• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

AMD's Lisa Su Confirms Zen 4 is Using Optimised TSMC 5 nm Node, 2D and 3D chiplets

TheLostSwede

News Editor
System Name Overlord Mk MLI
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X670E Aorus Master
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 SE with offsets
Memory 32GB Team T-Create Expert DDR5 6000 MHz @ CL30-34-34-68
Video Card(s) Gainward GeForce RTX 4080 Phantom GS
Storage 1TB Solidigm P44 Pro, 2 TB Corsair MP600 Pro, 2TB Kingston KC3000
Display(s) Acer XV272K LVbmiipruzx 4K@160Hz
Case Fractal Design Torrent Compact
Audio Device(s) Corsair Virtuoso SE
Power Supply be quiet! Pure Power 12 M 850 W
Mouse Logitech G502 Lightspeed
Keyboard Corsair K70 Max
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores https://valid.x86.fr/5za05v
Anandtech asked AMD during a meeting at CES about the production nodes used to make its chips at TSMC and the importance of leading edge nodes for AMD to stay competitive, especially in light of the cost of using said nodes. Lisa Su confirmed in her answer to Anandtech that AMD is using an optimised high-performance 5 nm node for its upcoming Zen 4 processor chiplets, which there interestingly appears to be both 2D and 3D versions of. This is the first time we've heard a mention of two different chiplet types using the same architecture and it could mean that we get to see Zen 4 based CPUs with and without 3D cache.

What strikes us as a bit odd about the Anandtech article, is that they mention the fact that several of TSMC's customers are already making 4 nm and soon 3 nm chips and are questioning why AMD wouldn't want to be on these same nodes. It seems like Anandtech has forgotten that not all process nodes are universally applicable and just because you can make one type of chip on a smaller node, doesn't mean it'll be suitable for a different type of chip. For the longest of times, mobile SoCs or other similar chips seem to always have been among the first things being made on new nodes, with more complex things like GPUs and more advanced CPUs coming later, to tweaked versions of the specific node. The fact that TSMC has no less than three 7 nm nodes, should be reason enough to realise that the leading edge node might not be the ideal node for all types of chips.

In related news, TSMC is said to have accepted advanced payments of US$5.44 billion from at least 10 of its clients, of which AMD, Apple, Nvidia and Qualcomm are all mentioned. The payments have been done to secure production capacity, although for exactly how long time into the future isn't clear. TSMC saw advanced payments of US$3.8 billion in the first three quarters of last year and it's likely that these kinds of deals will continue as long as there's more demand than supply.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name Bro2
Processor Ryzen 5800X
Motherboard Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite
Cooling Corsair h115i pro rgb
Memory 16GB G.Skill Flare X 3200 CL14 @3800Mhz CL16
Video Card(s) Powercolor 6900 XT Red Devil 1.1v@2400Mhz
Storage M.2 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500MB/ Samsung 860 Evo 1TB
Display(s) LG 27UD69 UHD / LG 27GN950
Case Fractal Design G
Audio Device(s) Realtec 5.1
Power Supply Seasonic 750W GOLD
Mouse Logitech G402
Keyboard Logitech slim
Software Windows 10 64 bit
So the 2 different chiplets with vcache and without are a thing. No shock here for me to be fair. The question is how those will be divided. 2 different desktop chips or are we talking about APU vs Desktop.

TheLostSwede

News Editor
System Name Overlord Mk MLI
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X670E Aorus Master
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 SE with offsets
Memory 32GB Team T-Create Expert DDR5 6000 MHz @ CL30-34-34-68
Video Card(s) Gainward GeForce RTX 4080 Phantom GS
Storage 1TB Solidigm P44 Pro, 2 TB Corsair MP600 Pro, 2TB Kingston KC3000
Display(s) Acer XV272K LVbmiipruzx 4K@160Hz
Case Fractal Design Torrent Compact
Audio Device(s) Corsair Virtuoso SE
Power Supply be quiet! Pure Power 12 M 850 W
Mouse Logitech G502 Lightspeed
Keyboard Corsair K70 Max
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores https://valid.x86.fr/5za05v
So the 2 different chiplets with vcache and without are a thing. No shock here for me to be fair. The question is how those will be divided. 2 different desktop chips or are we talking about APU vs Desktop.
It does indeed seem like it. I really have no insight into what is what here, but it's interesting that she confirmed it, without seemingly being pressed about it.

