• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

New NVIDIA Broadcast App 1.3 Update Improves Noise Removal, Adds Support for More Cameras, and Reduces System Impact

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
NVIDIA's tool to enhance both live streaming and video conferencing just got even better. The Broadcast app has transformed the homes, apartments and dorm rooms of millions of content creators, remote students and workers into home studios through the power of AI—all without the need to purchase specialized equipment. The latest upgrade, NVIDIA Broadcast version 1.3, is available to download today and further improves noise removal, adds more camera compatibility, and reduces the impact on overall system performance.

NVIDIA Broadcast's noise removal AI effect has been widely praised for its ability to remove background noise while keeping speech clear and crisp. The exception? When someone speaks with a lot of emotion—typically speaking loudly or at a higher pitch—and their speech is sometimes inadvertently removed. This rarely happens, but is typically at the peak moments of excitement during a livestream. The new update addresses this with dedicated training sound profiles to retain that speech while removing the unwanted background noise.

The community frequently requests more support for video devices. Now many of your favorite professional and virtual cameras, as well as capture cards, are compatible with NVIDIA Broadcast—including Canon EOS Webcam Utility, Nikon Webcam Utility, Sony Webcam Utility, OBS Virtual Camera, and more.

With version 1.2 we added the ability for users to stack effects. VRAM could become limited when multitaskers run AI features for their microphone, speakers and camera simultaneously. Version 1.3 reduces VRAM usage by over 40%, leading to an increase in FPS while gaming.

Finally, we have several new UI elements and bug fixes that round out a better, smoother, NVIDIA Broadcast experience.
NVIDIA Broadcast is an App and an Ecosystem

NVIDIA partners with the top creative app developers to accelerate and enhance content creation using Broadcast technology.

• Live streamers get NVIDIA's noise removal in OBS Studio 27, Streamlabs, XSplit Broadcaster 4.0, or Gamecaster 4, applying effects per audio source, providing more granular control over audio. Add Xaymar's StreamFX plugin for OBS to get NVIDIA's auto frame technology.
  • Video editors and podcasters can add NVIDIA noise removal as a VST filter to any compatible apps using Xaymar's VoiceFX. This works in Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Audition, or Audacity.
  • VFX artists explore Notch's native integration of virtual background, Face Tracking, and 3D Body Tracking, allowing for advanced VFX effects to be seamlessly added.
  • Owners of AVerMedia microphones, headsets or cameras get all relevant NVIDIA Broadcast features directly embedded into the device's software. AVerMedia's CamEngine and VoiceEngine software can already enable Broadcast features.
In order to use NVIDIA Broadcast effects in these apps, users must install the NVIDIA Broadcast redistributable package and update apps to the latest version.

And remember, GeForce GPU owners also have direct access to the NVIDIA Encoder (NVENC), an independent section of the GPU where encoding gets offloaded to. It's used by OBS Studio, XSplit, Streamlabs, Discord and more to improve streaming performance.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name Cyberline
Processor Intel Core i7 2600k -> 12600k
Motherboard Asus P8P67 LE Rev 3.0 -> Gigabyte Z690 Auros Elite DDR4
Cooling Tuniq Tower 120 -> Custom Watercoolingloop
Memory Corsair (4x2) 8gb 1600mhz -> Crucial (8x2) 16gb 3600mhz
Video Card(s) AMD RX480 -> ... nope still the same :'(
Storage Samsung 750 Evo 250gb SSD + WD 1tb x 2 + WD 2tb -> 2tb MVMe SSD
Display(s) Philips 32inch LPF5605H (television) -> Dell S3220DGF
Case antec 600 -> Thermaltake Tenor HTCP case
Audio Device(s) Focusrite 2i4 (USB)
Power Supply Seasonic 620watt 80+ Platinum
Mouse Elecom EX-G
Keyboard Rapoo V700
Software Windows 10 Pro 64bit
"reduces VRAM usage by over 40%, leading to an increase in FPS while gaming."

but.....why?

apart from that, as cringy as this all may be to read, it is a market where AMD's radeon group should really...be present in

