• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

G.SKILL Announces High-Performance ENKI Series AIO Liquid Coolers

G.SKILL International Enterprise Co., Ltd., the world's leading manufacturer of extreme performance memory and gaming peripherals, is excited to introduce a new product line of all-in-one CPU liquid coolers, the ENKI series AIO. Named after the ancient Sumerian god of water, the ENKI series AIO is a custom-designed AIO CPU cooler that focuses on high cooling performance by eliminating heat-transfer bottlenecks and engineered to efficiently extract heat from the CPU, through specially-selected low thermal resistance thermal paste, across the custom-tuned convex copper cold plate, and into the high-density radiator via widened, low-evaporation coolant tubing. Available in 360 mm, 280 mm, and 240 mm radiator sizes, each ENKI series AIO includes 9-blade hydro-bearing cooling fans, ARGB lighting, and easy-to-install mounting bracket kits.

Custom-Tuned Convex Cold Plate & Stair-Shaped High-Density Micro-Fin Design

To achieve high-performance cooling and maximum contact with the CPU, the ENKI series AIO liquid cooler utilizes a custom-tuned convex cold plate design to minimize the travel distance of heat from the CPU through the thermal paste and into the solid copper cold plate. On the other side of the cold plate, stair-shaped high-density micro-fins are used to optimally guide the coolant intake-outtake flow for efficient heat transfer from the cold plate and into the coolant.

High Flow-Rate Coolant Tubing & High Density Radiator Piping

In order to quickly deliver coolant between the cooler head and the radiator, high flow-rate coolant tubes with 8 mm inner diameter are chosen for the task. Each coolant tube is also constructed with thicker rubber walls for low coolant evaporation and are enclosed in nylon-braided sleeves for durability. The radiator is designed with high-density piping, which increases the surface area to facilitate efficient heat dissipation from the coolant and into the fins for effective cooling. Specifically, the 360 mm and 240 mm variant is designed with 3~4 more radiator pipes than typical radiators, while the 280 mm variant has 6 more radiator pipes.

High Static Pressure 9-Blade Fan & Low Thermal Resistance Thermal Paste

The ENKI series AIO liquid cooler is equipped with high performance 9-blade hydro-bearing PWM cooling fans, selected for its high static pressure to maintain constant air flow. Included within the accessory pack, is a tube of server-grade thermal paste that features ultra-low thermal resistance, which enables quick heat transfer from the CPU to the copper cold plate.

Customizable ARGB & Product Availability

Each ENKI series AIO liquid cooler is equipped with 3-pin ARGB motherboard connectors, allowing customizable RGB lighting via motherboard lighting control software. Available in 360 mm, 280 mm, and 240 mm, the ENKI series AIO also comes with a 5-year limited warranty. This product line of AIO liquid coolers will be available via G.SKILL distribution partners in 2021.

Official Video

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name Old friend
Processor 3550 Ivy Bridge x 39.0 Multiplier
Memory 2x8GB 2400 RipjawsX
Video Card(s) 970 Maxwell STRIX-GTX970-DC2OC-4GD5
G.SKILL! Liquid Coolers?! Interesting. Can't wait to see the TPU review of the 280 mm model.

Processor i9 10850k
Motherboard Asus strix Z-490-e
Cooling Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360
Memory G.SKILL Trident Z 4000mhz
Video Card(s) Asus STRIX RTX 3080
Storage 1tb Samsung 970 EVO,1tb hdd,750gb hdd
Display(s) Asus 27" 144htz 1440
Case Lian Li lancool 2 mesh
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Seasonic GX-850
Mouse Logitech G502 Hero
Keyboard Logitech Pro
I’m in the market for an aio hook me up with results.

System Name Blacky
Processor Ryzen 5 5600
Motherboard NZXT B550 N7 black
Cooling Arctic cooling liquid freezer II 360 Argb
Memory 4x corsair vengance pro
Video Card(s) RTX 3080 Neptune OC 10G
Storage 2TB HDD Seagate+2tb patiot vp4100+256gb s40g
Display(s) Viewsonic VX2428J
Case pccooler c3 500tg black + nzxt fan
Power Supply MSI a1000g
Mouse CM Mastermosue pro l
Keyboard DIY 87 rgb outemu silent white
asetek oem?...

