• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Microsoft Account and Internet Connection Mandatory for Windows 11 Home Setup

System Name Shizuka
Processor Intel Core i5 10400F
Motherboard Gigabyte B460M Aorus Pro
Cooling Scythe Choten
Memory 2x8GB G.Skill Aegis 2666 MHz
Video Card(s) PowerColor Red Dragon V2 RX 580 8GB ~100 watts in Wattman
Storage 512GB WD Blue + 256GB WD Green + 4TH Toshiba X300
Display(s) BenQ BL2420PT
Case Cooler Master Silencio S400
Audio Device(s) Topping D10 + AIWA NSX-V70
Power Supply Chieftec A90 550W (GDP-550C)
Mouse Steel Series Rival 100
Keyboard Hama SL 570
Software Windows 10 Enterprise
Yhea, windows is perfectly serviceable for creative work, that might be a per country thing
I think it may partly be because Macs are obnoxiously expensive and no student could possibly afford one if they were mandatory. The reality of owning a Mac is that they are very overpriced up front and they last not very long, some specific Macs get axed very faster and only support one or two Mac OS released and then become obsolete, because they are no longer officially updated and don't support anything. It may also be because my university likes to keep stuff for a long time. Most non IT faculty computers are Phenom 8000 or 9000 series machines, some others are random Sandy bridge or Haswell i3, i5s and the oldest machine in university still in use is Pentium III machine, which is in some workshop. IT faculty has one beefy machine with Cosmos II case, Core i7 Extreme CPU (probably 8 core) and two 780 Tis in SLI with 4k monitor for various most demanding work. But other machines are just some random respectable i5 or i3 things, some are AIOs with laptop specs. IT faculty also has mini hardware museum and there is some cool stuff like Pentium Pro, Macintosh 7000 something, some old ATi cards (probably pre Mach era), bunch of old less than 1GB hard drives, some obsolete storage formats and etc.

Generally in my country perception of Macs is very poor. Most people aren't even aware of what they are, others actively hate them and think that only fools or rich people buy them and there is super tiny niche that actually buys them and then it's a Macbook, never ever an iMac or Mac mini. And even those people that have Macs some of them have a habit of stating that they do and that they are Mac people. So from this assertion we end up with rich hipsters buying Macs. Oh and most of them are also middle aged males. So middle-aged rich male hipsters, probably in mid-life crisis XD.

But every time that I had to use a mac for my internship I didn't have much to complain about, but most of what I do require the adobe suite and transferring images and videos (granted they were still using El Capitan, I don't think that I used the lasted versions)
I do know that macs were never popular in engineering fields due to lack of software support, but they tend to enjoy better support for design software (which also tends to become less and less true, Sketch is the only big name that I know of that made a Windows version, and there's the people who refuse to use something else beyond final cut and Logic Pro X)
Oh well, my field is Environmental Sciences, but I end up having some courses from other fields. I already had Media Art, Photography, Media Studies. A bit ironically, most Mac that I saw were from social sciences. My specific courses were mostly theory and didn't really require computer much, so that might be why I never saw them.

Ahh fair enough, I forgot those rugged tablets, but for illustrators, there's a glaring issue, with the tablet mode : it doesn't work with multiscreen, and it's not uncommon to use a secondary screen to display references,
View attachment 205527

I have a kamvas 13, so I tried to use it, the tablet mode is manly showing a new start menu and rework multitasking a bit, IMHO it doesn't make up for the lack of multiscreen in graphic work... I have a hunch that this is exactly why they said that win11 new taskbar/start menu was made with touch device in mind, the current tablet mode feels so limited...it feels like that was the plan all along

View attachment 205529
Even the galaxy tab s7 can do it
Oh well, I thought that Tablet Mode was somewhat more useful for actual tablet. I remember trying out Windows 8 or 8.1 tablets in shops and they were actually pretty cool. However, on desktop that same Windows just didn't quite work, although it looked really cool.

System Name Room Heater Pro
Processor AMD Ryzen™ 7 5800X
Motherboard ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (WI-FI) X570
Cooling Corsair iCUE H115i ELITE CAPELLIX Liquid CPU Cooler, 280mm radiator
Memory Thermaltake ToughRAM RGB, 64GB DDR4, 3600MHz CL18, Dual Channel
Video Card(s) Asus TUF GeForce RTX™ 3090
Storage Adata XPG GAMMIX S50, 2TB, NVMe, M.2 SSD
Display(s) Dell G3223Q 32", 4K UHD, 144Hz, FreeSync Premium Pro
Case Thermaltake View 51 TG ARGB
Audio Device(s) Logitech G433 USB DAC
Power Supply Asus ROG Thor, 1200W Platinum
Mouse Logitech Pro X Superlight
Keyboard Asus ROG Strix Flare
VR HMD Oculus Quest 2
Software Windows 11 21H2
Heh, whoever would've thought that it would eventually come to having a boot up one's ass just to boot up a computer?

