• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

NVIDIA-Arm Acquisition Raises "Significant Competition Concerns:" UK Competition Regulator

System Name DadsBadAss
Processor I7 13700k w/ HEATKILLER IV PRO Copper Nickel
Motherboard MSI Z790 Tomahawk Wifi DDR4
Cooling BarrowCH Boxfish 200mm-HWLabs SR2 420/GTX&GTS 360-BP Dual D5 MOD TOP- 2x Koolance PMP 450S
Memory 4x8gb HyperX Predator RGB DDR4 4000
Video Card(s) Asrock 6800xt PG D w/ Byski A-AR6900XT-X
Storage WD SN850x 1TB NVME M.2/Adata XPG SX8200 PRO 1TB NVMe M.2
Display(s) Acer XG270HU
Case ThermalTake X71 w/5 Noctua NF-A14 2000 IP67 PWM/3 Noctua NF-F12 2000 IP67 PWM/3 CorsairML120 Pro RGB
Audio Device(s) Klipsch Promedia 2.1
Power Supply Seasonic Focus PX-850 w/CableMod PRO ModMesh RT-Series Black/Blue
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Black Aluminun Mechanical Clicky Thing With Blue LEDs, hows that for a name?!
Software Win11pro
Ehhh, not really. Im on my phone and they both look the same. The top one is bigger by a smidge.

System Name Work in progress
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3600
Motherboard Asus PRIME B350M-A
Cooling Wraith Stealth Cooler, 4x140mm Noctua NF-A14 FLX 1200RPM Case Fans
Memory Corsair 16GB (2x8GB) CMK16GX4M2A2400C14R DDR4 2400MHz Vengeance LPX DIMM
Video Card(s) GTX 1050 2GB (for now) 3060 12GB on order
Storage Samsung 860 EVO 500GB, Lots of HDD storage
Display(s) 32 inch 4K LG, 55 & 48 inch LG OLED, 40 inch Panasonic LED LCD
Case Cooler Master Silencio S400
Audio Device(s) Sound: LG Monitor Built-in speakers (currently), Mike: Marantz MaZ
Power Supply Corsair CS550M 550W ATX Power Supply, 80+ Gold Certified, Semi-Modular Design
Mouse Logitech M280
Keyboard Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K750R (works best in summer)
VR HMD none
Software Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64bit OEM, Captur 1 21
Benchmark Scores Cinebench R20: 3508 (WIP)
Image quality is one of the most if not the most important aspect in graphics cards.

Radeon Settings -> Radeon Image Sharpening:
I recommend that you read more and understand the matters instead of writing empty pro-Nvidia fanboy words in the comments sections of the forums.
It is a well researched area with a lot of information. Just read.

View attachment 213703

It works even in Microsoft's own browser - the Edge:

Edge with Radeon Image Sharpening:

View attachment 213704

Ordinary another browser without Radeon Image Sharpening:

View attachment 213705

Do you see how much crisper the first image is?

Well, that is very similar to the difference between the overall image quality that is rendered on an Radeon and on a GeForce.
On my 32 inch, 4K, calibrated monitor ... it is like the difference between DVD and Blu-ray quality.

Space Lynx

Astronaut
On my 32 inch, 4K, calibrated monitor ... it is like the difference between DVD and Blu-ray quality.

My LG 42" OLED 4k 120hz next year is going to make your 32" 4k look like VHS tapes at 480p.

OLED was forged by the Gods and Titans working together.

Image quality is one of the most if not the most important aspect in graphics cards.

I recommend that you read more and understand the matters instead of writing empty pro-Nvidia fanboy words in the comments sections of the forums.

View attachment 213703

View attachment 213704

View attachment 213705

Well, that is very similar to the difference between the overall image quality that is rendered on an Radeon and on a GeForce.
Oversharpening might bring an image with gradient errors and huge ringing artifacts. You cannot be too careful.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but even if the deal doesn't get trough, there's nothing that's keeping Nvidia from getting on with it, and making their own custom arm cores ? They don't really "need" ARM, it's more the "desire" to own the company ?
I think this is precisely the point. Non of the ARM SOC users have a part in ARM, and yet still able to deliver a good custom processor. Which makes Nvidia's plan to acquire ARM very suspicious. While it is certainly possible for Nvidia to allow their competitors access to ARM technology, which they have to because it is a clear infringement of "fair" competition, it is likely they may retain certain key technology specific for their own advantage if they own ARM.