Processor AMD Ryzen 3700x
Motherboard asus ROG Strix B-350I Gaming
Cooling Deepcool LS520 SE
Memory crucial ballistix 32Gb DDR4
Video Card(s) RTX 3070 FE
Storage WD sn550 1To/WD ssd sata 1To /WD black sn750 1To/Seagate 2To/WD book 4 To back-up
Display(s) LG GL850
Case Dan A4 H2O
Audio Device(s) sennheiser HD58X
Power Supply Corsair SF600
Mouse MX master 3
Keyboard Master Key Mx
Software win 11 pro
"reduces VRAM usage by over 40%, leading to an increase in FPS while gaming."

but.....why?

apart from that, as cringy as this all may be to read, it is a market where AMD's radeon group should really...be present in
I agree, AMD is pretty active when it comes to game tech (TressFX, mantle etc...) but their "direct to consumer" product, and their presence in VFX/editing software is really lacking... their products are great, but the ecosystem doesn't exist, if you are doing anything beyond gaming, there is no added value, when a RTX GPU open the gates to many things to tinker with (like Nvidia omniverse)

ixi

Well, personally I don't even know one soul who is using this... :D

Maybe someone from tpu is using this? Is there even a point from this?

System Name ChronicleScienceWorkStation
Processor AMD Threadripper 1950X
Motherboard Asrock X399 Taichi
Cooling Noctua U14S-TR4
Memory G.Skill DDR4 3200 C14 16GB*4
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon VII
Storage Samsung 970 Pro*1, Kingston A2000 1TB*2 RAID 0, HGST 8TB*5 RAID 6
Case Lian Li PC-A75X
Power Supply Corsair AX1600i
Software Proxmox 6.2
I have been using RTX Voice, when it is being used on its own it's amazing which cuts off background noise so much that my friend sometimes had to ask to see if I am disconnected.
However, if you don't use a headphone of sort and you use speaker, any sound from the PC tends to interfere the RTX voice feature heavily and made the other side unable to hear me.

For other features, I think they are more or less doable by Zoom or Skype without the GPU.
I suppose RTX Voice has alternative too (without GPU) but I haven't compared any.

Storage WD sn550 1To/WD ssd sata 1To /WD black sn750 1To/Seagate 2To/WD book 4 To back-up
Display(s) LG GL850
Case Dan A4 H2O
Mouse MX master 3
Keyboard Master Key Mx
Software win 11 pro

it depends on where you live, and your setup. If you have a professional room with sound dampening, live in a quite house then sure, you won't get much use from it, but if you are like me and living in a noisy flat, then it's great, since it manages to cancel the sounds of my roommate raging when he plays :D

The background replacement/blur is also really fast to use, if A.I get good enough, some people won't have to go through the trouble of having a physical green screen. The target is budget streamers, or people who need to look more "professional" for remote work without breaking the bank too much. (Wich is especially true now that even 3050 have tensor cores).

I'm that soul! The voice noise cancellation is incredibly good, like miles better than Discord's noise suppression thing or any other software solution I tried. I'm not doing professional recordings or anything, but I play MMOs and online games in voice chat with friends, and my loud mechanical keyboard is really bothersome; Nvidia Broadcast (or former RTX Voice) allows me to not even use Push to Talk and smash the keyboard to my heart's content without anyone hearing nothing but my perfectly clear voice.

System Name SYBARIS
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3600
Motherboard MSI Arsenal Gaming B450 Tomahawk
Cooling Cryorig H7 Quad Lumi
Memory Team T-Force Delta RGB 2x8GB 3200CL16
Video Card(s) Colorful GeForce RTX 2060 6GV2
Storage Crucial MX500 500GB | WD Black WD1003FZEX 1TB | Seagate ST1000LM024 1TB | WD My Passport Slim 1TB
Display(s) AOC 24G2 24" 144hz IPS
Case Montech Air ARGB
Audio Device(s) Massdrop + Sennheiser PC37X | QKZ x HBB
Power Supply Corsair CX650-F
Mouse Razer Viper Mini | Cooler Master MM711 | Logitech G102 | Logitech G402
Keyboard Drop + The Lord of the Rings Dwarvish
Software Windows 10 Education 22H2 x64
I agree, AMD is pretty active when it comes to game tech (TressFX, mantle etc...) but their "direct to consumer" product, and their presence in VFX/editing software is really lacking... their products are great, but the ecosystem doesn't exist, if you are doing anything beyond gaming, there is no added value, when a RTX GPU open the gates to many things to tinker with (like Nvidia omniverse)
Ehh... At this point we shouldn't hold our breath. Direct-to-consumer, direct-to-developer, direct-to-prosumer nothing has AMD presence. You're an impressionable youth whose active on social media, Nvidia got your attention with game and even GPU giveaways. You're an up and coming content creator or professional gamer, Nvidia or Nvidia affiliated brand's will sponsor you. You're an small time game dev with interesting project, Nvidia will happily AND quickly help you if you ask them. Hell, if you're lucky they'll even hook you up with Nvidia gear. You're doing a VFX/ML-AI project, Nvidia might even sponsor your project.