System Name Bro2
Processor Ryzen 5800X
Case Fractal Design G
Mouse Logitech G402
Keyboard Logitech slim
It does indeed seem like it. I really have no insight into what is what here, but it's interesting that she confirmed it, without seemingly being pressed about it.
I guess we would have to wait for the 5800x3D to have more recognition what it actually brings. But if Lisa confirmed it now, she must be confident about the 3dVcache for sure.
If the desktops are going to be divided w/wo Vcache, I'm really curious if it will be the entire lineups or other differentiation.

System Name Main
Processor 5900X
Motherboard Asrock 570X Taichi
Memory 32GB
Video Card(s) 6800XT
Display(s) Odyssey C49G95T - 5120 x 1440
could be server vs non-server also, as it refers to chiplets

Processor Ryzen 7 5800X3D
Cooling Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE
Memory 2x16 GB Crucial Ballistix 3600 CL16 Rev E @ 3800 CL16
Video Card(s) RTX3080 Ti FE
Storage SX8200 Pro 1 TB, Plextor M6Pro 256 GB, WD Blue 2TB
Display(s) LG 34GN850P-B
Case SilverStone Primera PM01 RGB
Audio Device(s) SoundBlaster G6 | Fidelio X2 | Sennheiser 6XX
Power Supply SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 750W
Mouse Endgame Gear XM1R
Keyboard Wooting Two HE
System Name Bro2
Processor Ryzen 5800X
Case Fractal Design G
Mouse Logitech G402
Keyboard Logitech slim
True but the most benefit Vcache will have on the APU to some extent. Maybe each segment will get vcache for the top models. Having all the line ups with and without is not practical.

Processor i5 3570K @ 5GHz (1.32V) - de-lid
Motherboard ASRock Z77 Extrem 4
Cooling Prolimatech Genesis (3x Thermalright TY-141 PWM) - direct die
Memory 2x 4GB Corsair VENGEANCE DDR3 1600 MHz CL 9
Video Card(s) MSI GTX 980 Gaming 4G (Alpenföhn Peter + 2x Noctua NF-A12) @1547 Mhz Core / 2000 MHz Mem
Storage 500GB Crucial MX500 / 4 TB Seagate - BarraCuda
Case IT-9001 Smasher -modified with a 140mm top exhaust
Audio Device(s) AKG K240 Studio
Power Supply be quiet! E9 Straight Power 600W

Could be that lower end SKUs won't use it.
Might be both correct, server + a x3D-sku of the R9 (and R7?) on high-end desktop. While R5, R3 and below get non.
I wonder how Zen4 APUs would work with 3D cache.

Unless AMD add a way for faster chiplet to chiplet cache access (that would make it faster than going to RAM unlike right now), I do not see AMD making Zen 4 2 CCD with 3D V-Cache for consumers. It wouldn't just be good enough for current workload or at least the added price and lower yield wouldn't probably outweigh the benefits.

A CCD to CCD link would probably help there but that is added cost and added complexity. There would be also the challenge of knowing what is in the second CCD and when to access it directly. AMD have pattern on that and is working on resolving this issue as it will become more and more a problem.

But we never know, maybe the price of the added cache will drop rapidly and it might be just few more bucks. Then yes, we will probably see a dual CCD with 3d v-cache. After all, AMD is supposedly producing a lot of those for the big cloud provider right now. This should reduce the cost in the end for consumers as production scale up.

The best scenario i think would be a 8 core CCD paired with something like Navi 24 (but with all video encoder/decoder please). Each could have a 64 MB of cache and i suspect that could make this APU way enough for good 1080p gaming. At the price of all GFX card, they could probably price it in a way that make sense.

Really looking forward to this more than Raptor Lake for some reason, maybe they are:

-AM5 socket will likely persist longer than socket 1700, dont have to constantly replace motherboard every year to use new CPUs

-Zen4 process node advantage over intel, means less power, and maybe more performance without hybrid core weirdness and the half baked win11

-Intel is still stuck on 8 core CPUs, PCores are still 8 Cores, just getting more eCores in RL, do i need those on desktop, personally would rather have all PCores and more of them, but intel can't pull that off in a reasonable power and thermal budget. The eCores for multi thread aren't impactful for *my* workloads, i do realize many want them for their particular use cases.

