• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

MSI Announces MEG CoreLiquid S-Series High-End AIO CPU Coolers

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
The MEG CORELIQUID S Series has infiltrated the MSI liquid cooler lineup to provide the ultimate in cooling that can't be heard. The sealed liquid cooling system efficiently transfers heat away from a processor to a radiator that comes in two size variants: 360 mm and 280 mm. Heat in the radiator is dissipated with the help of MSI's innovative MEG SILENT GALE Series silent gaming fans. See what you can't hear with the 2.4" IPS display that can be configured to monitor hardware information and impress onlookers.

Designed in partnership with Asetek, the global leader in liquid cooling solutions for gaming PCs and DIY enthusiasts, MSI achieves new heights with the MEG CORELIQUID S Series. This premium liquid cooler puts emphasis on silent and low-noise cooling performance while offering an enriched user experience. Asetek's 7th generation pump has both enhanced permeation resistance and increased durability. To allow for silent operation, the radiator fans and the water block fan all support Fan 0 RPM Mode. Users can adjust fan curves in the MSI Center software to have the fans cease all movement and provide absolute silence until 80 degrees Celsius on the processor.

Included with the MEG CORELIQUID S Series are MEG SILENT GALE Series fans that mount to the radiator. This fan incorporates innovative features and other proven noise reduction treatments that demonstrate MSI's accomplishments in gaming and high-performance PC design. The MEG SILENT GALE Series' fan blades are constructed from liquid crystal polymer (LCP), a dense plastic that can withstand thermal expansion and resist harmonics to produce less vibration. The fan blades are also carefully shaped to maximize airflow performance, optimized at a 32-degree angle to retain 58% of the airflow. An HDB (hydro-dynamic bearing) reduces frictional noise and increases the fan's life expectancy. Anti-vibration gaskets located on the four corners of the fan dampen rattling caused by any remaining vibration.

MEG CORELIQUID S Series comes with a 2.4" IPS display that can be configured to show a variety of hardware information or customizable graphics. With MSI Center, users can choose to have the MEG CORELIQUID S Series display hardware information related to the CPU, GPU, PSU, fans, and even the liquid coolant. If users are feeling playful and adventurous, GIF and MP4 files can be imported for the display.

For more information, visit the product pages of the MEG CORELIQUID S360 and MEG CORELIQUID S280.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
Motherboard B550 Aorus PRO V2
Cooling Corsair H115i RGB Platinum
Memory Gskill Trident Z Neo 3600 2x16GB
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 3070 Trio X
Storage WD Blue SN550 1TB NVME/Supertalent Teranova 2x1TB
Display(s) Acer XV340CK
Case Corsair 4000D Airflow
Power Supply Corsair HX850i
Mouse Logitech G502 Lightspeed
Keyboard Logitech G513 Tactile
Software Windows 10 Pro
If only you didnt have to use MSI Center
I agree, terrible software. I installed it once to disable the RGB on my GPU but I quickly uninstalled it. I now have the computer glass side panel facing the wall so the RGB does not show.

System Name Commercial towing vehicle "Nostromo"
Processor 5800X3D
Motherboard X570 Unify
Cooling EK-AIO 360
Memory 32 GB Fury 3666 MHz
Video Card(s) 4070 Ti Eagle
Storage SN850 NVMe 1TB + Renegade NVMe 2TB + 870 EVO 4TB
Display(s) 25" Legion Y25g-30
Case Lian Li LanCool 216 v2
Audio Device(s) B & W PX7 S2e
Power Supply HX1500i
Mouse Harpe Ace Aim Lab Edition
Keyboard Scope II 96 Wireless
Software Windows 11 23H2
I agree, terrible software. I installed it once to disable the RGB on my GPU but I quickly uninstalled it. I now have the computer glass side panel facing the wall so the RGB does not show.
If only you didnt have to use MSI Center

Couldn't agree more, that and the old MSI Dragon Center - terrible software

Processor i7 8700k 4.6Ghz @ 1.24V
Motherboard AsRock Fatal1ty K6 Z370
Cooling beQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200/C16
Video Card(s) ASRock RX7900XT Phantom Gaming
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 830 256GB + Crucial BX100 250GB + Toshiba 1TB HDD
Display(s) Gigabyte G34QWC (3440x1440)
Case Fractal Design Define R5
Audio Device(s) Harman Kardon AVR137 + 2.1
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse XTRFY M42
Keyboard Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint II
Software W10 x64
Imagine if your water cooling nutted all over your case.
You can't hear it coming.

o_O:kookoo:

It gets even worse when in the press release MSI is reaching 'new heights'. Disgusting! And they get there with a new pump, too...

1632827765640.png

Last edited: