• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Comcast Announces World-First Test of 10G Modem Technology Capable of Delivering Multigigabit Speeds to Homes

TheLostSwede

News Editor
System Name Overlord Mk MLI
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X670E Aorus Master
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 SE with offsets
Memory 32GB Team T-Create Expert DDR5 6000 MHz @ CL30-34-34-68
Video Card(s) Gainward GeForce RTX 4080 Phantom GS
Storage 1TB Solidigm P44 Pro, 2 TB Corsair MP600 Pro, 2TB Kingston KC3000
Display(s) Acer XV272K LVbmiipruzx 4K@160Hz
Case Fractal Design Torrent Compact
Audio Device(s) Corsair Virtuoso SE
Power Supply be quiet! Pure Power 12 M 850 W
Mouse Logitech G502 Lightspeed
Keyboard Corsair K70 Max
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores https://valid.x86.fr/5za05v
I see some angry people. Me personally I love Comcast. Been dealing with them for 5 years now with no issues

I pay $160 monthly for Unlimited DATA and speeds upto 1.2GBps along with Home security. Price has not changed and my service has been solid. In my defense I use wired connections on all my primary devices as well. Latency tends to hover around 10ms though buts that’s still decent for gaming depending on the server.

I just did this pull and mind you this is on WiFi from the other side of my house

View attachment 232309
You pay how much?!?!!?
That kind of connection is half what you pay here, although I guess it's "only" 1Gbps down, but still 50Mbps up over cable...

Durvelle27

Staff member
System Name Black Prometheus
Processor |AMD Ryzen 7 1700X
Motherboard ASRock B550M Pro4|MSI X370 Gaming PLUS
Cooling Thermalright PA120 SE | AMD Stock Cooler
Memory G.Skill 64GB(2x32GB) 3200MHz | 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4
Video Card(s) |AMD R9 290
Storage Sandisk X300 512GB + WD Black 6TB+WD Black 6TB
Display(s) LG Nanocell85 49" 4K 120Hz + ACER AOPEN 34" 3440x1440 144Hz
Case DeepCool Matrexx 55 V3 w/ 6x120mm Intake + 3x120mm Exhaust
Audio Device(s) LG Dolby Atmos 5.1
Power Supply Corsair RMX850 Fully Modular| EVGA 750W G2
Mouse Logitech Trackman
Keyboard Logitech K350
Software Windows 10 EDU x64
Ouch! Good grief that's expensive! That's almost twice what I pay and you get a slower service. Through our local fiber provider we get unlimited 1gbps full-duplex for $50 per month. I pay $35 extra for higher speeds. Comcast is fleecing you..
Don’t forget the part where I mentioned I also have full home security

You pay how much?!?!!?
That kind of connection is half what you pay here, although I guess it's "only" 1Gbps down, but still 50Mbps up over cable...
read above

Processor Ryzen 7 5800X3D
Motherboard MSI B550 Tomahawk
Cooling Noctua U12S
Memory 32GB @ 3600 CL18
Video Card(s) AMD 6800XT
Storage WD Black SN850(1TB), WD Black NVMe 2018(500GB), WD Blue SATA(2TB)
Display(s) Samsung Odyssey G9
Case Be Quiet! Silent Base 802
Power Supply Seasonic PRIME-GX-1000
I see some angry people. Me personally I love Comcast. Been dealing with them for 5 years now with no issues

I pay $160 monthly for Unlimited DATA and speeds upto 1.2GBps along with Home security. Price has not changed and my service has been solid. In my defense I use wired connections on all my primary devices as well. Latency tends to hover around 10ms though buts that’s still decent for gaming depending on the server.

I just did this pull and mind you this is on WiFi from the other side of my house

View attachment 232309
Great, good for you. You pay a crapload of money for a luxury internet connection and are lucky enough to either be in a state where they haven't implemented data caps yet, or are getting a huge discount because of competition in your area because of it.

Now, imagine, if you will, having a 1.2TB cap on your 1.2Gbps connection, and if you didn't want that cap, it will cost you between $25-30 extra a month. This basically just being for the privilege of using your connection to its full potential.

On top of that, imagine being strapped for cash, and wanting just a base internet connection that.. is useable(DSL often is unusable). The lowest speed internet connection in my area is 200Mbps. They can afford to sell it at $30... for 2 years(for new customers). After 2 years, the cost more than triples to $100.

