• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Visualize, Synchronize, Mesmerize - CORSAIR Launches New VENGEANCE RGB PRO SL Memory

VSG

Editor, Reviews & News
Staff member
CORSAIR, a world leader in PC gaming peripherals and enthusiast components, today announced a new range of high-performance DDR4 memory kits to its renowned VENGEANCE RGB PRO lineup, CORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB PRO SL. Initially available in a wide range of frequencies up to 3,600MHz and kits up to 128GB (4x32GB) in both black and white, VENGEANCE RGB PRO SL boasts dynamic ten-zone RGB lighting in a form-factor just 44mm tall, offering wide compatibility with nearly any PC build. Each module is tightly screened and optimized for peak performance and overclocking potential, for memory that matches its mesmerizing visuals with equally impressive performance.

At 44mm tall, VENGEANCE RGB PRO SL's compact form-factor enables compatibility with a multitude of CPU cooler options, including dual-fan AIO liquid CPU coolers and many air coolers such as the CORSAIR A500. Ten individually addressable RGB LEDs per module are massively customizable through CORSAIR iCUE software, and can be synchronized with all iCUE-compatible devices throughout your setup for stunning lighting effects across the entire iCUE ecosystem.

VENGEANCE RGB PRO SL continues the legacy of high-frequency performance and reliability synonymous with CORSAIR memory. Optimized for compatibility with the latest AMD and Intel DDR4 motherboards, VENGEANCE RGB PRO SL utilizes a custom PCB for high signal quality and stability. Each memory chip is carefully screened and selected for high performance and overclocking potential, while the stylized aluminum heatspreader efficiently disperses heat during even the most strenuous tasks, so you can get the most out of your memory. With completely customizable RGB lighting and outstanding performance contained in a form-factor that's more compact than ever before, VENGEANCE RGB PRO SL is memory that mesmerizes.

Availability, Warranty, and Pricing
The CORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB PRO SL Series is available immediately from the CORSAIR webstore and the CORSAIR worldwide network of authorized retailers and distributors. The CORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB PRO SL Series is backed by a limited lifetime warranty, alongside the CORSAIR worldwide customer service and technical support network. For up-to-date pricing of the CORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB PRO SL Series, please refer to the CORSAIR website.

Web Pages
To learn more about the CORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB PRO SL Series, please visit: https://www.corsair.com/vengeance-pro-sl

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

Looks good! I especially love the lower profile. I just hope they don’t skimp out on timings like past generations, though they most likely will. Still, good to see an update.

Only up to 3600MT/s? Corsair must be scraping the bottom of the IC bin for these.
I always figured Corsair is for the cheap, economic garbage bins.
If I wanted something good, I'd go look at G.Skill, but their golden bins are of their own price category ...

TheLostSwede

News Editor
System Name Overlord Mk MLI
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X670E Aorus Master
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 SE with offsets
Memory 32GB Team T-Create Expert DDR5 6000 MHz @ CL30-34-34-68
Video Card(s) Gainward GeForce RTX 4080 Phantom GS
Storage 1TB Solidigm P44 Pro, 2 TB Corsair MP600 Pro, 2TB Kingston KC3000
Display(s) Acer XV272K LVbmiipruzx 4K@160Hz
Case Fractal Design Torrent Compact
Audio Device(s) Corsair Virtuoso SE
Power Supply be quiet! Pure Power 12 M 850 W
Mouse Logitech G502 Lightspeed
Keyboard Corsair K70 Max
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores https://valid.x86.fr/5za05v
Looks good! I especially love the lower profile. I just hope they don’t skimp out on timings like past generations, though they most likely will. Still, good to see an update.
CMH16GX4M2E3200C16 - Cas 16
CMH32GX4M2Z3600C18 - Cas 18

If I wanted something good, I'd go look at G.Skill, but their golden bins are of their own price category ...

Corsair has decent kits based on B-die like everyone else does these days.

Eh.
Don't get me wrong, I have (B-Die) Corsairs, but they were of the budget variety. It's nice enough, but 3600-C14 this is not.
And apparently Corsair doesn't offer any either (they do have 3200-14-14-14-34 though), unlike G.Skill.
So, yeah.