It could be worse, you could need a computer to put on your boots. Oh, wait:

The Adapt App gives you exclusive access to the latest and greatest features of your Nike Adapt footwear.
REMOTELY ADJUST YOUR FIT
Tighten or loosen Nike Adapt footwear from your phone. The Adapt App allows you to make fine-tuned adjustments for each shoe to get the perfect fit.

and, a bit later:

One user writes, "The first software update for the shoe threw an error while updating, bricking the right shoe." Another says, "App will only sync with left shoe and then fails every time. Also, app says left shoe is already connected to another device whenever I try to reinstall and start over."

"My left shoe won't even reboot." writes another. One user offers a possible solution, saying, "You need to do a manual reset of both shoes per the instructions."

Calling a smart shoe that can't use its smart features a "brick" might seem a little extreme, but keep in mind, with no manual laces, you need to trigger the self lacing feature to tighten the shoes around your feet. If the firmware update fails and you can't lace up your shoes anymore, they are kind of useless as shoes.

Softer to the competition, nowadays, you're only hearing of Microsoft pushing their agenda onto their customers, instead of how Microsoft is trying to crush the opposition with questionable practice, or ruin the legacy of a once legendary company. Nokia was the last victim that I can remember...
Why can't they just play nice with everyone instead of being aholes to us users?

System Name Nebulon-B Mk. 4
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard MSi PRO B650M-A WiFi
Cooling be quiet! Dark Rock 4
Memory 2x 24 GB Corsair Vengeance EXPO DDR5-6000
Video Card(s) Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 7800 XT
Storage 2 TB Corsair MP600 GS, 2 TB Corsair MP600 R2, 4 + 8 TB Seagate Barracuda 3.5"
Display(s) Dell S3422DWG, 7" Waveshare touchscreen
Case Kolink Citadel Mesh black
Power Supply Seasonic Prime GX-750
Mouse Logitech MX Master 2S
Keyboard Logitech G413 SE
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores Cinebench R23 single-core: 1,800, multi-core: 18,000. Superposition 1080p Extreme: 9,900.
It's a bit of a marketing and UX decision...if you leave to a user the choice between an old habit that he's used to or having to learn a new habit that may open up more possibilities, he's going to go with what he's more familiar. Many people are not very curious, and just use what they were told/used to use instead of trying to see for themselves if x new program, device, option is good or not...so yhea you have to shove things down the user's throat at times. (Even Apple users weren't happy at first when they ditched the home button, and changed the whole navigation, but they eventually adapted)
All I tend to say is: there's no need to fix something that works. The only reason UI designers constantly try to shove things down the user's throat is to keep their jobs at Microsoft, Apple, etc, and not because they want to create something useful, like Henry Ford did. They are paid to change things even if some things don't need changing. Look at the Windows Start Menu for example. They tried to ditch it in Windows 8 which ended up being a small disaster, so it was back in Windows 10.

I remember seeing people complaining about full screen phones and virtual keyboards, how they hated to type on glass... now typing on glass has become the new standard, the kids who grew up with those devices will never understand what the fuss was about. Microsoft is basically trying stuff out, look what sticks, and eventually get rid of what people didn't ended up using. (wich granted isn't ideal, but the end user doesn't always know what he really needs either. Henry Ford said : "if I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses")
I still hate typing on glass, to be honest. My problem is that I don't have a choice because phones with full qwerty keyboards are dead. I still have a Sony Xperia Mini Pro that @The red spirit mentioned, and I would still use it if its battery/CPU/RAM/storage capacity was enough for everyday tasks.

I mean, typing a quick "hi, how are ya" on Messenger is ok, but I couldn't type this post without my PC and its physical keyboard. I guess this is a contributing factor towards the world devolving into pseudo-communicating "lol-wtf-brb" monkeys - people just can't type proper messages because it's uncomfortable on glass, so they devolve the language to fit the use case instead.