Besides putting their own spin in terms of the RGB design on the cooler, and also slapping their own brand name on it, I fail to see how this segregates itself from the horde of AIO coolers out there. Basically they are using the same OEM from the looks of it, and indeed looks like an Asetek design.

Processor AMD Ryzen 3950X
Motherboard MSI MEG Godlike
Cooling NZXT Kraken X72
Memory G.Skill TridentZ Neo 3600MHz
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 2080
Case Lian-li PC-O11 Dynamic
Besides putting their own spin in terms of the RGB design on the cooler, and also slapping their own brand name on it, I fail to see how this segregates itself from the horde of AIO coolers out there. Basically they are using the same OEM from the looks of it, and indeed looks like an Asetek design.

It is in fact not one of our (Asetek) designs :)

System Name Apex Raptor: Silverback
Processor Intel i9 13900KS 6.2GHz/Allcore5.9
Motherboard z790 Apex
Cooling LT720 360mm + Phanteks T30
Memory 32GB @8000MT/s CL36
Video Card(s) RTX 4090
Storage 990 PRO 2TB / Firecuda 530 2TB
Display(s) Neo G8 / C1 65"
Case Antec Performance 1
Audio Device(s) DT 1990 Pro / Motu M2
Power Supply Prime Ultra Titanium 1000w
Mouse Scimitar Pro
Keyboard K95 Platinum
Everyone seems to want to have AIO and Monitor products these days.

Hmm, I wonder where the insane profit margins are!? ;)

Processor AMD Ryzen 3950X
Motherboard MSI MEG Godlike
Cooling NZXT Kraken X72
Memory G.Skill TridentZ Neo 3600MHz
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 2080
Case Lian-li PC-O11 Dynamic
I see, I stand corrected. Just a wild guess based on the design. :p Thank you for correcting me.

Oh not to worry at all :) Just figured I'd try and be helpful with clarification :)
Actually we always carry a list of current production units on our website :)

System Name The Little One
Processor i5-11320H @4.4GHZ
Motherboard AZW SEI
Cooling Fan w/heat pipes + side & rear vents
Memory 64GB Crucial DDR4-3200 (2x 32GB)
Video Card(s) Iris XE
Storage WD Black SN850X 4TB m.2, Seagate 2TB SSD + SN850 4TB x2 in an external enclosure
Display(s) 2x Samsung 43" & 2x 32"
Case Practically identical to a mac mini, just purrtier in slate blue, & with 3x usb ports on the front !
Audio Device(s) Yamaha ATS-1060 Bluetooth Soundbar & Subwoofer
Power Supply 65w brick
Mouse Logitech MX Master 2
Keyboard Logitech G613 mechanical wireless
Software Windows 10 pro 64 bit, with all the unnecessary background shitzu turned OFF !
Benchmark Scores PDQ
Anutha day, ANUTHA boring, same ole same same AIO....

nuthin new here kiddies, back to nappy time now :)

Space Lynx

Astronaut
That was a cool video though, not in market for one, but seeing the liquid through the tube first person style was pretty neat. never seen that before. I wonder if it was real, or just animated.

System Name Best AMD Computer
Processor AMD 7900X3D
Motherboard Asus X670E E Strix
Cooling In Win SR36
Memory GSKILL DDR5 32GB 5200 30
Video Card(s) Sapphire Pulse 7900XT (Watercooled)
Storage Corsair MP 700, Seagate 530 2Tb, Adata SX8200 2TBx2, Kingston 2 TBx2, Micron 8 TB, WD AN 1500
Display(s) GIGABYTE FV43U
Case Corsair 7000D Airflow
Audio Device(s) Corsair Void Pro, Logitch Z523 5.1
Power Supply Deepcool 1000M
Mouse Logitech g7 gaming mouse
Keyboard Logitech G510
Software Windows 11 Pro 64 Steam. GOG, Uplay, Origin
Benchmark Scores Firestrike: 46183 Time Spy: 25121
Even though there is nothing wrong with Asetek based AIOs I always get non Asetek models (Nepton 280) currently I am looking at the Silverstone Glacier or Alpahacool Eisbear Aurora. I will wait for a review on this one but it could be added to the list.