AMD marketing just sucks ass. I'd argue game development is their primary forte since almost all other GPU use cases is dominated by Nvidia and even there loads of devs say AMD either never responds to query or sends half-hazard documentation instead of human contact. Few weeks ago I was watching Prey (2017) credits rolling (cause the songs are banger) and the section of Nvidia and AMD rolled up. Almost a dozen or so people from Nvidia compared to 3-4 from AMD. Either Arkane (the developer) were very versed in AMD hardware and din't need help or it's AMD being the usual.

System Name Desktop / "Console"
Processor Ryzen 5950X / Ryzen 5800X
Motherboard Asus X570 Hero / Asus X570-i
Cooling EK AIO Elite 280 / Cryorig C1
Memory 32GB Gskill Trident DDR4-3600 CL16 / 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600 CL16
Video Card(s) RTX 4090 FE / RTX 2080ti FE
Storage 1TB Samsung 980 Pro, 1TB Sabrent Rocket 4 Plus NVME / 1TB Sabrent Rocket 4 NVME, 1TB Intel 660P
Display(s) Alienware AW3423DW / LG 65CX Oled
Case Lian Li O11 Mini / Sliger CL530 Conswole
Audio Device(s) Sony AVR, SVS speakers & subs / Marantz AVR, SVS speakers & subs
Power Supply ROG Loki 1000 / Silverstone SX800
VR HMD Quest 3
I have been using RTX Voice, when it is being used on its own it's amazing which cuts off background noise so much that my friend sometimes had to ask to see if I am disconnected.
However, if you don't use a headphone of sort and you use speaker, any sound from the PC tends to interfere the RTX voice feature heavily and made the other side unable to hear me.
I have the exact opposite experience, been using since launch. I use a Yeti Blue mic on my desktop and play through an AVR/speakers (usually quite loudly). The mic sits closer to the speakers than it does to me, and the only thing people I'm playing with can hear is my voice with no issue. The only time that I do get interference is with spoken dialog in game. In those cases I just hit a mute keybind until the NPC's are done talking if I'm playing loud enough for it to pick up. The only thing more I could ask for from Broadcast is if they could someway come up with a filter that is analyzing the sound being output from the pc (in my case in game dialog) and cancel it as well. Other than that, I'm very happy with it.

Processor Ryzen 9 7950X3D
Motherboard MSI X670E MPG Carbon Wifi
Cooling Custom loop, 2x360mm radiator,Lian Li UNI, EK XRes140,EK Velocity2
Memory 2x16GB G.Skill DDR5-6400 @ 6400MHz C32
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra OC Scanner core +750 mem
Storage MP600 2TB,960 EVO 1TB,XPG SX8200 Pro 1TB,Micron 1100 2TB,OCZ Vector 512GB,1.5TB Caviar Green
Display(s) Acer X34S, Acer XB270HU
Case LianLi O11 Dynamic White
Audio Device(s) Logitech G-Pro X Wireless
Power Supply EVGA P3 1200W
Mouse Logitech G502 Lightspeed
Keyboard Logitech G512 Carbon w/ GX Brown
VR HMD HP Reverb G2 (V2)
Software Win 11

I've been using NVIDIA Broadcast ever since there was integration in Discord.

Now I can eat, pound keys on my clicky keyboard, have a big fan on at my back, and my friend's can't hear any of that except my voice when I'm talking. It's a really helpful program, and having it take up less resources will be very welcome.

System Name daily driver Mac mini M2 Pro
Processor Apple Silicon M2 Pro (6 p-cores, 4 e-cores)
Motherboard Apple proprietary
Cooling Apple proprietary
Memory Apple proprietary 16GB LPDDR5 unified memory
Video Card(s) Apple Silicon M2 Pro (16-core GPU)
Storage Apple proprietary 512GB SSD + various external HDDs
Display(s) LG 27UL850W (4K@60Hz IPS)
Case Apple proprietary
Audio Device(s) Apple proprietary
Power Supply Apple proprietary
Mouse Apple Magic Trackpad 2
Keyboard Keychron K1 tenkeyless (Gateron Reds)
Software macOS Ventura 13 (including latest patches)
Benchmark Scores (My Windows daily driver is a Beelink Mini S12. I'm not interested in benchmarking.)