Win 11 won't come with some of win 10 bloatware. Some people hate the xbox gamebar, but after using it, I actually find it more convenient to use and with a lower memory footprint than most after market programs.

View attachment 205366
Much bloat wow
If you like it, that's fine, but it doesn't mean you shouldn't be able to uninstall a program if you don't need it, however small it is.

My phone has a Netflix app built in. I don't have a Netflix account, so I don't understand: 1. Why am I not allowed to uninstall it? 2. Even if I had an account, why on earth would I want to use Netflix on a phone?

What happens if you do install Windows 10 with an account created just for this purpose, then burn the account?

I guess you can't access your session without an account, so you'll be soft locked until you create one?

System Name Shizuka
Processor Intel Core i5 10400F
Motherboard Gigabyte B460M Aorus Pro
Cooling Scythe Choten
Memory 2x8GB G.Skill Aegis 2666 MHz
Video Card(s) PowerColor Red Dragon V2 RX 580 8GB ~100 watts in Wattman
Storage 512GB WD Blue + 256GB WD Green + 4TH Toshiba X300
Display(s) BenQ BL2420PT
Case Cooler Master Silencio S400
Audio Device(s) Topping D10 + AIWA NSX-V70
Power Supply Chieftec A90 550W (GDP-550C)
Mouse Steel Series Rival 100
Keyboard Hama SL 570
Software Windows 10 Enterprise

newtekie1

Semi-Retired Folder
Processor Intel Core i7 10850K@5.2GHz
Motherboard AsRock Z470 Taichi
Cooling Corsair H115i Pro w/ Noctua NF-A14 Fans
Memory 32GB DDR4-3600
Video Card(s) RTX 2070 Super
Storage 500GB SX8200 Pro + 8TB with 1TB SSD Cache
Display(s) Acer Nitro VG280K 4K 28"
Case Fractal Design Define S
Audio Device(s) Onboard is good enough for me
Power Supply eVGA SuperNOVA 1000w G3
Software Windows 10 Pro x64
I guess you can't access your session without an account, so you'll be soft locked until you create one?
Nope, you can use a local account just like you can now after the initial setup of Windows 10 Home.

Though I wouldn't burn the account, I don't see the point. Just create one and never use it except for setting up Windows Home edition. I already have one just for dropping machines out of S-Mode.

System Name Pioneer
Processor Ryzen R9 7950X
Motherboard GIGABYTE Aorus Elite X670 AX
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 + A whole lotta Sunon and Corsair Maglev blower fans...
Memory 64GB (4x 16GB) G.Skill Flare X5 @ DDR5-6000 CL30
Video Card(s) XFX RX 7900 XTX Speedster Merc 310
Storage 2x Crucial P5 Plus 2TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSDs
Display(s) 55" LG 55" B9 OLED 4K Display
Case Thermaltake Core X31
Audio Device(s) TOSLINK->Schiit Modi MB->Asgard 2 DAC Amp->AKG Pro K712 Headphones or HDMI->B9 OLED
Power Supply FSP Hydro Ti Pro 850W
Mouse Logitech G305 Lightspeed Wireless
Keyboard WASD Code v3 with Cherry Green keyswitches
Software Windows 11 Enterprise (legit), Gentoo Linux x64
Not me. For this unacceptable act of attempted control I will be joining the movement to crack the hell of the installers and remove those requirements. I'll be sharing with everyone how to do it as well. Microsoft has finally cross the wrong line.

As you all may have guessed, the optimism expressed earlier in other threads is Gonesville!
I wish you luck, but after being part of the effort to defeat the Intel ME, I can only tell you it will take many more hours than it could ever be worth using common sense.

Sadly this time I won't be playing, new job and all. But I really do wish you luck.

As wrong as it feels, I will likely be forced to comply with running the Intel ME on my board again so my business can run this. Meh.

I wish you luck, but after being part of the effort to defeat the Intel ME, I can only tell you it will take many more hours than it could ever be worth using common sense.

Sadly this time I won't be playing, new job and all. But I really do wish you luck.

As wrong as it feels, I will likely be forced to comply with running the Intel ME on my board again so my business can run this. Meh.
We'll see. I anticipate work-arounds will take some doing, but will succeed. microsoft's f&#kery will not be tolerated..

