• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Kingston Announce FURY Beast DDR5 Memory Modules

Kingston Technology, revealed today it has unleashed its cutting-edge Kingston FURY Beast DDR5. Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 arrives in sync with the launch of the Intel Z690 Chipset and 12th Gen Intel Core processors (code-named "Alder Lake-S"). This marks the first platform to utilize the new memory standard, bringing the performance and data integrity advancements of DDR5 to a global audience.

Taking speed, capacity, and reliability even further, Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 delivers an arsenal of enhanced features like on-die ECC (ODECC) for improved stability at extreme speeds, dual 32-bit subchannels for increased efficiency, and on-module power management integrated circuit (PMIC) to provide juice where it's needed most. When gaming at the most extreme settings, live streaming at 4K+ or pushing large animation and 3D rendering, Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 is the level-up needed while seamlessly linking style and performance.

"We're excited that DDR5 is finally here and that our offering is from the Kingston FURY line; ready for gamers and enthusiasts alike," said Iwona Zalewska, DRAM business manager, Kingston EMEA. "We're proud that users can build with confidence knowing Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 has been tested and approved by MSI, ASUS, ASRock, and Gigabyte, the world's leading motherboard manufacturers."

With superior speed advancements, Plug N Play at 4800MHz1, Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 is ideal for gamers and enthusiasts seeking greater performance from their next-gen platforms.

Additionally, Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 is Intel XMP 3.0-Ready and Certified, meaning users can expect an easy, stable, and certified overclock experience. Plus, new features allow for the creation of unique gaming experiences with two customizable profiles for speeds and timings.

Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 is available in 16 GB single modules and kits of 2, at speeds of 4800 MHz and 5200 MHz. Backed by a limited lifetime warranty and legendary Kingston reliability.

Products

• KF548C38BB-16 16 GB 4800 MHz Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 Single Module
  • KF548C38BBK2-32 32 GB 4800 MHz Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 Kit of 2
  • KF552C40BB-16 16 GB 5200 MHz Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 Single Module
  • KF552C40BBK2-32 32 GB 5200 MHz Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 Kit of 2

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

LOL, "Beast", WTF?? Is the target demo 12? I mean you gota have some aggressive name in your product (I guess???) and Fury has been Kingston's thing forever but "Fury Beast" just takes the cringe level to 11.

Too bad cause these are decent looking low profile DIMMs.

Processor Ryzen 5 5700x
Motherboard B550 Elite
Cooling Thermalright Perless Assassin 120 SE
Memory 32GB Fury Beast DDR4 3200Mhz
Video Card(s) Gigabyte 3060 ti gaming oc pro
Storage Samsung 970 Evo 1TB, WD SN850x 1TB, plus some random HDDs
Display(s) LG 27gp850 1440p 165Hz 27''
Case Lian Li Lancool II performance
Power Supply MSI 750w
Mouse G502
LOL, "Beast", WTF?? Is the target demo 12? I mean you gota have some aggressive name in your product (I guess???) and Fury has been Kingston's thing forever but "Fury Beast" just takes the cringe level to 11.

Too bad cause these are decent looking low profile DIMMs.

the naming has been going on for a while now, since they sold the Kingston brand (except the ram)

not that more outrageous then platinum dominator or any other shit out there.

the naming has been going on for a while now, since they sold the Kingston brand (except the ram)

not that more outrageous then platinum dominator or any other shit out there.
IDK, something about "beast" does something special for it.

Beasts of Fury!!
1635442450595.png

I agree I really have no idea why they worked so hard to turn Hyper X into a house hold name only to sell it off to HP a company known for being a grave yard for IP. Anyone remember all the great things HP did after they acquired the IP/company of Voodoo pc , Compaq or palm os ? Fury Beast sounds like a pokemon or something it's cheesy. Kingston i actually liked your headsets wth Man ?? Sorry had to get that out of my system. Yeah so the name sucks !!