Its too bad about HEDT, x299 hasn't been updated and left for dead, TR hasn't been updated either. Miss those PCIe lanes. If mainstream had a segment with even just 16 more CPU PCIe lanes....

Processor i5-6600K
Motherboard Asus Z170A
Cooling some cheap Cooler Master Hyper 103 or similar
Memory 16GB DDR4-2400
Video Card(s) IGP
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 250GB
Display(s) 2x Oldell 24" 1920x1200
Case Bitfenix Nova white windowless non-mesh
Audio Device(s) E-mu 1212m PCI
Power Supply Seasonic G-360
Mouse Logitech Marble trackball, never had a mouse
Keyboard Key Tronic KT2000, no Win key because 1994
Software Oldwin
True but the most benefit Vcache will have on the APU to some extent. Maybe each segment will get vcache for the top models. Having all the line ups with and without is not practical.
Yeah, something like that is what I think too. Look at Epyc 7003 lineup - number of CCDs, number of cores, and amount of L3 come in many combinations, but far from all that would possible with up to 8 chiplets.

System Name custom
Processor intel i7 9700
Motherboard asrock taichi z370
Cooling EK-AIO 360 D-RGB
Memory 24G Kingston HyperX Fury 2666mhz
Video Card(s) GTX 2080 Ti FE
Storage SSD 960GB crucial + 2 Crucial 500go SSD + 2TO crucial M2
Display(s) BENQ XL2420T
Case Lian-li o11 dynamic der8auer Edition
Audio Device(s) Asus Xonar Essence STX
Power Supply corsair ax1200i
Mouse MX518 legendary edition
Keyboard gigabyte Aivia Osmium
VR HMD PSVR2
Software windows 11
Is intel gonna use this nodes too?

bug

Processor Intel i5-12600k
Motherboard Asus H670 TUF
Cooling Arctic Freezer 34
Memory 2x16GB DDR4 3600 G.Skill Ripjaws V
Video Card(s) EVGA GTX 1060 SC
Storage 500GB Samsung 970 EVO, 500GB Samsung 850 EVO, 1TB Crucial MX300 and 2TB Crucial MX500
Display(s) Dell U3219Q + HP ZR24w
Case Raijintek Thetis
Audio Device(s) Audioquest Dragonfly Red :D
Power Supply Seasonic 620W M12
Mouse Logitech G502 Proteus Core
Keyboard G.Skill KM780R
Software Arch Linux + Win10
Is it just me or does it really feel like companies are quick to announce an "enhanced" or "optimized" process if a cabinet was moved somewhere in the fab?

Last edited:
Processor i5-6600K
Motherboard Asus Z170A
Cooling some cheap Cooler Master Hyper 103 or similar
Memory 16GB DDR4-2400
Video Card(s) IGP
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 250GB
Display(s) 2x Oldell 24" 1920x1200
Case Bitfenix Nova white windowless non-mesh
Audio Device(s) E-mu 1212m PCI
Power Supply Seasonic G-360
Mouse Logitech Marble trackball, never had a mouse
Keyboard Key Tronic KT2000, no Win key because 1994
Software Oldwin
A CCD to CCD link would probably help there but that is added cost and added complexity. There would be also the challenge of knowing what is in the second CCD and when to access it directly. AMD have pattern on that and is working on resolving this issue as it will become more and more a problem.
That challenge exists and has to be solved in all of existing AMD CPUs that have more than one chiplet. Cache synchronisation may generate a lot of traffic over the IF. However, I don't see how this issue would become much more severe with more cache.
But we never know, maybe the price of the added cache will drop rapidly and it might be just few more bucks. Then yes, we will probably see a dual CCD with 3d v-cache. After all, AMD is supposedly producing a lot of those for the big cloud provider right now. This should reduce the cost in the end for consumers as production scale up.
Nah. The way the whole two-layer chip is manufactured means that it that can't become much cheaper soon (or ever). Same is true for Intel's stacking and packing of course.