This reply is here to give you a bit of perspective on just a few reasons why people may not like comcast, because you don't seem to understand.

Durvelle27

Staff member
Mouse Logitech Trackman
Keyboard Logitech K350
So do I, but I don't pay $75 a month for it. Being fair, you live in Memphis. Much higher crime rate than where I live.
Technically I’m not in Memphis

but Security cost varies depending on number of sensors you have and cameras

I have sensors though out and 4 exterior cameras with 24/7 recording

Great, good for you. You pay a crapload of money for a luxury internet connection and are lucky enough to either be in a state where they haven't implemented data caps yet, or are getting a huge discount because of competition in your area because of it.

Now, imagine, if you will, having a 1.2TB cap on your 1.2Gbps connection, and if you didn't want that cap, it will cost you between $25-30 extra a month. This basically just being for the privilege of using your connection to its full potential.

On top of that, imagine being strapped for cash, and wanting just a base internet connection that.. is useable(DSL often is unusable). The lowest speed internet connection in my area is 200Mbps. They can afford to sell it at $30... for 2 years(for new customers). After 2 years, the cost more than triples to $100.

This reply is here to give you a bit of perspective on just a few reasons why people may not like comcast, because you don't seem to understand.
$160mo isn’t a crapload of money by far

and there is indeed a 1TB DATA cap in my area as I use to have one. But Comcast offers unlimited for an additional $10mo which out weighs paying overages every month as I typically use about 2-3TB of DATA monthly

and to the comment being strapped for cash has nothing to do with the ISP. The ISP can price there services as they please based on the demand and area. ISP has no obligations to lower prices. So when is comes down to it if you are strapped for cash maybe look outside of having broadband internet. There are other options available. I know many who use hotspots for internet from the cellphones that have unlimited DATA. Or for instance in TN AT&T offers a special package for households with lower incomes internet with speeds upto 100Mbps for only $15mo

the great thing about being a consumer is you have choices

System Name Skunkworks
Processor 5800x3d
Motherboard x570 unify
Cooling Noctua NH-U12A
Memory 32GB 3600 mhz
Video Card(s) asrock 6800xt challenger D
Storage Sabarent rocket 4.0 2TB, MX 500 2TB
Display(s) Asus 1440p144 27"
Case Old arse cooler master 932
Power Supply Corsair 1200w platinum
Mouse *squeak*
Keyboard Some old office thing
Software openSUSE tumbleweed/Mint 21.2
It's actually kind of expensive, in Sweden some places even have "free" 500/500 or Gigabit connections, depending on what the housing association has negotiated with the service provider. It's obviously not free, but usually heavily discounted and included as part of your management fee. Most of these deals are $10-15 a month in real costs.
Another thing that many larger villages, towns and cities have are communal broadband, where the city or even the local power supplier owns the infrastructure and then you can pick between a dozen or so service providers, who then have to compete among themselves to offer whatever deals they want. Both options have helped keep broadband prices down in Sweden, although there are still areas that are only serviced by a single provider and you often pay more there, unsurprisingly. Anything below 100/100 isn't really considered broadband in Sweden these days.
The US could really do with local government owned and operated broadband networks, but from my understanding, that's illegal in many states.

Well, I obviously see some news about US broadband providers and they all seems to be more or less terrible from my understanding. Most of them don't even seem to want to be service providers, they'd rather you just gave them the login to your online banking...

I was friendly with a chap in Victoria that I came in contact with when I worked at QNAP and he was cursing the Canadian broadband providers. Sadly he passed away rather unexpectedly a few years ago.
US broadband providers are all shit, but Comcast is uniquely shit in its customer service and screwing with customers accoutns and products. They've earned a very nasty reputation even among cable companies.

You pay how much?!?!!?
I have to pay $170 a month for 400/20 service with unlimited data, otherwise it would have a 250GB cap.

You guys and your 1TB luxury caps.......

System Name Skunkworks
Processor 5800x3d
Motherboard x570 unify
Cooling Noctua NH-U12A
Memory 32GB 3600 mhz
Mouse *squeak*
@TheLostSwede

i just thought it was funny lol

comcast is about as scummy as scummy gets :roll:
Let's be honest, there has not been a single good FCC pick for decades now. None of them are worth their weight in salt nor fix the problems our infastructure faces. When the face eating panther party eats the panther of the other face eating panther party I cant help but feel relieved.

