• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Cooler Master Launches their First All-In-One Live Streamer: the StreamEnjin

VSG

Editor, Reviews & News
Staff member
Cooler Master, a global leader in PC component manufacturing, is launching the StreamEnjin, their first ever All-In-One live stream broadcasting device.

Streaming. Simplified
Cooler Master is adding a new device to their vast lineup of technology within the portfolio - the StreamEnjin. The StreamEnjin is an all-in-one livestream mixer that allows you to edit and switch your inputs for seamless broadcasting of your content. Easily create and deliver your customized livestream to multiple CDN broadcast destinations, with 8 preset scenes for convenient personalization. Simple button layout makes switching and mixing a breeze, with the versatile iPad app giving you the freedom to edit your overlays to your liking. The StreamEnjin is designed with a portable form factor with a handle-stand to grab and go to stream from any location you desire.

The StreamEnjin gives you the simplicity and versatility to broadcast your content, integrating simple controls with a portable device for any level streamer looking to share their personalized stream or enhance their stream content for a more entertaining and eye-catching livestream.

Features:
  • All-In-One Integration - All-in-one integration of livestreaming, content mixing and switching, stream capturing, and editing
  • Professional Livestream Content - Livestream content like a professional to up to 2 simultaneous CDN destinations and further your audience reach
  • Integrated iPad App - Proprietary iPad app makes image and overlay editing, program previewing, and scene transitioning quick and easy
  • Preset Storyboard Scenes - Up to 8 available preset scenes for a customized layout to broadcast your personalized content
  • Simple Controls - Clean and direct control layout for quick and simple controls at your fingertips
  • Compact and Portable - Portable form factor with handle-stand designed for easy setup and media creation on the go

Availability:
The StreamEnjin will be available for purchase in mid August of 2021. For more information, please visit: http://www.coolermaster.com/

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name Monster
Processor AMD Ryzen 9 3950X
Motherboard Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme (rev1.0)
Cooling Custom Loop, CPU only currently, watercool Heatkiller IV Pro
Memory G.Skill Trident Z Neo 4x16 GB DDR4-3600C16
Video Card(s) Asus ROG Strix RTX 3090 O24G
Storage Samsung 960 Evo 500 GB, Seagate FireCuda 510 2 TB, Seagate Barracuda 5400 RPM 4 TB
Display(s) Asus PG279Q, Benq SW240, Samsung S24D340
Case Phanteks Enthoo Luxe 2
Audio Device(s) Focusrite Clarett 2Pre USB, EV RE320, Beyerdynamic DT 1990 Pro
Power Supply Corsair AX1200i
Mouse Logitech G502 Lightspeed (and Powerplay)
Keyboard Logitech G910 Orion Spark
I have one singular problem with this.... it requires an iPad to work..... why?

Edit: I mean fully work with all features.

Thribits

Probably makes it a bit cheaper and easier to develop. I can imagine that it would be way more expensive and difficult to add a screen and develop a interface for it than "just" making an app for it.

Processor AMD Ryzen 3700x
Motherboard asus ROG Strix B-350I Gaming
Cooling Deepcool LS520 SE
Memory crucial ballistix 32Gb DDR4
Video Card(s) RTX 3070 FE
Storage WD sn550 1To/WD ssd sata 1To /WD black sn750 1To/Seagate 2To/WD book 4 To back-up
Display(s) LG GL850
Case Dan A4 H2O
Audio Device(s) sennheiser HD58X
Power Supply Corsair SF600
Mouse MX master 3
Keyboard Master Key Mx
Software win 11 pro
Probably makes it a bit cheaper and easier to develop. I can imagine that it would be way more expensive and difficult to add a screen and develop a interface for it than "just" making an app for it.
Not to mention the cheap and probably old ARM cpu that would have to power the whole thing

System Name Black Box
Processor Intel Xeon E3-1260L v5
Motherboard MSI E3 KRAIT Gaming v5
Cooling Tt tower + 120mm Tt fan
Memory G.Skill 16GB 3600 C18
Video Card(s) Asus GTX 970 Mini
Storage Kingston A2000 512Gb NVME
Display(s) AOC 24" Freesync 1m.s. 75Hz
Case Corsair 450D High Air Flow.
Audio Device(s) No need.
Power Supply FSP Aurum 650W
Mouse Yes
Keyboard Of course
Software W10 Pro 64 bit
Are Cooler Master trying to be edgy spelling engine that way?

Are Cooler Master trying to be edgy spelling engine that way?

No, it makes it easier to search and find via SEO. If it was StreamEngine, it would be a more generic name that doesn't do as well in terms of it popping up in searches, etc. That stuff matters to companies that spend a HUGE amount of money to even make these things.

Maybe a "pre-loved" iPad will do?
Here's the list of compatible ones from the product page:-
  • iPad Pro (3rd gen or later) with iOS 11 and above
  • iPad Pro (1st and 2nd gen)*
  • iPad (5th gen or later)*
  • iPad Mini (5th gen or later)*
  • iPad Air (3rd gen or later)*
* The following iPad with iOS 11 and above (Additional Apple Lightning USB 3 Adapter is required)

What I don't get here is why they're only compatible with iPads. Do they really want us to get into their "ecosystem"?

TheLostSwede

News Editor
System Name Overlord Mk MLI
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X670E Aorus Master
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 SE with offsets
Memory 32GB Team T-Create Expert DDR5 6000 MHz @ CL30-34-34-68
Video Card(s) Gainward GeForce RTX 4080 Phantom GS
Storage 1TB Solidigm P44 Pro, 2 TB Corsair MP600 Pro, 2TB Kingston KC3000
Display(s) Acer XV272K LVbmiipruzx 4K@160Hz
Case Fractal Design Torrent Compact
Audio Device(s) Corsair Virtuoso SE
Power Supply be quiet! Pure Power 12 M 850 W
Mouse Logitech G502 Lightspeed
Keyboard Corsair K70 Max
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores https://valid.x86.fr/5za05v
What I don't get here is why they're only compatible with iPads. Do they really want us to get into their "ecosystem"?
Software development cost, plus most people that work with video (at least in most Taiwanese companies mind) only use Apple hardware...