• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Ugreen Launches New HiTune X6 ANC Earbuds

TheLostSwede

News Editor
System Name Overlord Mk MLI
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X670E Aorus Master
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 SE with offsets
Memory 32GB Team T-Create Expert DDR5 6000 MHz @ CL30-34-34-68
Video Card(s) Gainward GeForce RTX 4080 Phantom GS
Storage 1TB Solidigm P44 Pro, 2 TB Corsair MP600 Pro, 2TB Kingston KC3000
Display(s) Acer XV272K LVbmiipruzx 4K@160Hz
Case Fractal Design Torrent Compact
Audio Device(s) Corsair Virtuoso SE
Power Supply be quiet! Pure Power 12 M 850 W
Mouse Logitech G502 Lightspeed
Keyboard Corsair K70 Max
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores https://valid.x86.fr/5za05v
Ugreen, a global leader in electronic accessories, is announcing the release of the HiTune X6 ANC earbuds. The X6 aims to bring high-quality listening to everyone. Ugreen's goal for HiTune earbuds is to provide a high-quality listening experience at a price that the average person can afford. The HiTune Acoustics Lab has been hard at work striving toward this goal. The HiTune team's unique SuperBass tuning system provides deep bass for popular music while maintaining the mids and high tones for other music genres and podcasts.

The X6s feature 10 mm Diamond-Like Carbon drivers, which are harder and more durable than traditional metal drivers. The X6 buds are the first pair of HiTune earbuds that feature hybrid noise cancellation. The Acoustics Lab team built the system from the ground up. The ANC in the X6 earbuds can reduce up to 35 dB of ambient sound. Additionally, HiTune X6 earbuds feature Bluetooth 5.1. They have 7 hours of battery life and gaming mode which enables 50-millisecond low latency audio. The X6 earbuds are currently available in the US with a recommended retail price of $49.99.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site | Source

FreedomEclipse

~Technological Technocrat~
System Name Codename: Icarus Mk.VI
Processor Intel 8600k@Stock -- pending tuning
Motherboard Asus ROG Strixx Z370-F
Cooling CPU: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 {1xCorsair ML120 Pro|5xML140 Pro}
Memory 32GB XPG Gammix D10 {2x16GB}
Video Card(s) ASUS Dual Radeon™ RX 6700 XT OC Edition
Storage Samsung 970 Evo 512GB SSD (Boot)|WD SN770 (Gaming)|2x 3TB Toshiba DT01ACA300|2x 2TB Crucial BX500
Display(s) LG GP850-B
Case Corsair 760T (White)
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V573|Speakers: JBL Control One|Auna 300-CN|Wharfedale Diamond SW150
Power Supply Corsair AX760
Mouse Logitech G900
Keyboard Duckyshine Dead LED(s) III
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
@VSG

Its review time!

trailer park boys chef GIF

Interested if the dudes who make HDMi, DP and USB cables are any good at making headphones. Or if they are like the local off brand fried chicken shops around here that also do pizza, fish'n'chips & kebabs.. Either they are good at one thing or just mediocre at everything. :laugh:

VSG

Editor, Reviews & News
Staff member
@VSG

Its review time!

trailer park boys chef GIF

Interested if the dudes who make HDMi, DP and USB cables are any good at making headphones. Or if they are like the local off brand fried chicken shops around here that also do pizza, fish'n'chips & kebabs.. Either they are good at one thing or just mediocre at everything. :laugh:
I have no contact with this company though :(

FreedomEclipse

~Technological Technocrat~
System Name Codename: Icarus Mk.VI
Processor Intel 8600k@Stock -- pending tuning
Motherboard Asus ROG Strixx Z370-F
Cooling CPU: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 {1xCorsair ML120 Pro|5xML140 Pro}
Memory 32GB XPG Gammix D10 {2x16GB}
Video Card(s) ASUS Dual Radeon™ RX 6700 XT OC Edition
Storage Samsung 970 Evo 512GB SSD (Boot)|WD SN770 (Gaming)|2x 3TB Toshiba DT01ACA300|2x 2TB Crucial BX500
Display(s) LG GP850-B
Case Corsair 760T (White)
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V573|Speakers: JBL Control One|Auna 300-CN|Wharfedale Diamond SW150
Power Supply Corsair AX760
Mouse Logitech G900
Keyboard Duckyshine Dead LED(s) III
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
I have no contact with this company though :(

Just drop them a random message into their Customer Service email and see if they are willing to entertain you :laugh:

Reactions: VSG
I have used their USB card readers and hubs, pretty decent products for the money(thought they were random crap on Amazon but was pleasantly surprised). Would really like to read review of their headsets which seems quite a departure from their usual product segment.

Processor 5900x
Motherboard Crosshair 8 Impact
Cooling Air
Memory Hynix C-Die 3200MHz @CL14
Video Card(s) 3080 FTW3 Ultra
Storage Lots
Display(s) Many
Case Something that protects my innards
Power Supply Seasonic 850FX gen2
I've got a few of their products, not a single of them has been a disappointing purchase. Great electronics screw driver set, high speed SD card reader, and all my network cables at home are ugreen. But a pair of headphones, particularly wireless because of the complexity involving all of radio/dac/amp/battery/driver in a very small package is a real show-off if they've done it right. I look forward to your review @VSG if you can pull a sample off! :-D

VSG

Editor, Reviews & News
Staff member
I've got a few of their products, not a single of them has been a disappointing purchase. Great electronics screw driver set, high speed SD card reader, and all my network cables at home are ugreen. But a pair of headphones, particularly wireless because of the complexity involving all of radio/dac/amp/battery/driver in a very small package is a real show-off if they've done it right. I look forward to your review @VSG if you can pull a sample off! :-D
FYI it looks like Ugreen has had other TWS earphones out already, many of which I recognize as a random OEM part: https://www.ugreen.com/collections/earphones

I did contact them, but it's not like this is the brand's debut into audio.

This is definitely worth reviewing in my own testing. This pair of wireless earphones really beats the significantly more expensive Jabra Elite85 in terms of sound quality from my subjective listening test. Bass wise, it packs a punch despite the size, all without overpowering the mid and highs. The shortfall as compared to the Jabra Elite85 is the lack of wireless charging, which I think is nice to have but not a deal breaker. I’ve yet to test the mic and the effectiveness of the ANC.