To be honest, what is mentioned in this article is nothing surprising. It took them some time to get back with this conclusion just so they go through the motion of validating this claim. I guess their obstacle is probably insurmountable when seeking approval from the Chinese regulator because with ARM being acquired by a US company, any of the Chinese tech companies may be hit with a sanction, leaving them without any ARM chip to use.

System Name Pioneer
Processor Ryzen R9 7950X
Motherboard GIGABYTE Aorus Elite X670 AX
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 + A whole lotta Sunon and Corsair Maglev blower fans...
Memory 64GB (4x 16GB) G.Skill Flare X5 @ DDR5-6000 CL30
Video Card(s) XFX RX 7900 XTX Speedster Merc 310
Storage 2x Crucial P5 Plus 2TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSDs
Display(s) 55" LG 55" B9 OLED 4K Display
Case Thermaltake Core X31
Audio Device(s) TOSLINK->Schiit Modi MB->Asgard 2 DAC Amp->AKG Pro K712 Headphones or HDMI->B9 OLED
Power Supply FSP Hydro Ti Pro 850W
Mouse Logitech G305 Lightspeed Wireless
Keyboard WASD Code v3 with Cherry Green keyswitches + PBT DS keycaps
Software Gentoo Linux x64

Right back at you. Other than glorified supersampling tech improvements from AMD (which are platform agnostic) there is no difference.

So my comment stands.

TheLostSwede

News Editor
System Name Overlord Mk MLI
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X670E Aorus Master
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 SE with offsets
Memory 32GB Team T-Create Expert DDR5 6000 MHz @ CL30-34-34-68
Video Card(s) Gainward GeForce RTX 4080 Phantom GS
Storage 1TB Solidigm P44 Pro, 2 TB Corsair MP600 Pro, 2TB Kingston KC3000
Display(s) Acer XV272K LVbmiipruzx 4K@160Hz
Case Fractal Design Torrent Compact
Audio Device(s) Corsair Virtuoso SE
Power Supply be quiet! Pure Power 12 M 850 W
Mouse Logitech G502 Lightspeed
Keyboard Corsair K70 Max
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores https://valid.x86.fr/5za05v
I think this is precisely the point. Non of the ARM SOC users have a part in ARM, and yet still able to deliver a good custom processor. Which makes Nvidia's plan to acquire ARM very suspicious. While it is certainly possible for Nvidia to allow their competitors access to ARM technology, which they have to because it is a clear infringement of "fair" competition, it is likely they may retain certain key technology specific for their own advantage if they own ARM.

To be honest, what is mentioned in this article is nothing surprising. It took them some time to get back with this conclusion just so they go through the motion of validating this claim. I guess their obstacle is probably insurmountable when seeking approval from the Chinese regulator because with ARM being acquired by a US company, any of the Chinese tech companies may be hit with a sanction, leaving them without any ARM chip to use.
Actually, Softbank sold Arm PRC to a local company...

Processor i5-6600K
Motherboard Asus Z170A
Cooling some cheap Cooler Master Hyper 103 or similar
Memory 16GB DDR4-2400
Video Card(s) IGP
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 250GB
Display(s) 2x Oldell 24" 1920x1200
Case Bitfenix Nova white windowless non-mesh
Audio Device(s) E-mu 1212m PCI
Power Supply Seasonic G-360
Mouse Logitech Marble trackball, never had a mouse
Keyboard Key Tronic KT2000, no Win key because 1994
Software Oldwin
Which makes Nvidia's plan to acquire ARM very suspicious. While it is certainly possible for Nvidia to allow their competitors access to ARM technology, which they have to because it is a clear infringement of "fair" competition, it is likely they may retain certain key technology specific for their own advantage if they own ARM.
Arm technology stays relevant because it evolves. It's possible for Nvidia to allow all the competitors access to 2021 ARM technology but restrict access to new cores, ISA extensions, interconnect logic etc. developed after the takeover. Yes, you can license our old Arm Cortex-A78 and Mali-G78 forever if you want, even if you're AMD. No, you can't have our (green-branded, no longer blue-branded) Cortex-A79, unless <conditions [, more conditions]>, and we've abandoned Mali anyway. Does that sound impossible?