Durvelle27

Staff member
Mouse Logitech Trackman
Keyboard Logitech K350
US broadband providers are all shit, but Comcast is uniquely shit in its customer service and screwing with customers accoutns and products. They've earned a very nasty reputation even among cable companies.

I have to pay $170 a month for 400/20 service with unlimited data, otherwise it would have a 250GB cap.

You guys and your 1TB luxury caps.......
Back before I went with Comcast; AT&T was the same. You'd pay for 300/30 around $120 and it had a messily 250GB DATA Cap. What was even worse was if you had their TV service (U-verse) It counted against your 250GB DATA Cap and speeds. So for instance if you had 4 TVs in the household; each box takes away about 15Mbps and at 720P you'd consume a few GB of data after so many hours of watching.

Aquinus

Resident Wat-man
System Name Apollo
Processor Intel Core i9 9880H
Motherboard Some proprietary Apple thing.
Memory 64GB DDR4-2667
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon Pro 5600M, 8GB HBM2
Storage 1TB Apple NVMe, 4TB External
Display(s) Laptop @ 3072x1920 + 2x LG 5k Ultrafine TB3 displays
Case MacBook Pro (16", 2019)
Audio Device(s) AirPods Pro, Sennheiser HD 380s w/ FIIO Alpen 2, or Logitech 2.1 Speakers
Power Supply 96w Power Adapter
Mouse Logitech MX Master 3
Keyboard Logitech G915, GL Clicky
Software MacOS 12.1
Let's be honest, there has not been a single good FCC pick for decades now. None of them are worth their weight in salt nor fix the problems our infastructure faces. When the face eating panther party eats the panther of the other face eating panther party I cant help but feel relieved.
This is where I think municipal fiber needs to be taken seriously. Take EPB in Chattanooga, TN for example. $58 USD for 300Mbps symmetric, $68 USD/month for 1GB symmetric, and $300 USD/month for 10Gbps symmetric. I'd jump on that if it were an option in a heartbeat.

Space Lynx

Astronaut
yeah they are all pretty shit to be fair.

the fact internet is not treated as a public utility yet is pathetic. our tax payer money goes to subsidize these scummy corporations for years, including Starlink I believe, and they don't do **** for the avg person, would be better if it was like Japan's model.

Aquinus

Resident Wat-man
System Name Apollo
Processor Intel Core i9 9880H
Motherboard Some proprietary Apple thing.
Memory 64GB DDR4-2667
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon Pro 5600M, 8GB HBM2
Storage 1TB Apple NVMe, 4TB External
Display(s) Laptop @ 3072x1920 + 2x LG 5k Ultrafine TB3 displays
Case MacBook Pro (16", 2019)
Audio Device(s) AirPods Pro, Sennheiser HD 380s w/ FIIO Alpen 2, or Logitech 2.1 Speakers
Power Supply 96w Power Adapter
Mouse Logitech MX Master 3
Keyboard Logitech G915, GL Clicky
Software MacOS 12.1
the fact internet is not treated as a public utility yet is pathetic.
This is the real crux of the issue I think.

System Name Skunkworks
Processor 5800x3d
Motherboard x570 unify
Cooling Noctua NH-U12A
Memory 32GB 3600 mhz
Mouse *squeak*
Back before I went with Comcast; AT&T was the same. You'd pay for 300/30 around $120 and it had a messily 250GB DATA Cap. What was even worse was if you had their TV service (U-verse) It counted against your 250GB DATA Cap and speeds. So for instance if you had 4 TVs in the household; each box takes away about 15Mbps and at 720P you'd consume a few GB of data after so many hours of watching.
And there is the explanation for AT+T's reputation. In my city, they only offer 25 Mbps DSL for the same price as 200 Mbps cable. And since the cable company is using ATT fiber for home internet, there is 0 chanc etha tissue is ever resolved.
This is where I think municipal fiber needs to be taken seriously. Take EPB in Chattanooga, TN for example. $58 USD for 300Mbps symmetric, $68 USD/month for 1GB symmetric, and $300 USD/month for 10Gbps symmetric. I'd jump on that if it were an option in a heartbeat.
Chattanooga is a perfect example, sadly no other city, county, or state has ever copied it. No one is willing to put the legal legwork in. When the local dial up ISP went bankrupt, if I'd had the money, I would have LOVED tobuy it and start stringing up fiber. None of the municiapl governments served by them were willing to make the investment.
yeah they are all pretty shit to be fair.

