• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Microsoft Boss Teases "Next Generation of Windows" Announcement "Very Soon"

I was already perplexed by "The human brain is the best place to store passwords" from someone who clearly has not hit 70 years old and seems a bit smug and unrealistic about his probable future.
Are you easily confused then? I'm not being smug or unrealistic. The human mind is capable of much when taught and trained. You seem to be woefully underestimating human capacity.
Now I have to try and wrap my mind around This Thing - https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1388136378672861184 ??? AAArrrgghh!
How are you having trouble with that? It is little more than a optical illusion. It is a trick of perseption that involves the way human vision works. It is not a test of cognitive ability on any level which is why I gave a "laugh" emote when it was posted above as it was a very laughable response to what was being discussed.

Every aspect of human brain is susceptible to illusions, no matter if optical, auditory (lossy audio codecs), psychological (illusionists, mentalists, prestidigitators, hypnotists) or other. The most easy to manipulate are those naive like you :)