• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

CORSAIR Announces LGA1700-Compatible RGB ELITE Series CPU Coolers, Featuring New AF ELITE Series Fans

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
CORSAIR, a world leader in enthusiast components for gamers, creators, and PC builders, today announced a new line of all-in-one RGB CPU coolers for performance-minded DIY enthusiasts: H100i RGB ELITE, H115i RGB ELITE, and H150i RGB ELITE Liquid CPU Coolers. Featuring wide compatibility with the latest Intel and AMD sockets - including LGA 1700 and AM5 - and first-class airflow thanks to their new CORSAIR AF ELITE Series cooling fans, RGB ELITE coolers deliver high-caliber cooling to keep your CPU temperatures down, even when the action is heating up.

AF ELITE Series fans also launch today as standalone offerings. Available in either black or white and in 120 mm or 140 mm sizes, AF ELITE fans take advantage of powerful CORSAIR AirGuide technology and ultra-quiet fluid dynamic bearings to deliver robust, concentrated airflow. For cooling that keeps your system performing at its best, take AF ELITE fans for a spin.

The H100i RGB ELITE, H115i RGB ELITE, and H150i RGB ELITE combine compelling aesthetics, ease of use, and essential cooling suited for nearly any system. Included AF ELITE PWM fans deliver a torrent of powerful airflow with minimal noise, thanks to CORSAIR AirGuide technology and a fluid dynamic bearing. Each new AIO cooler efficiently disperses heat through a high-surface-area radiator in a size that fits your build - either 240 mm, 280 mm, or 360 mm, respectively. A refined, contemporary pump head design emanates lighting from 16 individually addressable RGB LEDs, controlled with the rest of your RGB setup via powerful CORSAIR iCUE software for stunning synchronized effects and integrated lighting with select games.

The driving force behind RGB ELITE Series performance is new AF ELITE Series fans, also launching today in single fan kits. With CORSAIR AirGuide technology, each fan utilizes anti-vortex vanes to direct a narrow, forceful stream of air toward your hottest components, whether you use the fans with your radiator, or as intake or exhaust case fans. A durable fluid dynamic bearing keeps noise levels low, while PWM control gives you precise command over fan speeds, up to 1,850 RPM for 120 mm and 1,600 RPM for 140 mm. Support for Zero RPM mode lets AF ELITE fans stop spinning entirely at low temperatures, eliminating unwanted noise completely. For builders who prioritize performance above all, AF ELITE fans are in a new class of cooling.

The H100i RGB ELITE, H115i RGB ELITE, and H150i RGB ELITE will be compatible with AM5, the next-generation AMD motherboard socket, which uses the same cooler bracket as AM4. This means there's no need to purchase new brackets or replace your RGB ELITE cooler when upgrading your system to the upcoming AM5 platform. The RGB ELITE Series also supports LGA 1700 out of the box for cooling the latest Intel 12th Generation Core processors, as well as legacy support for LGA1200, LGA115x, LGA2066, and AM4.

Installing your RGB ELITE CPU Cooler is easy and intuitive thanks to its modular, tool-free mounting bracket and conveniently placed USB Type-C power and fan harness for a quick connection. An extended five-year warranty guarantees your cooler will last throughout your processor's lifespan.

For more information, visit the product pages of the H100i RGB Elite, H115i RGB Elite, H150i RGB Elite, and AF Elite series Fans.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name Incomplete thing 1.0
Processor Ryzen 2600
Motherboard B450 Aorus Elite
Cooling Gelid Phantom Black
Memory HyperX Fury RGB 3200 CL16 16GB
Video Card(s) Gigabyte 2060 Gaming OC PRO
Storage Dual 1TB 970evo
Display(s) AOC G2U 1440p 144hz, HP e232
Case CM mb511 RGB
Audio Device(s) Reloop ADM-4
Power Supply Sharkoon WPM-600
Mouse G502 Hero
Keyboard Sharkoon SGK3 Blue
Software W10 Pro
Benchmark Scores 2-5% over stock scores
Looks very clean, but aren't these really more static pressure focused fans rather than airflow like the old AF fans were?

Also, no RGB fans while having an RGB pump is dissapointing, although these are probably for more blacked out builds with RGB incase you really want it/excuse for a higher price.

System Name Bragging Rights
Processor Atom Z3735F 1.33GHz
Motherboard It has no markings but it's green
Cooling No, it's a 2.2W processor
Memory 2GB DDR3L-1333
Video Card(s) Gen7 Intel HD (4EU @ 311MHz)
Storage 32GB eMMC and 128GB Sandisk Extreme U3
Display(s) 10" IPS 1280x800 60Hz
Case Veddha T2
Audio Device(s) Apparently, yes
Power Supply Samsung 18W 5V fast-charger
Mouse MX Anywhere 2
Keyboard Logitech MX Keys (not Cherry MX at all)
VR HMD Samsung Oddyssey, not that I'd plug it into this though....
Software W10 21H1, barely
Benchmark Scores I once clocked a Celeron-300A to 564MHz on an Abit BE6 and it scored over 9000.
These fans look new (and the blade/count/sweep design definitely seems well suited to radiators)

The radiators themselves look like the usual overly-slim Asetek AIO garbage though, almost certainly aluminium too. I built a custom loop because I had prior experience of 240mm slim radiators being useless, with less surface area than a budget 120mm tower cooler. 45mm full-copper radiators aren't exactly expensive, either!