System Name °( ఠ ͟ʖ ఠ)°
Processor Intel | i7 _ 11700K | @ ~ 5GHz all | cooling ~ Thermal Grizzly CARBONAUT
Motherboard Asus | ROG Strix -- Z 590-E
Cooling Asus | ROG Ryujin 240 2* _Noctua F PPC °3000 | 4+1* _beQuiet_ Silent/Light Wings 3 °2200
Memory G Skill | Trident Z *RGB @ 4000_ | _15-15-15-36_ |
Video Card(s) Asus | ROG Strix -- RTX 3070Ti_ #OC Edition
Storage INTENSO 250GB *1, 500GB*1 | Samsung EVO 860 / 970 EVO plus| WDC WD40 |
Display(s) Alienware | AW3821DW _ 38" {3840*1600} wide - curved
Case be Quiet | DARK BASE PRO 900 --- _rev. 2 --- #Silver
Audio Device(s) Asus | ROG Throne - Qi_7.1 | LOGITECH_G560 Speaker (RGB)
Power Supply be Quiet | DARK Power PRO 12 __ 1200W *titanium
Mouse Razer | NAGA Trinity (19 buttons)
Keyboard Razer | Huntsman V2 analog | Razer Goliathus (RGB) black
VR HMD Razer | Kraken Ultimate HEADSET __7.1 THX ____| DX RACER - Gaming Leather Chair_____ VR?? is odd!
Software Windows 11 Pro
Benchmark Scores See signature URL
We'll see. I anticipate work-arounds will take some doing, but will succeed. microsoft's f&#kery will not be tolerated..
well....

microsoft can tell many things on a long day! :nutkick:

call me insane :kookoo: BUT in case u clean install the upcoming OS.... just plug out your WiFi- and cabled internet! U will be asked if u can connect to it but just say to the installer; NO! i have no internet! Your win10 account is valid and activates the OS automatically. Otherwise create an Local Account. And stay offline during the whole installation process until u are the first time on the desktop and u installed all your stuff just as usual.
then go online again.

ez!

just plug out your WiFi- and cabled internet!
I always do this. NO PC should EVER be connected to the internet during installation of the OS. You're literally asking for and expressly inviting problems to happen if you do. This has been true since Windows XP. I see people doing it and I think to myself "Daft twonks.."

System Name Pioneer
Processor Ryzen R9 7950X
Audio Device(s) TOSLINK->Schiit Modi MB->Asgard 2 DAC Amp->AKG Pro K712 Headphones or HDMI->B9 OLED
well....

microsoft can tell many things on a long day! :nutkick:

call me insane :kookoo: BUT in case u clean install the upcoming OS.... just plug out your WiFi- and cabled internet! U will be asked if u can connect to it but just say to the installer; NO! i have no internet! Your win10 account is valid and activates the OS automatically. Otherwise create an Local Account. And stay offline during the whole installation process until u are the first time on the desktop and u installed all your stuff just as usual.
then go online again.

ez!
On 10 home, you are already not allowed to complete the install in that fashion, though I am sure there are unofficial workarounds...

This is a continuation of that on 11.

On 10 home, you are already not allowed to complete the install in that fashion, though I am sure there are unofficial workarounds...

Oh, really? I install 10 home all the time without an internet connection. This is to force a local account creation, leaving the user the choice to setup a microsoft account or not as they see fit. Makes me wonder what you are doing different..

System Name °( ఠ ͟ʖ ఠ)°
Processor Intel | i7 _ 11700K | @ ~ 5GHz all | cooling ~ Thermal Grizzly CARBONAUT
Cooling Asus | ROG Ryujin 240 2* _Noctua F PPC °3000 | 4+1* _beQuiet_ Silent/Light Wings 3 °2200
VR HMD Razer | Kraken Ultimate HEADSET __7.1 THX ____| DX RACER - Gaming Leather Chair_____ VR?? is odd!
Software Windows 11 Pro

Oh, really? I install 10 home all the time without an internet connection. This is to force a local account creation, leaving the user the choice to setup a microsoft account or not as they see fit. Makes me wonder what you are doing different..

PROPOSAL TO GOODNESS:

what is the price difference from 10home to 10pro? in dollars?
i can't comment here on the forum about how much i paid.. that's why i'm asking.. :rolleyes:
do you put a 10$ on it and have your peace of mind with a version (pro) that also has better features.
I have my mother also compulsorily prescribed the pro.

Robert Downey Jr Shrug GIF by MOODMAN

System Name Pioneer
Processor Ryzen R9 7950X
I haven't used home builds in so long they may have tried something briefly and backed off, it's been known to happen.