the fact internet is not treated as a public utility yet is pathetic. our tax payer money goes to subsidize these scummy corporations for years, including Starlink I believe, and they don't do **** for the avg person, would be better if it was like Japan's model.
The backbone of the internet should absolutely be considered a utility. Local Loop Unbundling witht he backbone provider being prohibited from offering home service should be the norm. But none of the FCC heads have ever accepted such proposals. Too much money in it for them.

Space Lynx

Astronaut
And there is the explanation for AT+T's reputation. In my city, they only offer 25 Mbps DSL for the same price as 200 Mbps cable. And since the cable company is using ATT fiber for home internet, there is 0 chanc etha tissue is ever resolved.

Chattanooga is a perfect example, sadly no other city, county, or state has ever copied it. No one is willing to put the legal legwork in. When the local dial up ISP went bankrupt, if I'd had the money, I would have LOVED tobuy it and start stringing up fiber. None of the municiapl governments served by them were willing to make the investment.

The backbone of the internet should absolutely be considered a utility. Local Loop Unbundling witht he backbone provider being prohibited from offering home service should be the norm. But none of the FCC heads have ever accepted such proposals. Too much money in it for them.

there are some small towns in colorado who run their own fiber networks real cheap for the residents there.

at least i think so. colorado is too expensive for my blood though, unless i live in a camper van. lol

System Name Skunkworks
Processor 5800x3d
Motherboard x570 unify
Cooling Noctua NH-U12A
Memory 32GB 3600 mhz
Mouse *squeak*
there are some small towns in colorado who run their own fiber networks real cheap for the residents there.

at least i think so. colorado is too expensive for my blood though, unless i live in a camper van. lol
There are a few. My aunt, a true mountain person, lives in a community that maintains fiber. Of course, the reason they do it is solely out of necessity, verizon long abandoned the copper lines there and there is 0 wireless service due to the mountains.

Space Lynx

Astronaut
There are a few. My aunt, a true mountain person, lives in a community that maintains fiber. Of course, the reason they do it is solely out of necessity, verizon long abandoned the copper lines there and there is 0 wireless service due to the mountains.

hopefully starlink doesn't destroy those fiber communities

System Name Skunkworks
Processor 5800x3d
Motherboard x570 unify
Cooling Noctua NH-U12A
Memory 32GB 3600 mhz
Mouse *squeak*
I doubt it will, sattelite doesnt work in their neck of the woods for the same reason LTE doesnt, the montains screw with radio signals. Starlink will be both more expensive then what they have now and likely less reliable as well. It also wont offer home phone lines, which are a necessity in that community.

Starlink DOES hold great promise for middle america, living in small towns or rural areas, where there is no high speed internet. A few of the farmer communities I grew up in are, to say the least, very excited.

System Name The Expanse
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D
Motherboard Asus Prime X570-Pro BIOS 5003 AM4 AGESA V2 PI 1.2.0.B
Cooling Corsair H150i Pro
Memory 32GB GSkill Trident RGB DDR4-3200 14-14-14-34-1T (B-Die)
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX 24GB (24.3.1)
Storage WD SN850X 2TB / Corsair MP600 1TB / Samsung 860Evo 1TB x2 Raid 0 / Asus NAS AS1004T V2 14TB
Display(s) LG 34GP83A-B 34 Inch 21: 9 UltraGear Curved QHD (3440 x 1440) 1ms Nano IPS 160Hz
Case Fractal Design Meshify S2
Audio Device(s) Creative X-Fi + Logitech Z-5500 + HS80 Wireless
Power Supply Corsair AX850 Titanium
Mouse Corsair Dark Core RGB SE
Keyboard Corsair K100
Software Windows 10 Pro x64 22H2
Benchmark Scores 3800X https://valid.x86.fr/1zr4a5 5800X https://valid.x86.fr/2dey9c
It won't there is no comparison right now with Starlink vs fiber.

Fiber is much faster and can handle far more bandwidth currently.

