• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

BIOSTAR Announces B560MX-E PRO and B560MH-E PRO Motherboards

AleksandarK

News Editor
Staff member
BIOSTAR, a leading manufacturer of motherboards, graphics cards, and storage devices today, announces the latest B560MX-E PRO and B560MH-E PRO motherboards. Designed to support Intel's 10th/11th Generation Intel Core Processors and professional graphics cards, the new B560 series motherboards are highly versatile. Powered by Intel's B560 chipset, these two new motherboards are efficient and robust in any use case.

PCI-e 4.0 and PCIe M.2 4.0 & M.2 Cooling, among other cutting-edge technology, adds up to a great platform, tailor-made for business or even casual use. The two new motherboards support up to 128 GB of DDR4 memory across 4 DIMM with an overclocking capability of up to 4000+(OC)MHz. Backed by BIOSTAR's proprietary Digital PWM technology, the new B560MX-E PRO, and B560MH-E PRO motherboards are safe and long-lasting, capable of supporting the best hardware with ease. Both motherboards pack all the essentials in their rear I/O panel with almost identical layouts on a Micro-ATX form factor.

Designed with 6 USB ports consisting of 4x USB 3.2 (Gen1) Ports and 2x USB 2.0 Ports. Furthermore, a single 1x PS/2 Keyboard / Mouse Port provides extra connectivity for users looking to use an older device with the system.

Additionally, 2x WiFi Antenna ports that support WiFi 6 and a single LAN port powered by Intel I219V chipset are readily available in these two motherboards for faster internet connectivity. When it comes to video connectivity, the B560MX-E PRO motherboard comes with a single DVI-D port which is not available on the B560MH-E PRO motherboard.

Both motherboards share a single VGA-Out port in addition to an HDMI 2.1 port capable of supporting up to 4K vivid crystal-clear images. Three powerful audio ports controlled by the ALC897 chipset provide an immersive audio-visual experience.

Overall, BIOSTAR has once again delivered two outstanding products for their consumers. Reliability, performance, and cutting-edge technology makes the new B560MX-E PRO and B560MH-E PRO motherboards the best choice for any business or casual use.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name Skunkworks
Processor 5800x3d
Motherboard x570 unify
Cooling Noctua NH-U12A
Memory 32GB 3600 mhz
Video Card(s) asrock 6800xt challenger D
Storage Sabarent rocket 4.0 2TB, MX 500 2TB
Display(s) Asus 1440p144 27"
Case Old arse cooler master 932
Power Supply Corsair 1200w platinum
Mouse *squeak*
Keyboard Some old office thing
Software openSUSE tumbleweed/Mint 21.2
A triassic period video connector? Oh but theother board has DVI, we're moving to the cretacious era!

I'll give biostar credit for making no nonsense boards in an era where everyone is slapping huge heatsinks and tons of RGB on everything, but really? VGA and DVI?

A triassic period video connector? Oh but theother board has DVI, we're moving to the cretacious era!

I'll give biostar credit for making no nonsense boards in an era where everyone is slapping huge heatsinks and tons of RGB on everything, but really? VGA and DVI?
I work at a moderately large organization, and it is pathetic how many VGA only monitors are still in use. Because the modern business class desktop computers we purchase (Dell Optiplix, HP ProDesk) do not come with VGA ports, we have to spend a significant sum of money on DP-VGA adatpers.

System Name Bragging Rights
Processor Atom Z3735F 1.33GHz
Motherboard It has no markings but it's green
Cooling No, it's a 2.2W processor
Memory 2GB DDR3L-1333
Video Card(s) Gen7 Intel HD (4EU @ 311MHz)
Storage 32GB eMMC and 128GB Sandisk Extreme U3
Display(s) 10" IPS 1280x800 60Hz
Case Veddha T2
Audio Device(s) Apparently, yes
Power Supply Samsung 18W 5V fast-charger
Mouse MX Anywhere 2
Keyboard Logitech MX Keys (not Cherry MX at all)
VR HMD Samsung Oddyssey, not that I'd plug it into this though....
Software W10 21H1, barely
Benchmark Scores I once clocked a Celeron-300A to 564MHz on an Abit BE6 and it scored over 9000.
I work at a moderately large organization, and it is pathetic how many VGA only monitors are still in use. Because the modern business class desktop computers we purchase (Dell Optiplix, HP ProDesk) do not come with VGA ports, we have to spend a significant sum of money on DP-VGA adatpers.
See, I don't quite understand that.

The monitors I was buying 10-15 years ago that predated LED backlights have all died. The cold-cathode backlights didn't survive to today - either they blew out with age, or the quality of their light took on a sickly green/yellow tint as they aged to the point where users rightly complained they were unfit for use and requested a replacement.

Even if all of those ancient monitors were still going (and they're not) they typically came with VGA and DVI. We still have decade-old screens in use at the moment, maybe 100+ that are chunky-bezel, slow-ass IPS panels that pre-date quality overdrive, and all of them have DVI because it was actually more expensive to include the analogue to digital converter and scaler circuitry inside.

Business monitors that are VGA-only must be getting on for 20 years old at this point, right? back when CRTs were still the dominant display type....

spot on. I was going to say the same.

Processor Intel Core i5-3470
Cooling DeepCool Gammax 300
Memory 2x8 GB
Video Card(s) HIS Radeon R9 380x
Storage 1x 120 GB Adata SU650 + 2 x 1 TB WD Blue HDD
Display(s) BenQ 2270H 1080p VA panel
Power Supply Seasonic S12II 520W
Software Windows 10
See, I don't quite understand that.

The monitors I was buying 10-15 years ago that predated LED backlights have all died. The cold-cathode backlights didn't survive to today - either they blew out with age, or the quality of their light took on a sickly green/yellow tint as they aged to the point where users rightly complained they were unfit for use and requested a replacement.

Even if all of those ancient monitors were still going (and they're not) they typically came with VGA and DVI. We still have decade-old screens in use at the moment, maybe 100+ that are chunky-bezel, slow-ass IPS panels that pre-date quality overdrive, and all of them have DVI because it was actually more expensive to include the analogue to digital converter and scaler circuitry inside.

Business monitors that are VGA-only must be getting on for 20 years old at this point, right? back when CRTs were still the dominant display type....
See this : https://klikgalaxy.com/monitor-bracket-177/?o=termurah . As you can see, in many third world country like mine (Indonesia), there are still a bunch of brand new monitors sold only have VGA and HDMI port on them (no DVI tho)