Audio Device(s) Sound: LG Monitor Built-in speakers (currently), Mike: Marantz MaZ
Power Supply Corsair CS550M 550W ATX Power Supply, 80+ Gold Certified, Semi-Modular Design
Mouse Logitech M280
VR HMD none
My LG 42" OLED 4k 120hz next year is going to make your 32" 4k look like VHS tapes at 480p.

OLED was forged by the Gods and Titans working together.
We use the current 48 inch 120hz LG OLED as our bedroom TV. Your loungeroom/entertainment room must be tiny or do you watch TV using binoculars? LG does make 83 inch 4K OLED for 16:9 video. For movies JVC makes a fine 8K projector and anamorphic lenses allow you to use all the vertical resolution. OLED is better than a Pioneer Kuro Plasma but to many people not by a vast amount. I have 20:15 vision so I care about the difference. However, all this technology is only as good as your ISP. I live in an area where at parts of the night I experience 1970s Tv quality at certain times of the night. If any uses their phone to watch cat videos we get buffering. This supposedly is in a first-world country: Australia. I now will have to pay to have business quality fiber optic internet just so we can operate as a 2021 family.

Lynx29 I hope you enjoy your 42 inch TV/monitor. My custom-designed furniture would possibly just allow a 42 inch monitor but the bottom bezel would have to be on the bench. I wouldn't enjoy using it because the pixels would be too big for my eyes.

Tardian

System Name Alienation from family
Processor i7 7700k
Motherboard Hero VIII
Cooling Macho revB
Memory 16gb Hyperx
Video Card(s) Asus 1080ti Strix OC
Storage 960evo 500gb
Display(s) AOC 4k
Case Define R2 XL
Power Supply Be f*ing Quiet 600W M Gold
Mouse NoName
Keyboard NoNameless HP
Software You have nothing on me
Benchmark Scores Personal record 100m sprint: 60m
Yt videos are sharper on geforces.

Space Lynx

Astronaut
We use the current 48 inch 120hz LG OLED as our bedroom TV. Your loungeroom/entertainment room must be tiny or do you watch TV using binoculars? LG does make 83 inch 4K OLED for 16:9 video. For movies JVC makes a fine 8K projector and anamorphic lenses allow you to use all the vertical resolution. OLED is better than a Pioneer Kuro Plasma but to many people not by a vast amount. I have 20:15 vision so I care about the difference. However, all this technology is only as good as your ISP. I live in an area where at parts of the night I experience 1970s Tv quality at certain times of the night. If any uses their phone to watch cat videos we get buffering. This supposedly is in a first-world country: Australia. I now will have to pay to have business quality fiber optic internet just so we can operate as a 2021 family.

Lynx29 I hope you enjoy your 42 inch TV/monitor. My custom-designed furniture would possibly just allow a 42 inch monitor but the bottom bezel would have to be on the bench. I wouldn't enjoy using it because the pixels would be too big for my eyes.

Tardian

Nice to see you got some zest to you mate, so many blokes on this site are sensitive as fairy folk on an outing to Candy Land these days.

LOL

On a more serious note though, yes this LG 42" OLED coming next year is perfect size for my giant megadesk I bought at IKEA, 48" is just to a little too much. However, as long as I wall mount it directly in front of my desk, I can sit my desk back just an extra 2 inches (its already a very big desk compared to most, the biggest IKEA sells in fact to my knowledge), it's going to be glorious. I intend to hook up a PS5 to it while I wait to build my Ultima dream rig whenever AM5 socket and next gpu's come out.

Processor AMD Ryzen 3700x
Motherboard asus ROG Strix B-350I Gaming
Cooling Deepcool LS520 SE
Memory crucial ballistix 32Gb DDR4
Video Card(s) RTX 3070 FE
Storage WD sn550 1To/WD ssd sata 1To /WD black sn750 1To/Seagate 2To/WD book 4 To back-up
Display(s) LG GL850
Case Dan A4 H2O
Audio Device(s) sennheiser HD58X
Power Supply Corsair SF600
Mouse MX master 3
Keyboard Master Key Mx
Software win 11 pro

View attachment 213703

View attachment 213704

View attachment 213705

I feel like filters that aren't part of the app settings can't really be used as an argument for "x brand got a better image quality" some render engines have a built-in sharpening effect going on, adding another layer on top of that might be overkill and look unnatural.

