• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

GIGABYTE Launches GeForce RTX 3080 GAMING OC WATERFORCE WB 10G graphics card

VSG

Editor, Reviews & News
Staff member
GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY Co. Ltd, a leading manufacturer of premium gaming hardware, today announced the GIGABYTE WATERFORCE graphics card - GeForce RTX 3080 GAMING OC WATERFORCE WB 10G powered by the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 GPU. Whether users are looking to fulfill the demands of their high-end water-cooled systems, or to enjoy the benefits of water-cooled GPU and CPUs, GIGABYTE GAMING OC WATERFORCE graphics card is the best choice. GIGABYTE provides easy-to-install and quality-guaranteed water-cooled graphics cards for desktop PCs.

With the continuous increase in CPU power consumption, high-end water-cooled motherboards in the market are becoming more and more popular. The easy-to-install and quality-guaranteed GIGABYTE GAMING OC WATERFORCE graphics card is an easy choice for maximizing your graphics power. Just invest a little more than the GAMING OC air-cooled version and you can enjoy the water cooling benefits for the GPU and CPU. The GAMING OC WATERFORCE graphics card is equipped with a top-of-the-line overclocked GPU. It provides an all-around cooling solution for all key components of the graphics card, keeping the GPU, VRAM and MOSFET running cool to ensure stable overclock operation and longer durability.

GIGABYTE provides factory-assembled professional quality, RGB Fusion 2.0 lighting effects, protection metal backplate and ULTRA DURABLE certified components. All these features make GAMING OC WATERFORCE graphics cards the best choice. The dual BIOS physical switch design allows users to choose between OC mode and Standard mode according to their needs.

If the user replaces the air-cooled graphics card with a third-party water-cooled kit, there is risk of damage to the card and the warranty will be void. The water block installed by GIGABYTE has been professionally designed and tested to accurately dissipate the heat generated by the graphics card and has better heat dissipation efficiency than the third-party kits.

We want you to experience the best service you have ever had. This is why on top of our standard 3-year warranty, we would like to offer you an additional 1 year of protection to your graphics card free of charge. You can enjoy a 4-year warranty by registering on the website within 30 days of purchase.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name Americas cure is the death of Social Justice & Political Correctness
Processor i7-11700K
Motherboard Asrock Z590 Extreme wifi 6E
Cooling Noctua NH-U12A
Memory 32GB Corsair RGB fancy boi 5000
Video Card(s) RTX 3090 Reference
Storage Samsung 970 Evo 1Tb + Samsung 970 Evo 500Gb
Display(s) Dell - 27" LED QHD G-SYNC x2
Case Fractal Design Meshify-C
Audio Device(s) on board
Power Supply Seasonic Focus+ Gold 1000 Watt
Mouse Logitech G502 spectrum
Keyboard AZIO MGK-1 RGB (Kaith Blue)
Software Win 10 Professional 64 bit
Benchmark Scores the MLGeesiest
that is ugly aF

System Name Main PC
Processor 13700k
Motherboard Asrock Z690 Steel Legend D4 - Bios 13.02
Cooling Noctua NH-D15S
Memory 32 Gig 3200CL14
Video Card(s) 3080 RTX FE 10G
Storage 1TB 980 PRO (OS, games), 2TB SN850X (games), 2TB DC P4600 (work), 2x 3TB WD Red, 2x 4TB WD Red
Display(s) LG 27GL850
Case Fractal Define R4
Audio Device(s) Asus Xonar D2X
Power Supply Antec HCG 750 Gold
Software Windows 10 21H2 LTSC
I wonder what the customers waiting for backorders of existing gigabyte 3080s think of gigabyte putting chips into this card?

phill

Staff member
System Name Not so complete or overkill - There are others!! Just no room to put! :D
Processor Ryzen Threadripper 3970X
Motherboard Asus Zenith 2 Extreme Alpha
Cooling Lots!! Dual GTX 560 rads with D5 pumps for each rad. One rad for each component
Memory Viper Steel 4 x 16GB DDR4 3600MHz not sure on the timings... Probably still at 2667!! :(
Video Card(s) Asus Strix 3090 with front and rear active full cover water blocks
Storage I'm bound to forget something here - 250GB OS, 2 x 1TB NVME, 2 x 1TB SSD, 4TB SSD, 2 x 8TB HD etc...
Display(s) 3 x Dell 27" S2721DGFA @ 7680 x 1440P @ 144Hz or 165Hz - working on it!!
Case The big Thermaltake that looks like a Case Mods
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply EVGA 1600W T2
Mouse Corsair thingy
Keyboard Razer something or other....
VR HMD No headset yet
Software Windows 11 OS... Not a fan!!
Benchmark Scores I've actually never benched it!! Too busy with WCG and FAH and not gaming! :( :( Not OC'd it!! :(
D

Deleted member 205776

I think personally everything is too focused on RGB... What ever happen to something sleek and subtle and so on?? :(
I personally enjoy minimal RGB on my builds. While I'm playing I want to be focused on my monitor, not the las-vegas-in-a-box in my peripheral view.

System Name K9
Processor i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz and 32deg C - delid + Grizzly Conductonaught LM
Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Gaming X
Cooling Custom water cooling loop - GPU + mobo (+VRM's) + CPU
Memory G Skill - Trident Z RGB DDR4 - 3866Mhz x 32Gb @ 3800Mhz
Video Card(s) Gigabyte Aorus 11Gb GTX 1080 Ti Waterforce Extreme @ 2250Mhz
Storage Samsung 500Gb M2 970 EVO + Samsung 850 Pro SSD + ADATA 512Gb SSD + Samsung 1Tb & 3T + WD 1Tb + 3Tb
Display(s) ASUS 27" ROG Swift 1440p @ 165Hz & BenQ 27" LED
Case Thermaltake Core P7 - Open frame
Audio Device(s) Logitech Z906 - 5.1ch
Power Supply EVGA 1200W
Mouse Roccat LeadR + Razer Nagar V2 Pro
Keyboard Corsair K70 LUX with Cherry Red switches
Software Win 10 Pro 64bit
Benchmark Scores v/fast
I've been using their GTX1080 Ti waterforce sine new and it's still going strong.

Can't wait till they produce the RTX3080 Ti version - then I'll do the upgrade.

Processor AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
Motherboard MSI MAG B550 TOMAHAWK
Cooling AMD Wraith Prism
Memory Team Group Dark Pro 8Pack Edition 3600Mhz CL16
Video Card(s) NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 FE
Storage Kingston A2000 1TB + Seagate HDD workhorse
Display(s) Samsung 50" QN94A Neo QLED
Case Antec 1200
Power Supply Seasonic Focus GX-850
Mouse Razer Deathadder Chroma
Keyboard Logitech UltraX
Software Windows 11
Hooray! Another phantom product.

We have gamers on this very forum that can mine in their sleep, that isn't Gigabytes problem.