I haven't used home builds in so long they may have tried something briefly and backed off, it's been known to happen.
If there is an internet connection, a microsoft account is forced. If that is denied(and seriously, why allow it?) by not setting up wifi or not plugging in an ethernet cable, then a local account is an option.

System Name Pioneer
Processor Ryzen R9 7950X
If there is an internet connection, a microsoft account is forced. If that is denied(and seriously, why allow it?) by not setting up wifi or not plugging in an ethernet cable, then a local account is an option.
Maybe I'm just remembering wrong then. I admitedly do like 1-2 home installs a decade.

System Name °( ఠ ͟ʖ ఠ)°
Software Windows 11 Pro
Maybe I'm just remembering wrong then. I admitedly do like 1-2 home installs a decade.
MS always just sounds big. Hot Air.
but in reality they don't care how the OS gets on the devices. The main thing is that it arrives on them!they want to preserve/generate sales and market share.
previous operating systems were much more restrictive, even in terms of updates. U had to buy an expensive DVD.
with Windows 10 MS has abandoned this and said we offer it to anyone who has a key until the end of the total life.
And it is virtually thrown behind you in terms of price.

System Name °( ఠ ͟ʖ ఠ)°
Software Windows 11 Pro

and i just want to say beside:

i did both inplace upgrade and clean install of windows 11. we have the 22000.65 right now (summer release). as long your key is stored to the hardware and u are are offline (its hard, ye - i mean VERY offline) the OS will install without any problem.
and you can do what ever u want.
i have a nice program which allows you to block 100% of MS-telemetry aswell with windows internal tools. no witchcraft needed. just brain and a bit [in german we say CHUZPE / in english CHUTZPAH] callousness.

System Name Pioneer
Processor Ryzen R9 7950X
Glad to be wrong in this case. :)

System Name Cumquat 2021
Processor AMD RyZen R7 7800X3D
Motherboard Asus Strix X670E - E Gaming WIFI
Cooling Deep Cool LT720 + CM MasterGel Pro TP + Lian Li Uni Fan V2
Memory 32GB GSkill Trident Z5 Neo 6000
Video Card(s) Sapphire Nitro+ OC RX6800 16GB DDR6 2270Cclk / 2010Mclk
Storage 1x Adata SX8200PRO NVMe 1TB gen3 x4 1X Samsung 980 Pro NVMe Gen 4 x4 1TB, 12TB of HDD Storage
Display(s) AOC 24G2 IPS 144Hz FreeSync Premium 1920x1080p
Case Lian Li O11D XL ROG edition
Audio Device(s) RX6800 via HDMI + Pioneer VSX-531 amp Technics 100W 5.1 Speaker set
Power Supply EVGA 1000W G5 Gold
Mouse Logitech G502 Proteus Core Wired
Keyboard Logitech G915 Wireless
Software Windows 11 X64 PRO (build 23H2)
Benchmark Scores it sucks even more less now ;)
do any of you's use Office 365 or have an Outlook/hotmail email address well if you do then you already have an MS account I fail to see why so much hate

System Name Ghetto Rigs z490|x99|Acer 17 Nitro 7840hs/ 5600c40-2x16/ 4060/ 1tb acer stock m.2/ 4tb sn850x
Processor 10900k w/Optimus Foundation | 5930k w/Black Noctua D15
Motherboard z490 Maximus XII Apex | x99 Sabertooth
Cooling oCool D5 res-combo/280 GTX/ Optimus Foundation/ gpu water block | Blk D15
Memory Trident-Z Royal 4000c16 2x16gb | Trident-Z 3200c14 4x8gb
Video Card(s) Titan Xp-water | evga 980ti gaming-w/ air
Storage 970evo+500gb & sn850x 4tb | 860 pro 256gb | Acer m.2 1tb/ sn850x 4tb| Many2.5" sata's ssd 3.5hdd's
Display(s) 1-AOC G2460PG 24"G-Sync 144Hz/ 2nd 1-ASUS VG248QE 24"/ 3rd LG 43" series
Case D450 | Cherry Entertainment center on Test bench
Audio Device(s) Built in Realtek x2 with 2-Insignia 2.0 sound bars & 1-LG sound bar
Power Supply EVGA 1000P2 with APC AX1500 | 850P2 with CyberPower-GX1325U
Mouse Redragon 901 Perdition x3
Keyboard G710+x3
Software Win-7 pro x3 and win-10 & 11pro x3
Benchmark Scores Are in the benchmark section
do any of you's use Office 365 or have an Outlook/hotmail email address well if you do then you already have an MS account I fail to see why so much hate
Hi,
Personally I don't want the same obnoxious security or password/passcode/... hoops to jump through associated with my machines
I believe it to be completely unnecessary for a local devise