On the other hand, there are cost optimisations that can be done too. Two dies (CCD + cache) have a better yield than a single bigger one. Cache die, they said, is made on a process optimised for its purpose. Also, *maybe* AMD can use the exact same cache die (6nm) for Zen 3 and Zen 4. It's often said that SRAM scales poorly when going to finer nodes, so they could possibly calculate that going to 5nm is not worth the cost.
At the price of all GFX card, they could probably price it in a way that make sense.
So they could price it in any way they desire and it would still be competitive?

I s it just me or does it really feel like companies are quick to announce an "enhanced" or "optimized" process if a cabinet was moved somewhere in the fab?
Chipmakers can't afford to use non-optimised processes. Every 0.1% of yield gained or lost is many million $ gained or lost. So you can believe it when they say that.

That challenge exists and has to be solved in all of existing AMD CPUs that have more than one chiplet. Cache synchronisation may generate a lot of traffic over the IF. However, I don't see how this issue would become much more severe with more cache.

More cache mean a more complex lookup(meaning taking more time).

But the main point is on desktop, the main type of workload that benefits from larger cache is gaming (and maybe compression/decompression). For gaming, it's always best to run the game inside a Single CCD as much as possible so the game won't benefits from the larger cache on the second CCD. So having an extra cache on another core that could use TDP and lower the overall clock could lead to slower performance too. Well it may just not be worth the cost. Although they could still do it for people that just want to buy the top of the top.

Right now, it's as fast to access RAM than having to do another lookup on the next CCD so if the data is not in the local L3, it just grab it from RAM. It's really only for core to core communication that a cache access will be made on the second CCD.

Nah. The way the whole two-layer chip is manufactured means that it that can't become much cheaper soon (or ever). Same is true for Intel's stacking and packing of course.
That seems a bit arbitrary. I really doubt that the current manufacturing process for stacked tie is the best it will ever be and no cost reduction and volume saving can be made.
On the other hand, there are cost optimisations that can be done too. Two dies (CCD + cache) have a better yield than a single bigger one. Cache die, they said, is made on a process optimised for its purpose. Also, *maybe* AMD can use the exact same cache die (6nm) for Zen 3 and Zen 4. It's often said that SRAM scales poorly when going to finer nodes, so they could possibly calculate that going to 5nm is not worth the cost.
That is true, but 2 die without vcache will have better yield than 2 die with since there will always be some level of defect.
So they could price it in any way they desire and it would still be competitive?
Up to a certain point. But a decent APU could be sold in this market around 400-600$ without too much problem. There would also be a very good market for SFF desktop or "console like PC" if it can do up to 1440p, it could cost even higher.

System Name Uzuki Toune
Processor AMD RYZEN 7 7700X (ASUS PBO 90C Mode)
Motherboard Asus ROG Strix X670E-E Gaming WIFI
Cooling Thermalright Frostspirit 140 White V3 ARGB
Memory 32GB DDR6000 CL36 Kingston (EXPO)(16GBx2)
Video Card(s) Zotac GTX 1050TI
Storage 2TB Kingston KC3000 + 1TB Crucial P2 + 480GB Samsung Evo 850 + 480GB Kingston A400
Display(s) Dell U2723QE + Philips 221V8 (Portrait)
Case NZXT H510
Audio Device(s) Auzen X-FI Forte + Onboard Realtek 4080 -> Creative Gigaworks T40II
Power Supply EVGA G+ 650W
Mouse Logitech MX Master 3 (Work) & G103 (Play)
Keyboard iRocks K71M
Software Windows 11 Professional
It seems like Anandtech has forgotten
Even if you and me and Anandtech knows the reason why, there will be people asking the question. So it is better to get an official answer straight from AMD because people will ask the question anyway. By getting the answer from AMD, people get an official answer that should satisfy most of them if not all of them. Rather than rely on guesses and speculation like yours. Unless you get an answer to your question from the source, you are just speculating. Speculation doesn't mean you are right. You maybe wrong, or maybe besides yours, there is more than one answer, or there is more to it then just your speculation.
I guess the Lost in your name means you are truly lost, thinking yourself as a know-it-all.

