• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Realtek Modded Audio Driver for Windows 10/11 - Only for HDAUDIO

@Ferather @Alan Finotty guys any idea why realtek audio console says "Realtek Audio Console Doesnt Support This Machine" with Alan's driver but not with Ferather's driver.

i cant use realtek audio console with Alan's driver to seperate the streams.

RollingOnion

Hello,

I'm new guy here and may I ask if this driver be used on an old Clevo machine? (model P650HS to be specific)

And, what KGA config do when the Sound Blaster unable to detect the audio device?

Thanks.

p/s:
  • Here is my Realtek HardwareID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0899&SUBSYS_155865A2

Last edited:

AAF Optimus

Account Closed - Will not update Projects
System Name NEW AAF OPTIMUS RIG
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 5600X (6C/12T)
Motherboard ASUS TUF Gaming B550M-Plus
Cooling DEEPCOOL Gammax L120T
Memory CRUCIAL Pro Gaming 32GB DDR4-3200 (@3733) (2x16GB)
Video Card(s) NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 12GB MSI Ventus 2X OC LHR
Storage ADATA Legend 700 PCIe Gen3 x4 256GB; ADATA Legend 800 PCIe Gen4 x4 2TB; GoldenFir SSD 1TB
Display(s) AOC VIPER 27" 165Hz 1ms (27G2SE)
Case DARKFLASH DK100-BK
Audio Device(s) REALTEK S1200A (ALC1200) with AAF Optimus Audio
Power Supply REDRAGON RGPS 600W 80 PLUS Bronze Full Modular
Mouse CLAHM CL-MM386 7200DPI
Keyboard MOTOSPEED CK-108 Mechanical Keyboard
Software Windows 11 Pro x64 23H2
@Alan Finotty can u pls add @Ferather's DTS sound unbound too in your driver.
I could even add it, but the installer would be too big. I don't know if such a final size would be accepted by the community present here.

Please replace Dolby Atmos speaker system and use Dolby Atmos speaker system using vldp120
Dolby Atmos speaker system and Dolby Atmos for Gaming two kinds of installation :lovetpu:

alanfox2000 Dolby Atmos speaker system is the best solution
Suggestion in progress...

AAF Optimus

Storage ADATA Legend 700 PCIe Gen3 x4 256GB; ADATA Legend 800 PCIe Gen4 x4 2TB; GoldenFir SSD 1TB
Case DARKFLASH DK100-BK
I could even add it, but the installer would be too big. I don't know if such a final size would be accepted by the community present here.

SpeakerSystem.jpg

AAF Optimus

Case DARKFLASH DK100-BK

Dolby Atmos for Gaming:

Gaming.jpg

Headphone presets (working)

1.jpg

AAF Optimus

Case DARKFLASH DK100-BK
NEW DCH DRIVERS RELEASED IN GITHUB
DCH DRIVER VERSION 6.0.9137.1
MORE DETAILS IN GITHUB

WARNING: There is also an update for Nahimic on the Microsoft Store to version 1.5.4.0, but it is very likely that once installed, your enhancement will stop working.

ATTENTION 1: You will need to uninstall the currently installed version before continuing with this installation. A condition has been imposed for this due to problems reported by some users.

ATTENTION 2: If you want to use DTS in conjunction with Creative Sound Blaster, choose DTS: X Ultra. The reason: I did intensive tests on my PC, combining each one with each other and found that the control services of Creative Sound Blaster Connect and DTS HeadphoneX v1 cannot work together, they conflict with each other, that is, if both services are stopped and you start Creative UWP Service first and manually and then start DTSAPO3Service, the latter will be starting and stopping all the time, like a vicious cycle. Now, if both services are stopped and you first start the DTSAPO3Service manually and then start the Creative UWP Service, the latter will not even start.

RECOMMENDATION:
Before installing this modified driver, be sure to remove any and all residues from previous Realtek audio drivers or even if there are residues from previous versions of my mods. For this you will need the DriverStoreExplorer (by @lostindark). Remove any drivers whose vendor is "Realtek", "Dolby", "DTS", "Creative" or "Alan Finotty" in the Sound, Video and Game Controllers, Extensions and Software Components categories, if they persist.