I've had issues with ms/hotmail and have been locked out just for going to advanced settings page lol so yeah dealing with that on a machine I built f... that.
I'd use a gmail email as ms account just to piss ms off lol

One more little fyi
Just in a browser just after a few minutes ublock origin blocks 108 items and the count keeps going up lol
If you want this type of stuff on you and machine feel free I believe it's creepy as hell lol
118 blocks just in time it took to type this

1626436842386.png

Reactions: 64K
System Name Cumquat 2021
Processor AMD RyZen R7 7800X3D
Motherboard Asus Strix X670E - E Gaming WIFI
Cooling Deep Cool LT720 + CM MasterGel Pro TP + Lian Li Uni Fan V2
Memory 32GB GSkill Trident Z5 Neo 6000
Video Card(s) Sapphire Nitro+ OC RX6800 16GB DDR6 2270Cclk / 2010Mclk
Storage 1x Adata SX8200PRO NVMe 1TB gen3 x4 1X Samsung 980 Pro NVMe Gen 4 x4 1TB, 12TB of HDD Storage
Display(s) AOC 24G2 IPS 144Hz FreeSync Premium 1920x1080p
Case Lian Li O11D XL ROG edition
Audio Device(s) RX6800 via HDMI + Pioneer VSX-531 amp Technics 100W 5.1 Speaker set
Power Supply EVGA 1000W G5 Gold
Mouse Logitech G502 Proteus Core Wired
Keyboard Logitech G915 Wireless
Software Windows 11 X64 PRO (build 23H2)
Benchmark Scores it sucks even more less now ;)
Hi,
Personally I don't want the same obnoxious security or password/passcode/... hoops to jump through associated with my machines
I believe it to be completely unnecessary for a local devise

I've had issues with ms/hotmail and have been locked out just for going to advanced settings page lol so yeah dealing with that on a machine I built f... that.
I'd use a gmail email as ms account just to piss ms off lol

One more little fyi
Just in a browser just after a few minutes ublock origin blocks 108 items and the count keeps going up lol
If you want this type of stuff on you and machine feel free I believe it's creepy as hell lol
118 blocks just in time it took to type this

View attachment 208314

that's no worse than Youtube and I use uBlock Origin so I don't see any of that shit anyways

System Name Ghetto Rigs z490|x99|Acer 17 Nitro 7840hs/ 5600c40-2x16/ 4060/ 1tb acer stock m.2/ 4tb sn850x
Processor 10900k w/Optimus Foundation | 5930k w/Black Noctua D15
Motherboard z490 Maximus XII Apex | x99 Sabertooth
Cooling oCool D5 res-combo/280 GTX/ Optimus Foundation/ gpu water block | Blk D15
Memory Trident-Z Royal 4000c16 2x16gb | Trident-Z 3200c14 4x8gb
Video Card(s) Titan Xp-water | evga 980ti gaming-w/ air
Storage 970evo+500gb & sn850x 4tb | 860 pro 256gb | Acer m.2 1tb/ sn850x 4tb| Many2.5" sata's ssd 3.5hdd's
Display(s) 1-AOC G2460PG 24"G-Sync 144Hz/ 2nd 1-ASUS VG248QE 24"/ 3rd LG 43" series
Case D450 | Cherry Entertainment center on Test bench
Audio Device(s) Built in Realtek x2 with 2-Insignia 2.0 sound bars & 1-LG sound bar
Power Supply EVGA 1000P2 with APC AX1500 | 850P2 with CyberPower-GX1325U
Mouse Redragon 901 Perdition x3
Keyboard G710+x3
Software Win-7 pro x3 and win-10 & 11pro x3
Benchmark Scores Are in the benchmark section
that's no worse than Youtube and I use uBlock Origin so I don't see any of that shit anyways
Hi,
I don't do youtube either but yeah it showed approximately 30 blocks

But on the same point as I making with hotmail blocks going to gmail ublock origin only blocks 2 items pretty much the same as here on tpu lol

Seeing googletube is same company I find it pretty interesting difference between youtube and gmail blocks but hotmail/ outlook.com has a crapload more sludge obviously and what I don't want on a computers os and would rather have the sludge on a browser only.

Hate has nothing to do with it.