The speeds you get on starlink right now are comparable to a docsis cable connection and that is no competition for a fiber connection.

That's great and all, but I would rather see them lower prices at least a little and/or have more options in my area. Here in southeastern Michigan we have either crappy DSL from Frontier (suuuuper slow) for people out in the farmland, or Xfinity in the suburbs. There's no other competition, unless maybe you count Verizon hotspots, lol.

Unfortunately, until we get fiber in this area, prices will stay high.

I pay something like $110 a month for 1,200 mbps down and like 40 mbps up, but that comes with a data cap unless I A) rent the Xfinity modem for $10 a month and B) pay $15/month for unlimited data. If I still had my own modem it would have been $25/month for the unlimited data, so I figured just go back to the Xfinity modem since it would shake out to be about the same and at least then they'll support it.

I personally don't mind paying $135+tax for very high speed (and reliable at least in my area) internet, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't like to see their effective monopoly end in my area. As soon as fiber is in my area (a suburb of Detroit) I'll jump immediately to it.

Processor Ryzen 7 5800X3D
Motherboard MSI B550 Tomahawk
Cooling Noctua U12S
Memory 32GB @ 3600 CL18
Video Card(s) AMD 6800XT
Storage WD Black SN850(1TB), WD Black NVMe 2018(500GB), WD Blue SATA(2TB)
Display(s) Samsung Odyssey G9
Case Be Quiet! Silent Base 802
Power Supply Seasonic PRIME-GX-1000
Technically I’m not in Memphis

but Security cost varies depending on number of sensors you have and cameras

I have sensors though out and 4 exterior cameras with 24/7 recording

$160mo isn’t a crapload of money by far

and there is indeed a 1TB DATA cap in my area as I use to have one. But Comcast offers unlimited for an additional $10mo which out weighs paying overages every month as I typically use about 2-3TB of DATA monthly

and to the comment being strapped for cash has nothing to do with the ISP. The ISP can price there services as they please based on the demand and area. ISP has no obligations to lower prices. So when is comes down to it if you are strapped for cash maybe look outside of having broadband internet. There are other options available. I know many who use hotspots for internet from the cellphones that have unlimited DATA. Or for instance in TN AT&T offers a special package for households with lower incomes internet with speeds upto 100Mbps for only $15mo

the great thing about being a consumer is you have choices
Great, so you're paying an extra $10 a month, or $120 a year, for absolutely no reason. If you think there is a reason for data caps, besides screwing you over, I have a warranty on your car I'd like to sell you.

$160 is a lot(almost $2k a year), but again, more importantly, $100 for 200Mbps down is outright robbery, and we can see this by the ability for comcast to afford to charge $30 for the first 2 years of a 200Mbps connection before upping the price 3x.

Are you part of Comcast customer service? Because you sure do seem to be oddly loyal to a corporation that only cares about your money, as seen with the unnecessary unlimited data cap charge.

Processor Ryzen 9 7950X3D
Motherboard MSI X670E MPG Carbon Wifi
Cooling Custom loop, 2x360mm radiator,Lian Li UNI, EK XRes140,EK Velocity2
Memory 2x16GB G.Skill DDR5-6400 @ 6400MHz C32
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra OC Scanner core +750 mem
Storage MP600 2TB,960 EVO 1TB,XPG SX8200 Pro 1TB,Micron 1100 2TB,1.5TB Caviar Green
Display(s) Acer X34S, Acer XB270HU
Case LianLi O11 Dynamic White
Audio Device(s) Logitech G-Pro X Wireless
Power Supply EVGA P3 1200W
Mouse Logitech G502 Lightspeed
Keyboard Logitech G512 Carbon w/ GX Brown
VR HMD HP Reverb G2 (V2)
Software Win 11
10Gb down, and 40Mb up, I bet, eh Comcast? Also, with data caps?

I was paying $150/mo for Cox gigabit internet until July of 2020. That was for 1Gb down 40Mb up. Plus an extra 500GB of data because I was constantly butting up against Cox's 1TB data cap (data caps are stupid). Then GoNetspeed finally built out in my town and I have FTTH installed.

$90/mo for 1Gb symmetrical, no data caps, lifetime price guarantee. Also has been more stable than my Cox coax.

Fuck the cable industry.