Well, I use it.

Note that Nvidia Broadcast handles microphone, speaker and video processing and you are not restricted to only one modification.

I primarily use it for video noise reduction since my webcam is a cheapo Logitech C270 model (about $25) that doesn't have the best image quality. It also has a number of useful video effects such as background blur (for more privacy/fewer distractions if you're calling from home) or humorous effects (Oval Office backdrop or the Death Star hangar). The face centering effect is probably handy for people who move their head a lot.

As mentioned above, noise cancellation for the microphone will eliminate distractions like keyboard clicks, the gardener's leaf blower, etc.

System Name ATHENA
Processor AMD 7950X
Motherboard ASUS Crosshair X670E Extreme
Cooling Noctua NH-D15S, 7 x Noctua NF-A14 industrialPPC IP67 2000RPM
Memory 2x32GB Trident Z RGB 6000Mhz CL30
Video Card(s) ASUS 4090 Strix
Storage 3 x Kingston Fury 4TB, 4 x Samsung 870 QVO
Display(s) Alienware AW3821DW, Wacom Cintiq Pro 15
Case Fractal Design Torrent
Audio Device(s) Topping A90/D90 MQA, Fluid FPX7 Fader Pro, Beyerdynamic T1 G2, Beyerdynamic MMX300
Power Supply ASUS THOR 1600T
Mouse Xtrfy MZ1 - Zy' Rail, Logitech MX Vertical, Logitech MX Master 3
Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL
VR HMD Oculus Quest 2
Software Windows 11 + OpenSUSE MicroOS
Discords Krisp works better than RTX Voice/Broadcast afaic, and doesn't need a painfully high GPU clock and utilisation to work.

But Krisp isn't free in the stand alone version, and the virtual camera function is easy to use, so I use it for some things.

Is there better solutions? Incredibly so, but if you paid the Nvidia tax, its free.

Mussels

Freshwater Moderator
Staff member
System Name Rainbow Sparkles (Power efficient, <350W gaming load)
Processor Ryzen R7 5800x3D (Undervolted, 4.45GHz all core)
Motherboard Asus x570-F (BIOS Modded)
Cooling Alphacool Apex UV - Alphacool Eisblock XPX Aurora + EK Quantum ARGB 3090 w/ active backplate
Memory 2x32GB DDR4 3600 Corsair Vengeance RGB @3866 C18-22-22-22-42 TRFC704 (1.4V Hynix MJR - SoC 1.15V)
Video Card(s) Galax RTX 3090 SG 24GB: Underclocked to 1700Mhz 0.750v (375W down to 250W))
Storage 2TB WD SN850 NVME + 1TB Sasmsung 970 Pro NVME + 1TB Intel 6000P NVME USB 3.2
Display(s) Phillips 32 32M1N5800A (4k144), LG 32" (4K60) | Gigabyte G32QC (2k165) | Phillips 328m6fjrmb (2K144)
Case Fractal Design R6
Audio Device(s) Logitech G560 | Corsair Void pro RGB |Blue Yeti mic
Power Supply Fractal Ion+ 2 860W (Platinum) (This thing is God-tier. Silent and TINY)
Mouse Logitech G Pro wireless + Steelseries Prisma XL
Keyboard Razer Huntsman TE ( Sexy white keycaps)
VR HMD Oculus Rift S + Quest 2
Software Windows 11 pro x64 (Yes, it's genuinely a good OS) OpenRGB - ditch the branded bloatware!
Benchmark Scores Nyooom.
I used the old version but found it'd cut my voice out at times, sounds like they found out why