Those who want only Realtek material, just choose the panel option (HDA or UAD), select your decoder and deselect the rest.

GO TO 1st PAGE

ENJOY!!!

Raziels_Lament

Just tried your newest driver. I appreciate your continued efforts. Still wondering about fixing the bass management for realtek.

MORE DETAILS IN GITHUB

WARNING: There is also an update for Nahimic on the Microsoft Store to version 1.5.4.0, but it is very likely that once installed, your enhancement will stop working.

ATTENTION 1: You will need to uninstall the currently installed version before continuing with this installation. A condition has been imposed for this due to problems reported by some users.

ATTENTION 2: If you want to use DTS in conjunction with Creative Sound Blaster, choose DTS: X Ultra. The reason: I did intensive tests on my PC, combining each one with each other and found that the control services of Creative Sound Blaster Connect and DTS HeadphoneX v1 cannot work together, they conflict with each other, that is, if both services are stopped and you start Creative UWP Service first and manually and then start DTSAPO3Service, the latter will be starting and stopping all the time, like a vicious cycle. Now, if both services are stopped and you first start the DTSAPO3Service manually and then start the Creative UWP Service, the latter will not even start.

RECOMMENDATION:
Before installing this modified driver, be sure to remove any and all residues from previous Realtek audio drivers or even if there are residues from previous versions of my mods. For this you will need the DriverStoreExplorer (by @lostindark). Remove any drivers whose vendor is "Realtek", "Dolby", "DTS", "Creative" or "Alan Finotty" in the Sound, Video and Game Controllers, Extensions and Software Components categories, if they persist.

Those who want only Realtek material, just choose the panel option (HDA or UAD), select your decoder and deselect the rest.

GO TO 1st PAGE

ENJOY!!!
DTS Sound Unbound 2020.3.28.0 cracked????

MORE DETAILS IN GITHUB

RECOMMENDATION:

GO TO 1st PAGE

ENJOY!!!

6.0.9137.1 (Updated) driver still has the same problem for me as the last two releases (described here). Should I choose the patched APO instead during setup?

AAF Optimus

Case DARKFLASH DK100-BK
6.0.9137.1 (Updated) driver still has the same problem for me as the last two releases (described here). Should I choose the patched APO instead during setup?
Yes, I recommend it.

DTS Sound Unbound 2020.3.28.0 cracked????
In fact, this version is really buggy. I just put the Msix file with the installer together with the dependencies.

Thanks @Alan Finotty , amazing work as usual! I have a question - can I manually add the Sennheiser HD560S to the list of headphones in DTS Sound Unbound?
I didn't find your specific model in the list, but you can try the following: Open DTS Sound Unbound, click on DTS HeadphoneX and then Settings, select the three dots and type "Sennheiser"

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHz
Motherboard Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. B85M-D3H
Memory 8,00 Go (7,89 Go utilisable
Video Card(s) GPU 1 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970/ GPU 0 Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600
Display(s) Samsung Q60T
Case Zalman case
Mouse USB NGS
Keyboard Old Dell keyboard
Yes, I recommend it.

In fact, this version is really buggy. I just put the Msix file with the installer together with the dependencies.

I didn't find your specific model in the list, but you can try the following: Open DTS Sound Unbound, click on DTS HeadphoneX and then Settings, select the three dots and type "Sennheiser"
Do I need to pay to have DTS Sound Unbound ? Because its asking me to pay

AAF Optimus

Case DARKFLASH DK100-BK
Do I need to pay to have DTS Sound Unbound ? Because its asking me to pay
If any version is already installed, uninstall it and install the version that comes with the package (2020.3.28.0)

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHz
Motherboard Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. B85M-D3H
Memory 8,00 Go (7,89 Go utilisable
Video Card(s) GPU 1 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970/ GPU 0 Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600
Display(s) Samsung Q60T
Case Zalman case
Mouse USB NGS
Keyboard Old Dell keyboard
If any version is already installed, uninstall it and install the version that comes with the package (2020.3.28.0)
I already made a clean flash without any app and everything deleted with DriverApo

Edit : Today it works as intended.