System Name Office / HP Prodesk 490 G3 MT (ex-office)
Processor Intel 13700 (90° limit) / Intel i7-6700
Motherboard Asus TUF Gaming H770 Pro / HP 805F H170
Cooling Noctua NH-U14S / Stock
Memory G. Skill Trident XMP 2x16gb DDR5 6400MHz cl32 / Samsung 2x8gb 2133MHz DDR4
Video Card(s) Asus RTX 3060 Ti Dual OC GDDR6X / Zotac GTX 1650 GDDR6 OC
Storage Samsung 2tb 980 PRO MZ / Samsung SSD 1TB 860 EVO + WD blue HDD 1TB (WD10EZEX)
Display(s) Eizo FlexScan EV2455 - 1920x1200 / Panasonic TX-32LS490E 32'' LED 1920x1080
Case Nanoxia Deep Silence 8 Pro / HP microtower
Audio Device(s) On board
Power Supply Seasonic Prime PX750 / OEM 300W bronze
Mouse MS cheap wired / Logitech cheap wired m90
Keyboard MS cheap wired / HP cheap wired
Software W11 / W7 Pro ->10 Pro
Optane Empire strikes back ;)
It is different, but I just couldn't resist...

Processor Ryzen 3600
Motherboard X570 I Aorus Pro
Cooling Deepcool AG400
Memory HyperX Fury 2 x 8GB 3200 CL16
Video Card(s) RX 470 Nitro+ 4GB
Storage SX8200 Pro 512 / NV2 512
Display(s) 24G2U
Case NR200P
Power Supply Ion SFX 650
Mouse G703
Keyboard Keychron V1 (Akko Matcha Green) / Apex m500 (gateron milky yellow)
Software W10
Wouldn't be surprised if they released a single cpu with 2 different dies. One die that has something like P-cores with 3d cache, and a die that has e-cores, which are similar to P-cores but downclocked and without 3d.
Also single die cpus can be split into 2 SKUs, with and without extra cache.

More cache mean a more complex lookup(meaning taking more time).

L3 cache is totally removed from the core. In practice, L3 cache is "accessed" over MESI-like protocols (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MESI_protocol).

L1 and L2 cache exist for a reason. L3 cache can be made as arbitrarily complex as they want. As long as L3 cache is faster than DDR4 / DDR5, then it does the job.

IIRC, L3 cache even operates on its own clock: the Infinity Fabric clock instead of the core-clock on Zen+ processors. In Intel processors, L3 cache is also on its own clock IIRC. L3 is already incredibly complex with very high latency characteristics.

Right now, it's as fast to access RAM than having to do another lookup on the next CCD so if the data is not in the local L3, it just grab it from RAM. It's really only for core to core communication that a cache access will be made on the second CCD.

Latency wise, that's correct. This is a big weakpoint of the multiple-die approach AMD has made, and why its so important for AMD to increase the size of its cache. In effect, an Intel chip with 40MB of L3 cache could have (in some use cases) better performance than AMD's 2x32MB of L3 cache. Since the "other 32MB" sits on another core that's slower than main-RAM / DDR4/5, the other 32MBs doesn't help.

Only in "fully parallel" situations (where the other socket is working on a completely different problem with no sharing of data) does the other 32MB help. Fortunately, that's called "Virtual Machines" today, so AMD EPYC / Zen works out for many people's problems. I expect the video-game market to be better on the "Intel-style 40MB L3" cache scenario, rather than "32x2 MB L3 cache".

Of course, AMD can fix that by just making every die have +64MB of L3 cache (96MB total per die). Its brute force and inelegant, but you can hardly disagree with the results or theory.