System Name Rainbow Puke Machine :D
Processor Intel Core i5-11400 (MCE enabled, PL removed)
Motherboard ASUS STRIX B560-G GAMING WIFI mATX
Cooling Corsair H60i RGB PRO XT AIO + HD120 RGB (x3) + SP120 RGB PRO (x3) + Commander PRO
Memory Corsair Vengeance RGB RT 2 x 8GB 3200MHz DDR4 C16
Video Card(s) Zotac RTX2060 Twin Fan 6GB GDDR6 (Stock)
Storage Corsair MP600 PRO 1TB M.2 PCIe Gen4 x4 SSD
Display(s) LG 29WK600-W Ultrawide 1080p IPS Monitor (primary display)
Case Corsair iCUE 220T RGB Airflow (White) w/Lighting Node CORE + Lighting Node PRO RGB LED Strips (x4).
Audio Device(s) ASUS ROG Supreme FX S1220A w/ Savitech SV3H712 AMP + Sonic Studio 3 suite
Power Supply Corsair RM750x 80 Plus Gold Fully Modular
Mouse Corsair M65 RGB FPS Gaming (White)
Keyboard Corsair K60 PRO RGB Mechanical w/ Cherry VIOLA Switches
VR HMD Pico 4 128GB AIO VR Headset* (* = in consideration of getting one)
Software Windows 10 Professional x64 (Update 22H2)
might consider trying this out.

Display(s) LG GL850
Case Dan A4 H2O
Mouse MX master 3
Keyboard Master Key Mx
Software win 11 pro
Discords Krisp works better than RTX Voice/Broadcast afaic, and doesn't need a painfully high GPU clock and utilisation to work.

But Krisp isn't free in the stand alone version, and the virtual camera function is easy to use, so I use it for some things.

Is there better solutions? Incredibly so, but if you paid the Nvidia tax, its free.
Krsip was made to filter out noise that doesn't sound like the human voice (Wich is why people can still hear my roommates talking, even though we aren't in the same room) while RTX is made to filter any background noise, including voice from people "far away". For my use case RTX works better

System Name Work in progress
Motherboard Asus PRIME B350M-A
Cooling Wraith Stealth Cooler, 4x140mm Noctua NF-A14 FLX 1200RPM Case Fans
Memory Corsair 16GB (2x8GB) CMK16GX4M2A2400C14R DDR4 2400MHz Vengeance LPX DIMM
Video Card(s) GTX 1050 2GB (for now) 3060 12GB on order
Storage Samsung 860 EVO 500GB, Lots of HDD storage
Display(s) 32 inch 4K LG, 55 & 48 inch LG OLED, 40 inch Panasonic LED LCD
Case Cooler Master Silencio S400
Audio Device(s) Sound: LG Monitor Built-in speakers (currently), Mike: Marantz MaZ
Power Supply Corsair CS550M 550W ATX Power Supply, 80+ Gold Certified, Semi-Modular Design
Mouse Logitech M280
Keyboard Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K750R (works best in summer)
VR HMD none
Software Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64bit OEM, Captur 1 21
Benchmark Scores Cinebench R20: 3508 (WIP)
Where is the link in the article to download the App?;)

Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5950X
Motherboard Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero WiFi
Cooling Arctic Liquid Freezer II 420
Memory 32Gb G-Skill Trident Z Neo @3806MHz C14
Video Card(s) MSI GeForce RTX2070
Storage Seagate FireCuda 530 1TB
Display(s) Samsung G9 49" Curved Ultrawide
Case Cooler Master Cosmos
Audio Device(s) O2 USB Headphone AMP
Power Supply Corsair HX850i
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Cherry MX
Software Windows 11
And the download link?

Processor Ryzen 9 7950X3D
Motherboard MSI X670E MPG Carbon Wifi
Cooling Custom loop, 2x360mm radiator,Lian Li UNI, EK XRes140,EK Velocity2
Memory 2x16GB G.Skill DDR5-6400 @ 6400MHz C32
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra OC Scanner core +750 mem
Storage MP600 2TB,960 EVO 1TB,XPG SX8200 Pro 1TB,Micron 1100 2TB,OCZ Vector 512GB,1.5TB Caviar Green
Display(s) Acer X34S, Acer XB270HU
Case LianLi O11 Dynamic White
Audio Device(s) Logitech G-Pro X Wireless
Power Supply EVGA P3 1200W
Mouse Logitech G502 Lightspeed
Keyboard Logitech G512 Carbon w/ GX Brown
VR HMD HP Reverb G2 (V2)
Software Win 11
Processor i7 12700K
Motherboard MSI PRO Z690-A WIFI DDR4
Cooling Noctua NH-U14S
Memory G.Skill Ripjaws V 32GB 4400Mhz CL19 1T
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon 6700 XT
Storage 970 EVO 250GB|Crucial m4 128GB|MX300 525GB|MX500 1TB|PNY XLR8 2TB|Kingston NV2 2TB|14TB HDD|4TB HDD
Display(s) Acer XG270HU 27" 1440p 144Hz
Case Fractal Design DEFINE R4 Black Pearl Window
Audio Device(s) Creative Sound Blaster Z
Power Supply Corsair RM850x
Mouse Razer Naga Trinity
Keyboard EVGA Z15 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
Software Windows 11 Pro 64bit
Cries in GTX :(

RTX 2060 minimum needed meh...