Last edited:
The installation worked perfectly, however the adjustments in DTS:X are not making difference in the audio.

AAF Optimus

Case DARKFLASH DK100-BK
MORE DETAILS IN GITHUB

RECOMMENDATION: Before installing this modified driver, be sure to remove any and all residues from previous Realtek audio drivers or even if there are residues from previous versions of my mods. For this you will need the DriverStoreExplorer (by @lostindark). Remove any drivers whose vendor is "Realtek", "Dolby", "DTS", "Creative" or "Alan Finotty" in the Sound, Video and Game Controllers, Extensions and Software Components categories, if they persist.

GO TO 1st PAGE

ENJOY!!!

MORE DETAILS IN GITHUB

RECOMMENDATION: Before installing this modified driver, be sure to remove any and all residues from previous Realtek audio drivers or even if there are residues from previous versions of my mods. For this you will need the DriverStoreExplorer (by @lostindark). Remove any drivers whose vendor is "Realtek", "Dolby", "DTS", "Creative" or "Alan Finotty" in the Sound, Video and Game Controllers, Extensions and Software Components categories, if they persist.

GO TO 1st PAGE

ENJOY!!!
Hi Alan .. Thanks for the newest release. I've done some testing of some of the apps in your driver package.

1. I've tried the driver package which consists of DTS:X Ultra coupled with DTS Sound Unbound + Dolby Atmost For Gaming + SB Connect 720 + Realtek HDA Panel supports Dolby & DTS (patched). The result is the sound output quality is not that optimal when I was expecting Dolby Atmost + DTS. (I think the sound quality of music and video sound on YouTube isn't very good). Then;

2. I tried again testing the driver package from DTS:X Ultra combined with DTS Sound Unbound + Dolby Atmost Speaker System + SB Connect 720 + Realtek HDA Panel supports Dolby & DTS (patched). The result; Good sound quality is heard when I listen to music on a music player application, such as AIMP and also YouTube (although it is a little less optimal for videos on YouTube). Next I tried to play a movie file that supports Dolby Atmos, it turned out that the vocal sound was a little bit into or like a bit clogged on my headphone device. Also, every time I play some videos it seems like there are strange noises, whether it's called sound noise, or something. But that hasn't happened before in your previous driver package releases.

Conclusion: The sound quality produced between Dolby Atmost and DTS isn't balanced.

Once again thank you so much for your hard work. :toast:

For my dobly atmos for gaming now sounds better. the problem I had before in the game hitman 3 i shoot but the sound merged with the background noise and did not stand out. Now when i shoot in a closed environment i hear the echo of the shot as it should be heard

Hi Alan .. Thanks for the newest release. I've done some testing of some of the apps in your driver package.

1. I've tried the driver package which consists of DTS:X Ultra coupled with DTS Sound Unbound + Dolby Atmost For Gaming + SB Connect 720 + Realtek HDA Panel supports Dolby & DTS (patched). The result is the sound output quality is not that optimal when I was expecting Dolby Atmost + DTS. (I think the sound quality of music and video sound on YouTube isn't very good). Then;

2. I tried again testing the driver package from DTS:X Ultra combined with DTS Sound Unbound + Dolby Atmost Speaker System + SB Connect 720 + Realtek HDA Panel supports Dolby & DTS (patched). The result; Good sound quality is heard when I listen to music on a music player application, such as AIMP and also YouTube (although it is a little less optimal for videos on YouTube). Next I tried to play a movie file that supports Dolby Atmos, it turned out that the vocal sound was a little bit into or like a bit clogged on my headphone device. Also, every time I play some videos it seems like there are strange noises, whether it's called sound noise, or something. But that hasn't happened before in your previous driver package releases.

Conclusion: The sound quality produced between Dolby Atmost and DTS isn't balanced.

Once again thank you so much for your hard work. :toast:

Could you elaborate the DTS:X Ultra with DTS Sound Unbound and Realtek HDA Panel with DTS (patched)?