Last edited:
System Name 1. Glasshouse 2. Odin OneEye
Processor 1. Ryzen 9 5900X (manual PBO) 2. Ryzen 9 7900X
Motherboard 1. MSI x570 Tomahawk wifi 2. Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 670E
Cooling 1. Noctua NH D15 Chromax Black 2. Custom Loop 3x360mm (60mm) rads & T30 fans/Aquacomputer NEXT w/b
Memory 1. G Skill Neo 16GBx4 (3600MHz 16/16/16/36) 2. Kingston Fury 16GBx2 DDR5 CL36
Video Card(s) 1. Asus Strix Vega 64 2. Powercolor Liquid Devil 7900XTX
Storage 1. Corsair Force MP600 (1TB) & Sabrent Rocket 4 (2TB) 2. Kingston 3000 (1TB) and Hynix p41 (2TB)
Display(s) 1. Samsung U28E590 10bit 4K@60Hz 2. LG C2 42 inch 10bit 4K@120Hz
Case 1. Corsair Crystal 570X White 2. Cooler Master HAF 700 EVO
Audio Device(s) 1. Creative Speakers 2. Built in LG monitor speakers
Power Supply 1. Corsair RM850x 2. Superflower Titanium 1600W
Mouse 1. Microsoft IntelliMouse Pro (grey) 2. Microsoft IntelliMouse Pro (black)
Keyboard Leopold High End Mechanical
Software Windows 11
PCi-E 6.0 specification just released...

System Name RyzenGtEvo/ Asus strix scar II
Processor Amd R5 5900X/ Intel 8750H
Motherboard Crosshair hero8 impact/Asus
Cooling 360EK extreme rad+ 360$EK slim all push, cpu ek suprim Gpu full cover all EK
Memory Corsair Vengeance Rgb pro 3600cas14 16Gb in four sticks./16Gb/16GB
Video Card(s) Powercolour RX7900XT Reference/Rtx 2060
Storage Silicon power 2TB nvme/8Tb external/1Tb samsung Evo nvme 2Tb sata ssd/1Tb nvme
Display(s) Samsung UAE28"850R 4k freesync.dell shiter
Case Lianli 011 dynamic/strix scar2
Audio Device(s) Xfi creative 7.1 on board ,Yamaha dts av setup, corsair void pro headset
Power Supply corsair 1200Hxi/Asus stock
Mouse Roccat Kova/ Logitech G wireless
Keyboard Roccat Aimo 120
VR HMD Oculus rift
Software Win 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores 8726 vega 3dmark timespy/ laptop Timespy 6506
PCi-E 6.0 specification just released...
Probably a while before servers get it , we're looking at two to five years depending on Intel, AMD are on 5 for 5 years.

What strikes us a bit odd about the Anandtech article, is that they mention the fact that several of TSMC's customers are already making 4 nm and soon 3 nm chips and are questioning why AMD wouldn't want to be on these same nodes. It seems like Anandtech has forgotten that not all process nodes are universally applicable and just because you can make one type of chip on a smaller node, doesn't mean it'll be suitable for a different type of chip. For the longest of times, mobile SoCs or other similar chips seem to always have been among the first things being made on new nodes, with more complex things like GPUs and more advanced CPUs coming later, to tweaked versions of the specific node. The fact that TSMC has no less than three 7 nm nodes, should be reason enough to realise that the leading edge node might not be the ideal node for all types of chips.

I think the price is the most important factor, smartphone dies are much smaller than gpus for example. Phones are also being sold at crazy prices and qualcomm/apple are enjoying some very fat margins which don't exist on the computer space (I mean, not in CPUs anyway, GPUs are all over the place). So for Apple/Samsung/Qualcomm to jump on the new flashy node is great for marketing even if yields are still on the low side, AMD on the other hand has to wait for yields to stabilize.

At least that's my theory anyway

I reckon we'll see Zen 4c without 3D cache and higher end Zen 4 with it. Might not see it in 7600X, but Zen 4 has 2x the L2 cache as Zen 3.

Crystal Ball......0

3DV for some number of skus not requiring an IO chiplet. ie..6 and 8 core. Multi-chiplet skus will all be non-3DV

System Name My Addiction
Processor AMD Ryzen 7950X3D
Motherboard ASRock B650E PG-ITX WiFi
Cooling Alphacool Core Ocean T38 AIO 240mm
Memory G.Skill 32GB 6000MHz
Video Card(s) Sapphire Pulse 7900XTX
Storage Some SSDs
Display(s) 42" Samsung TV + 22" Dell monitor vertically
Case Lian Li A4-H2O
Audio Device(s) Denon + Bose
Power Supply Corsair SF750
Mouse Logitech
Keyboard Glorious
VR HMD None
Software Win 10
Benchmark Scores None taken

AFAIK, APUs are still monolithic, so no chiplets there...