. If you want GTA, play GTA?

In the end its your loss really. This game is a new milestone in overall style points, setting, atmosphere and immersive qualities and combines emergent gameplay from both Fallout and GTA in a lovely, gloriously playable package. It has better gunplay than Fallout, better melee than Dying Light and even has parkour if you look for it. It has deep enough skill trees to replay it all over again. But hey, do worry about some accidental spawns buddy...

How about instead of applauding CDPR for doing the bare minimum for their hard-pressed developers (not forcing them to crunch would have been far better though!), and instead heap some praise on studios actually doing good, like Supergiant games? No forced overtime, but instead forced vacations for overworked developers? Yes, that is how you maintain a healthy, happy and productive workforce, and that is how you can hope to avoid the disgusting turnover that is sadly so common in the games industry.

Would be inclined to agree here. Its like we need to be all grateful for fair reward here? I mean, if you produce a blockbuster and sales cannon like this a bonus is the least that can be done. Its certainly NOT compensating for crunch time, because crunch time is in fact overtime and should certainly be awarded 200% payout IMO. We're talking about mental work here, its not easy to keep doing for a long time, and almost impossible to 'train'.

Hmmm a lot of fanboys here.

I am a true Witcher fan. Played it from the first game all the way through. I respect CD Projekt a lot. They seem to be a very sympathetic game developer and have heart for gaming and customers.

And yes the game has bugs (and no for me not really game breaking) But what mainly disturbs me is the unrealistic animations and sloppiness about details. It's a very unpolished game. They focussed on the quantity of the content and not the quality. Put the bar too high for the size and capabilities of their employees.

I am talking about cars making 90 degree turns and floating instead of naturally turning as physics would allow them... I'm talking sitting next to the bloke in the first mission and the car turns left nervously and him not turnign the steering wheel in any direction... I'm talking him walking through a wall.

And then my main grip with the game is the controls... It's clearly made for console controllers.. With mouse and keyboards it's sluggish. I am constantly feeling I'm lagging behind. And that's not FPS. I'm hitting 75-90 FPS steadily on 5900X+6800XT. The character just won't move and the shooting feels awkward.. it's a console game. My friends that play with keyboard and mouse noticed it too but my buddy playing with an Xbox controller feels completely natural about it. I think that says enough.

I just can't get immersed into the world with all the things that grab my attention (car animations, character animations, AI etc etc) and shake me awake that it's so plastic and unnatural. I constantly feel everything is off... And that's not the point of this type of game.

And then the graphics. It all looks so plastic on whatever setting... I can max out what I want but that doesn't make anything look more realistic. I think the graphics are overhyped. GTA V and RDR 2 did more for me.

Personally I think the game would be a great console game one day after smoothening out the bugs but as a PC gamer I expected more.

And this is of course just my opinion. I'm not taking away anything from people that love this game. There are tons of reasons why you could love this game. I get that. But a world that's full of weird crap that constantly remind me how fake it is just doesn't immerse me in any way.

Epic games was very quick with the refund. Props for that.

I'm becoming old and always see some things happen over and over again. Gpu releases, and corrections afterwards (780>780ti / 1070>1070ti / 2070>2070s / 3070>3070ti?), cpu battles between AMD and Intel (now it's easy to criticise Intel but i keep my Intel coolers for the future) and reviewers and users criticising games and crying for things they don't like only to post a "best 10 games of all Time" years later and including the previously hated game. I just don't pay too much attention to the "cons" list of game reviews anymore. Sometimes it looks more like something that needed to be filled rather than real problems. Sometimes the developer just needs some time. In cp2077's case, you know how it's gonna work. It already happened with Witcher 3. It had lots of small bugs, that got fixed with a million patches, they later added some great dlcs, and it became one of the greatest (and later polished) games of all time. No need to be so harsh. Better to enjoy what is good about the game concept and systems. I'd also love that games were released in a perfect state, but at least they get fixed some days later. I'd separate technical aspects from artistic/gameplay aspects in reviews at least. Basing scores around technical aspects makes the reviews get old soon. That's one of the reasons why i like so much w11zard impressions of games in his game benchmarks. He has become one of my favourite game reviewers haha

Attachments

• 131388556_10157847869715905_4382894842033323252_n.jpg
    131388556_10157847869715905_4382894842033323252_n.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 65