Edit:
Also the pricing on those AF Elite series fans is ridiculous. You can get the Phanteks T30-120 or Noctua A12x25 for only a fraction more, and they have better performance, bearings, tolerances, and use that fancy glassfibre-reinforced liquid crystal polymer - as well as supporting daisy-chaining of fans in the case of the T30. These new corsair fans look like budget offerings that will compete with the Arctic P12 on performance/material/features, the difference being that you can buy a 5-pack of P12 fans for the price Corsair is asking for one of theirs.

Last edited:
glassfibre-reinforced liquid crystal polymer
Excuse me, but everyone who has basic undergrad chem knowledge can only laugh at this.
So, you're trying to say - glass fibre reinforced kevlar? How do you envision that? And why would you add GF to kevlar? Both are structural reinforcement components, not base resins.

Also, from my understanding, all fans on the market are glass-fiber reinforced for improved rigidity.

System Name DadsBadAss
Processor I7 13700k w/ HEATKILLER IV PRO Copper Nickel
Motherboard MSI Z790 Tomahawk Wifi DDR4
Cooling BarrowCH Boxfish 200mm-HWLabs SR2 420/GTX&GTS 360-BP Dual D5 MOD TOP- 2x Koolance PMP 450S
Memory 4x8gb HyperX Predator RGB DDR4 4000
Video Card(s) Asrock 6800xt PG D w/ Byski A-AR6900XT-X
Storage WD SN850x 1TB NVME M.2/Adata XPG SX8200 PRO 1TB NVMe M.2
Display(s) Acer XG270HU
Case ThermalTake X71 w/5 Noctua NF-A14 2000 IP67 PWM/3 Noctua NF-F12 2000 IP67 PWM/3 CorsairML120 Pro RGB
Audio Device(s) Klipsch Promedia 2.1
Power Supply Seasonic Focus PX-850 w/CableMod PRO ModMesh RT-Series Black/Blue
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Black Aluminun Mechanical Clicky Thing With Blue LEDs, hows that for a name?!
Software Win11pro
1.93 h20, 1850rpm, 59cfm, as quiet as 31dba! Gotta love their market speak.
They update the bracket, swap fans and brand new aio comes out the other end...plop! Good ol Corsair.

System Name Bragging Rights
Processor Atom Z3735F 1.33GHz
Motherboard It has no markings but it's green
Cooling No, it's a 2.2W processor
Memory 2GB DDR3L-1333
Video Card(s) Gen7 Intel HD (4EU @ 311MHz)
Storage 32GB eMMC and 128GB Sandisk Extreme U3
Display(s) 10" IPS 1280x800 60Hz
Case Veddha T2
Audio Device(s) Apparently, yes
Power Supply Samsung 18W 5V fast-charger
Mouse MX Anywhere 2
Keyboard Logitech MX Keys (not Cherry MX at all)
VR HMD Samsung Oddyssey, not that I'd plug it into this though....
Software W10 21H1, barely
Benchmark Scores I once clocked a Celeron-300A to 564MHz on an Abit BE6 and it scored over 9000.
Excuse me, but everyone who has basic undergrad chem knowledge can only laugh at this.
So, you're trying to say - glass fibre reinforced kevlar? How do you envision that? And why would you add GF to kevlar? Both are structural reinforcement components, not base resins.

Also, from my understanding, all fans on the market are glass-fiber reinforced for improved rigidity.
Hey, I don't make this shit up, I'm just quoting verbatim the exact words that that Noctua, Phanteks, and Thermaltake all use for their products.

As an engineer, I'd just describe it as GRP, (glassfibre-reinfoced plastic) which we've been using for almost a century across multiple industries. My snowboard bindings are CRP, ie they're mostly plastic but have carbon strands baked in.

1.93 h20, 1850rpm, 59cfm, as quiet as 31dba! Gotta love their market speak.
They update the bracket, swap fans and brand new aio comes out the other end...plop! Good ol Corsair.
It's a shame the bottleneck is the slim, aluminium radiator and weak-ass Asetek pump/coldplate combo.
Thanks to Asetek patent-trolling, there are many many AIOs held back by the Asetek design and because it's relatively weak it makes no sense to pay much for one.

Glad to see corsair finally catch up and implement better radiator fans. Also that AIO looks cleeeeeean