This is how the picture looks on Firefox with my GeForce, BTW. You'll notice that it's sharper than the bottom image that you posted. And without any sharpening from the control tab

1629634553769.png

Nvidia has a similar tech that brought to the gamers years before AMD did, for games and other 3d applications giving nearly the same result.
also that built in sharpening effect doesn't always improve the image quality, it can highlight pixels even more and to unwanted applications for example steam overlay which becomes absolute crap with extreme crispness .

Last edited:
System Name M3401 notebook
Processor 5600H
Motherboard NA
Memory 16GB
Video Card(s) 3050
Storage 500GB SSD
Display(s) 14" OLED screen of the laptop
Software Windows 10
Benchmark Scores 3050 scores good 15-20% lower than average, despite ASUS's claims that it has uber cooling.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but even if the deal doesn't get trough, there's nothing that's keeping Nvidia from getting on with it, and making their own custom arm cores ? They don't really "need" ARM, it's more the "desire" to own the company ?

What are you even asking? Whether someone could design ARM CPUs without purchasing Arm Holding? Like, seriously?

Imagination Technologies and Newport Wafer Fab
Those world superpowers at semiconductor design and manufacturing, chuckle... :D

Nvidia has a similar tech that brought to the gamers years before AMD did
That was what NV claimed when Radeon Anti-Lag was rolled out.
They literally claimed that they both "already have it" and "need time to look at it".

NV did roll out own copypasta of Radeon anti-lag several month later though. :)

System Name AM5
Processor AMD Ryzen R9 7950X
Motherboard Asrock X670E Taichi
Cooling EK AIO Basic 360
Memory Corsair Vengeance DDR5 5600 64 Gb - XMP1 Profile
Video Card(s) AMD Reference 7900 XTX 24 Gb
Storage Samsung Gen 4 980 1 TB / Samsung 8TB SSD
Display(s) Samsung 34" 240hz 4K
Case Fractal Define R7
Power Supply Seasonic PRIME PX-1300, 1300W 80+ Platinum, Full Modular
Acquisition not happening. There is no logical defense behind it; it's a borders and nationalism political issue.

UK wants to protect its businesses from acquisitions across the spectrum, especially in terms of what they refer to as "national defense".

Processor AMD Ryzen 3700x
Motherboard asus ROG Strix B-350I Gaming
Cooling Deepcool LS520 SE
Memory crucial ballistix 32Gb DDR4
Video Card(s) RTX 3070 FE
Storage WD sn550 1To/WD ssd sata 1To /WD black sn750 1To/Seagate 2To/WD book 4 To back-up
Display(s) LG GL850
Case Dan A4 H2O
Audio Device(s) sennheiser HD58X
Power Supply Corsair SF600
Mouse MX master 3
Keyboard Master Key Mx
Software win 11 pro
What are you even asking? Whether someone could design ARM CPUs without purchasing Arm Holding? Like, seriously?
Sheesh, I know that they can because Apple, Qualcomm, Samsung, etc... have been doing it for years :rolleyes:, but thanks for taking the time to ridicule me.
I'm just seeing lots of people who are painting that acquisition as a "do or die" situation for Nvidia, when acquiring them shouldn't have any consequence if they ever planned to make a serious ARM CPU/SoC

System Name Order66
Processor Ryzen 7 3700X
Motherboard Asus TUF GAMING B550-PLUS
Cooling AMD Wraith Prism (BOX-cooler)
Memory 16GB DDR4 Corsair Desktop RAM Vengeance LPX 3200MHz Red
Video Card(s) GeForce RTX 3060Ti
Storage Seagate FireCuda 510 1TB SSD
Display(s) Asus VE228HR
Case Thermaltake Versa C21 RGB
Audio Device(s) onboard Realtek
Power Supply Corsair RM850x
Software Windows10 64bit
"We're concerned that NVIDIA controlling Arm could create real problems for NVIDIA's rivals by limiting their access to key technologies, and ultimately stifling innovation across a number of important and growing markets. This could end up with consumers missing out on new products, or prices going up,"

1. I suppose all these concerns can be easily addressed with certain contracts between nVIDIA and ARM licencees , ensuring that nVIDIA will mentain Softbank's current terms for licencees.
Jensen Huang has publicly pledged for that , so i'm 100% confident that such contracts can be signed.
If nVIDIA can ensure such thing , then those companies who are "screaming" against the deal , they could be using such an excuse out of pure malice intentions in order to limit/damage nVIDIA ,since for their own reasons they could probably wouldn't like to see nVIDIA evolve.
If i was in nVIDIA 's place i would probably sue those companies for using malice practices although contracts can easily ensure that Softbank's current business model will be maintained for those licencees.