Processor Intel i9 9900K @5GHz w/ Corsair H150i Pro CPU AiO w/Corsair HD120 RBG fan
Motherboard Asus Z390 Maximus XI Code
Cooling 6x120mm Corsair HD120 RBG fans
Memory Corsair Vengeance RBG 2x8GB 3600MHz
Video Card(s) Asus RTX 3080Ti STRIX OC
Storage Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB , 970 EVO 1TB, Samsung 850 EVO 1TB SSD, 10TB Synology DS1621+ RAID5
Display(s) Corsair Xeneon 32" 32UHD144 4K
Case Corsair 570x RBG Tempered Glass
Audio Device(s) Onboard / Corsair Virtuoso XT Wireless RGB
Power Supply Corsair HX850w Platinum Series
Mouse Logitech G604s
Keyboard Corsair K70 Rapidfire
Software Windows 11 x64 Professional
Benchmark Scores Firestrike - 23520 Heaven - 3670
I pay for 800 down, I get 790 down.

I also pay for unlimited data. It's an option to add on.
How much extra you pay for that? More over, how are people going over their data cap? You get two free "good faith" where you dont have to pay extra for what you go over per year. Ive only ever done it once and regularly consume HD content/streaming.

Durvelle27

Staff member
Mouse Logitech Trackman
Keyboard Logitech K350
Great, so you're paying an extra $10 a month, or $120 a year, for absolutely no reason. If you think there is a reason for data caps, besides screwing you over, I have a warranty on your car I'd like to sell you.

$160 is a lot(almost $2k a year), but again, more importantly, $100 for 200Mbps down is outright robbery, and we can see this by the ability for comcast to afford to charge $30 for the first 2 years of a 200Mbps connection before upping the price 3x.

Are you part of Comcast customer service? Because you sure do seem to be oddly loyal to a corporation that only cares about your money, as seen with the unnecessary unlimited data cap charge.
$10 Extra a month vs $20-$40 a month in overages. $10 is nothing compared to that. And how is it screwing people over. Statically less than 20% of users will ever use 1TB of DATA in a months span. It's a niche area. Not to mention this cuts down on heavy server traffic which would cause speeds to lessen. The same concept applies to cellular providers no longer offering unlimited DATA without a premium. But than again if you don't use 1TB of DATA what's the point in complaining about it.

How much extra you pay for that? More over, how are people going over their data cap? You get two free "good faith" where you dont have to pay extra for what you go over per year. Ive only ever done it once and regularly consume HD content/streaming.
I easily go over due to streaming, website hosting, and having several gaming consoles.

68F1D56B-38A8-4154-ACCC-1A06265584DA.png

vb101

Comcast is the WORST company. They lie about everything and your bill constantly creeps up. I live in Chattanooga and we have Fiber to the home from the Electric power board as soon as it went active I dumped Comcast so did just about everybody else.They tried everything to get me to stay ,Nope got to hell.
I have 1 gig and its one gig up and down always 68 bucks a month no data caps. I have some friends that have the 10g and the speeds are unreal , full 4 k movie in a few seconds.
That 10g costs 300 bucks a month way to pricey for my blood . Comcast threw every lawsuit they could at Epb to try to stop them from deploying it . It's totally changed Chattanooga
that was one of the reason that got Volkswagen here and Amazon.

Toothless

Tech, Games, and TPU!
Supporter
System Name Veral
Processor 5950x
Motherboard MSI MEG x570 Ace
Cooling Corsair H150i Elite
Memory 4x16GB G.Skill TridentZ
Video Card(s) Powercolor 7900XTX Red Devil
Storage Crucial P5 Plus 1TB, Samsung 980 1TB, Teamgroup MP34 4TB
Display(s) Acer Nitro XZ342CK Pbmiiphx + 2x AOC 2425W
Case Fractal Design Meshify Lite 2
Audio Device(s) Blue Yeti + SteelSeries Arctis 5 / Samsung HW-T550
Power Supply Corsair HX850
Mouse Corsair Nightsword
Keyboard Corsair K55
VR HMD HP Reverb G2
Software Windows 11 Professional
Benchmark Scores PEBCAK
$30 for the unlimited and it'll happen in random months. I typically always hit the 900GB mark and I'm not interested in using those two freebies. My bill is $120 for the unlimited and 800 down.