System Name The Little One
Processor i5-11320H @4.4GHZ
Motherboard AZW SEI
Cooling Fan w/heat pipes + side & rear vents
Memory 64GB Crucial DDR4-3200 (2x 32GB)
Video Card(s) Iris XE
Storage WD Black SN850X 4TB m.2, Seagate 2TB SSD + SN850 4TB x2 in an external enclosure
Display(s) 2x Samsung 43" & 2x 32"
Case Practically identical to a mac mini, just purrtier in slate blue, & with 3x usb ports on the front !
Audio Device(s) Yamaha ATS-1060 Bluetooth Soundbar & Subwoofer
Power Supply 65w brick
Mouse Logitech MX Master 2
Keyboard Logitech G613 mechanical wireless
Software Windows 10 pro 64 bit, with all the unnecessary background shitzu turned OFF !
Benchmark Scores PDQ
NOTE TO RAM MFGR'S:

puhLEEEZE stop calling ram with white heat spreaders but black PBC's as "WHITE"...

When you decide to get off your ass & invest the extra .00382 worth of paint/pigment to make it all white, then you can call it that & will get my money, until then, you can just B.M.A.. ...:D.:shadedshu:.:cry:

TheLostSwede

News Editor
Keyboard Corsair K70 Max
Software Windows 10 Pro
NOTE TO RAM MFGR'S:

puhLEEEZE stop calling ram with white heat spreaders but black PBC's as "WHITE"...

When you decide to get off your ass & invest the extra .00382 worth of paint/pigment to make it all white, then you can call it that & will get my money, until then, you can just B.M.A.. ...:D.:shadedshu:.:cry:
Sorry, but you have NO idea what you're talking about here.
The issue isn't the cost of the colour itself, but white PCBs require dedicated production lines which almost no PCB factor or SMT line would invest in.
Why? Because its a PITA to clean the machines after you've had white PCBs puts through them and it's very hard to clean out all of the white bits. If you don't get rid of 100% of the white dust, you'll mess up the next production run, as it'll have white dots all over it. This is why almost no-one uses white PCBs.
But hey, if you want to set up dedicated facilities that only work with white PCBs, I'm sure you'll get some business...

On top of that, the silk screening and solder mask on PCBs is harder for optical pick and place machines too see, so it's harder to mount components correctly on them.

Last edited:
System Name TheDeeGee's PC
Processor Intel Core i7-11700
Motherboard ASRock Z590 Steel Legend
Cooling Noctua NH-D15
Memory Crucial Ballistix 3200/C16 32GB
Video Card(s) Nvidia RTX 4070 Ti 12GB
Storage Crucial P5 Plus 2TB / Crucial P3 Plus 2TB / Crucial P3 Plus 4TB
Display(s) EIZO CX240
Case Lian-Li O11 Dynamic Evo XL
Audio Device(s) Creative Sound Blaster ZxR / AKG K601 Headphones
Power Supply Seasonic PRIME Fanless TX-700
Mouse Logitech G500s
Keyboard Keychron Q6
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit
Benchmark Scores None, as long as my games runs smooth.
Compact 44MM...

spiderman lol GIF

LOL? I have 4400 C19 bin 2x8GB Vengeance LPX and it's not even the highest bin available. When I was buying these the 4700 bin was also available. These days they also carry a 5000 bin, there's even a review somewhere up here on TPU.

TheLostSwede

News Editor
Keyboard Corsair K70 Max
Software Windows 10 Pro
System Name Rainbow Puke Machine :D
Processor Intel Core i5-11400 (MCE enabled, PL removed)
Motherboard ASUS STRIX B560-G GAMING WIFI mATX
Cooling Corsair H60i RGB PRO XT AIO + HD120 RGB (x3) + SP120 RGB PRO (x3) + Commander PRO
Memory Corsair Vengeance RGB RT 2 x 8GB 3200MHz DDR4 C16
Video Card(s) Zotac RTX2060 Twin Fan 6GB GDDR6 (Stock)
Storage Corsair MP600 PRO 1TB M.2 PCIe Gen4 x4 SSD
Display(s) LG 29WK600-W Ultrawide 1080p IPS Monitor (primary display)
Case Corsair iCUE 220T RGB Airflow (White) w/Lighting Node CORE + Lighting Node PRO RGB LED Strips (x4).
Audio Device(s) ASUS ROG Supreme FX S1220A w/ Savitech SV3H712 AMP + Sonic Studio 3 suite
Power Supply Corsair RM750x 80 Plus Gold Fully Modular
Mouse Corsair M65 RGB FPS Gaming (White)
Keyboard Corsair K60 PRO RGB Mechanical w/ Cherry VIOLA Switches
Software Windows 11 Professional x64 (Update 23H2)
guess these kits will be part of my new build. Wonder how this would stack up against the RGB PRO model?