2. Also ARM isn't a monopoly in the CPU sector. If certain licencees have "confidence" issues against nVIDIA ,although as i said ,contracts can be signed and easily prevent those "confidence" issues , they can always turn to Risc-V , or even x64 solutions. unlike nVIDIA , certainly Intel :rolleyes:
won't limit access to key technologies and ultimately stifling innovation across a number of important and growing markets.

Processor Ryzen 5 5700x
Motherboard B550 Elite
Cooling Thermalright Perless Assassin 120 SE
Memory 32GB Fury Beast DDR4 3200Mhz
Video Card(s) Gigabyte 3060 ti gaming oc pro
Storage Samsung 970 Evo 1TB, WD SN850x 1TB, plus some random HDDs
Display(s) LG 27gp850 1440p 165Hz 27''
Case Lian Li Lancool II performance
Power Supply MSI 750w
Mouse G502
at most they will ask for some measures to aliviate concerns, i doubt anyone will stop this

Processor AMD 5900x
Motherboard Asus x570 Strix-E
Cooling Hardware Labs
Memory G.Skill 4000c17 2x16gb
Video Card(s) RTX 3090
Storage Sabrent
Display(s) Samsung G9
Case Phanteks 719
Audio Device(s) Fiio K5 Pro
Power Supply EVGA 1000 P2
Mouse Logitech G600
Keyboard Corsair K95
Raises? BS, they were concerns from the beginning but Wall Street ignored the tech side implications because they don't really understand the technicals. If anyone thinks Nvidia is gonna play this like Switzerland... facepalm.

Just some points to consider when critically thinking about this acquisition:

The vision for Nvidia is to be like intel and own IP in the CPU space. Intel has tried to block everything and everyone from accessing x86. The only other companies with access to x86 are/were AMD, Cyrix/VIA/Centaur.

In the data center there is little competition vs. x86 (intel/AMD). The reasoning is that Nvidia can inject money and R&D resources into ARM to make it a viable competitor to x86 in the future. There are reports that ARM's financials are not in great shape and even an IPO would actually value ARM at much lower levels than the current $40 billion USD offer.

TheLostSwede

News Editor
System Name Overlord Mk MLI
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X670E Aorus Master
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 SE with offsets
Memory 32GB Team T-Create Expert DDR5 6000 MHz @ CL30-34-34-68
Video Card(s) Gainward GeForce RTX 4080 Phantom GS
Storage 1TB Solidigm P44 Pro, 2 TB Corsair MP600 Pro, 2TB Kingston KC3000
Display(s) Acer XV272K LVbmiipruzx 4K@160Hz
Case Fractal Design Torrent Compact
Audio Device(s) Corsair Virtuoso SE
Power Supply be quiet! Pure Power 12 M 850 W
Mouse Logitech G502 Lightspeed
Keyboard Corsair K70 Max
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores https://valid.x86.fr/5za05v
Just some points to consider when critically thinking about this acquisition:

The vision for Nvidia is to be like intel and own IP in the CPU space. Intel has tried to block everything and everyone from accessing x86. The only other companies with access to x86 are/were AMD, Cyrix/VIA/Centaur.

In the data center there is little competition vs. x86 (intel/AMD). The reasoning is that Nvidia can inject money and R&D resources into ARM to make it a viable competitor to x86 in the future. There are reports that ARM's financials are not in great shape and even an IPO would actually value ARM at much lower levels than the current $40 billion USD offer.
You forgot quite a few actually, although most stopped at 486 level technology, since Intel changed their licensing after that.

I guess you've never heard about the POWER range of high-end server CPUs from IBM then?

By now, there's also a handful of ARM licensees that are making server grade CPUs, with the most successful company being Annapurna who got bought out by Amazon and makes all their server chips. Just because you haven't heard of it, doesn't mean that there's no competition, although you are correct as far as Intel having a huge market share to date, but it seems like even that is slowly changing.