System Name Work in progress
Motherboard Asus PRIME B350M-A
Cooling Wraith Stealth Cooler, 4x140mm Noctua NF-A14 FLX 1200RPM Case Fans
Memory Corsair 16GB (2x8GB) CMK16GX4M2A2400C14R DDR4 2400MHz Vengeance LPX DIMM
Video Card(s) GTX 1050 2GB (for now) 3060 12GB on order
Storage Samsung 860 EVO 500GB, Lots of HDD storage
Display(s) 32 inch 4K LG, 55 & 48 inch LG OLED, 40 inch Panasonic LED LCD
Case Cooler Master Silencio S400
Audio Device(s) Sound: LG Monitor Built-in speakers (currently), Mike: Marantz MaZ
Power Supply Corsair CS550M 550W ATX Power Supply, 80+ Gold Certified, Semi-Modular Design
Mouse Logitech M280
Keyboard Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K750R (works best in summer)
VR HMD none
Software Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64bit OEM, Captur 1 21
Benchmark Scores Cinebench R20: 3508 (WIP)
Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5950X
Motherboard Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero WiFi
Cooling Arctic Liquid Freezer II 420
Memory 32Gb G-Skill Trident Z Neo @3806MHz C14
Video Card(s) MSI GeForce RTX2070
Storage Seagate FireCuda 530 1TB
Display(s) Samsung G9 49" Curved Ultrawide
Case Cooler Master Cosmos
Audio Device(s) O2 USB Headphone AMP
Power Supply Corsair HX850i
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Cherry MX
Software Windows 11
It's very easy to find this on NVIDIA's own site.

But for the lazy...

Yeah, it's very lazy, and unprofessional of a journalist to publish this kind of article/press release without including a link.

You should learn sarcasm.

System Name ChronicleScienceWorkStation
Processor AMD Threadripper 1950X
Motherboard Asrock X399 Taichi
Cooling Noctua U14S-TR4
Memory G.Skill DDR4 3200 C14 16GB*4
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon VII
Storage Samsung 970 Pro*1, Kingston A2000 1TB*2 RAID 0, HGST 8TB*5 RAID 6
Case Lian Li PC-A75X
Power Supply Corsair AX1600i
Software Proxmox 6.2
I have the exact opposite experience, been using since launch. I use a Yeti Blue mic on my desktop and play through an AVR/speakers (usually quite loudly). The mic sits closer to the speakers than it does to me, and the only thing people I'm playing with can hear is my voice with no issue. The only time that I do get interference is with spoken dialog in game. In those cases I just hit a mute keybind until the NPC's are done talking if I'm playing loud enough for it to pick up. The only thing more I could ask for from Broadcast is if they could someway come up with a filter that is analyzing the sound being output from the pc (in my case in game dialog) and cancel it as well. Other than that, I'm very happy with it.
I am actually using Audio Technica AT2035 w/ Scarlette Solo, which on their own are very directional and pretty good at shielding background noise, but RTX Voice did help further but interfere in the case I mentioned.

I love the NVIDIA Broadcast software. I sit in cavernous room with a noisy mechanical keyboard and computer fans on in the background and this software makes it so I don't even need to mute my microphone on Teams or Zoom meetings - if I don't talk nothing gets transmitted through the microphone.

I've even used it for recording videos and even a short audiobook and for the most part there was very, very little background noise with this software. With no space/money for me to set up a recording room, this software helps an amateur like myself. I also like the background blur, as instead of having to make sure its set in Teams or Zoom it's "hard-coded" into the video feed as long as I have NVIDIA Broadcast selected as the source. That way no matter what video recording software I'm using I'll always have the blurred background.

My only complaint is sometimes it will stop working (with no warning), so I often will close and re-open it or at least perform a test in Teams or Zoom or in the Broadcast software itself before I go into an important meeting so that I don't run into the embarrassing situation where my microphone isn't working and I have to quickly switch to the default (noisy) microphone without Broadcast.