As for ARMs financials, wouldn't that also be SoftBank's financials? SoftBank has done a lot of bad investments in the past few years, such as WeWork, various strange investments in the PRC and so on. It's impossible to keep tabs on all the weird investments SoftBank has done, as it ranges from power plants in India to dog-walking startups...
So yeah, ARM is unlikely to be doing poorly, but its owner has been suffering badly from flawed investments.
This is why they want to offload ARM, so they can get a big fat paycheque in the mail so to speak, to cover all the bad investments.

Mouse Logitech M280
VR HMD none
Nice to see you got some zest to you mate, so many blokes on this site are sensitive as fairy folk on an outing to Candy Land these days.

LOL

On a more serious note though, yes this LG 42" OLED coming next year is perfect size for my giant megadesk I bought at IKEA, 48" is just to a little too much. However, as long as I wall mount it directly in front of my desk, I can sit my desk back just an extra 2 inches (its already a very big desk compared to most, the biggest IKEA sells in fact to my knowledge), it's going to be glorious. I intend to hook up a PS5 to it while I wait to build my Ultima dream rig whenever AM5 socket and next gpu's come out.
I want a PS5, but it is seeming like an impossible dream. How are you obtaining one? I want one for GT7 when it is released next year. I bought a used copy of GT Sport for PS4 to play on the PS5 in the interim. IMNSHO PS5's are being acquired in bulk for cryptocurrency mining. I have never seen one and know no one who has. A few forum members "claim" to have one but never post photographs.
One small negative comment about the 48 inch OLED. With one streaming service, it has a lip-synch problem that is really annoying. The image quality is superb. It scales really well. The new LG remotes are better. They have pause and play buttons down the bottom.
Right back at you on the thick skin issue. I was bullied at school but never on the internet. Trolls hate being ignored or exposed/reported.
I also want to build a new gaming rig for my son. However, I just can't bring myself to pay 3-5x the proper graphics card price. His GTX 1060 3GB rig is three years old but in Australia, they want $1000-$1500 for the 3060 card and silly money for anything better.

Space Lynx

Astronaut
I want a PS5, but it is seeming like an impossible dream. How are you obtaining one? I want one for GT7 when it is released next year. I bought a used copy of GT Sport for PS4 to play on the PS5 in the interim. IMNSHO PS5's are being acquired in bulk for cryptocurrency mining. I have never seen one and know no one who has. A few forum members "claim" to have one but never post photographs.
One small negative comment about the 48 inch OLED. With one streaming service, it has a lip-synch problem that is really annoying. The image quality is superb. It scales really well. The new LG remotes are better. They have pause and play buttons down the bottom.
Right back at you on the thick skin issue. I was bullied at school but never on the internet. Trolls hate being ignored or exposed/reported.
I also want to build a new gaming rig for my son. However, I just can't bring myself to pay 3-5x the proper graphics card price. His GTX 1060 3GB rig is three years old but in Australia, they want $1000-$1500 for the 3060 card and silly money for anything better.

I'm just going in person to stores hoping to get one in person. I'm not even going to bother trying to beat the bots online anymore.

I'm just hoping companies wise up and start shipping more directly to stores like Wal-Mart and Best Buy.

I went to Costco this morning to check right when they opened and no luck.

I'm hoping before winter I will get lucky. Cause I hate the cold weather, and I just want to sit back and game all winter, while the world continues to go crazy.

System Name Main W10
Processor i7 2700K
Motherboard Gig Z77 HD4
Cooling Xigmatech Tower Cooler
Memory 16 GB G-Skill 1600Mhz
Video Card(s) ASUS GTX 1080ti 11GB
Storage WD Gold 2 TB HD
Display(s) Acer 27" 1440P
Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro
Audio Device(s) JDS Labs Element DAC/AMP
Power Supply Rosewill Hive 650 watt
Mouse MX 518
Keyboard Cherry 3000 with Blues
Control of technology and control of prices and availability goes together with Nvidia. They do this even without ARM. :(

Mouse Logitech M280
VR HMD none
Sad to hear about your Dad. I would be earning double if I had changed my superannuation investment plan at the right time. I just happened to be sick and missed the 4 corners program that outlined the problem. IMNSHO the world got a lot meaner in 2008. If you can get another PS5 I will buy it from you as long as the margin/shipping isn't enormous.