• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

HALO CASEMOD

Hi guys we start with a new project

Other sponsors will be added later

Meanwhile presentation .. stay tuned..

HARDWARE
CASE SHARKOON REV300 ATX
MB ASROCK B560 SEEL LEGEND
RAM 32 gb VIPER RGB DDR4 4133 MHZ
STORAGEVIPER VPN110 2 TB PCI-E gen3 x4 m.2
STORAGE 1,92 TB Patriot Burst Elite X2
PSU SHARKOON SILENT STORM 850W
GPU incoming...
COOLING incoming

the heavy customization of this sharkoon rev300 case proceeds the idea is to give a really massive chest and lived in pure theme halo we hope to achieve this goal

panels that will complete the external led bulkhead.

panels made with manual dremel cut overlapping and staggered at 45 ° from each other to create the anchors and glued with metallic filler and worked ... really long job ..

after a careful painting of all parts of a military green RAL 6003 we reassemble the case and rivet ...

after a bit of initial confusion (the case turned 90 ° upside down so everything is very different) everything fits together .. now everything must seem a little clearer to you

obviously we are only at the beginning there will be other panels to add inside and out, the feet will be redone from scratch, in addition also the graphics and all the characteristic logos of HALO with a worn effect weave effect .. in short, this PC will seem to have been thrown out of the game and fallen on dodgy ....

System Name Main W10
Processor i7 2700K
Motherboard Gig Z77 HD4
Cooling Xigmatech Tower Cooler
Memory 16 GB G-Skill 1600Mhz
Video Card(s) ASUS GTX 1080ti 11GB
Storage WD Gold 2 TB HD
Display(s) Acer 27" 1440P
Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro
Audio Device(s) JDS Labs Element DAC/AMP
Power Supply Rosewill Hive 650 watt
Mouse MX 518
Keyboard Cherry 3000 with Blues
Looks Great so far! Nice work! :):rockout:

System Name Core
Processor Intel 12700k @ 5.0/4.0
Motherboard ASRock z690 Steel Legend
Cooling Artic Cooling Freezer 420 AiO
Memory GSkill 64GB 3200 cas 14 b die
Video Card(s) Asus Nvidia RTX 4070 Super OC
Storage Optane 900p x2, SK Hynix p41 Pro
Display(s) ACER 250hz 1080p 25" IPS display x2
Case Phanteks p500a with all Noctua Chromax/Arctic fans
Audio Device(s) Focusrite interface, Presonus Studio Monitors and Subwoofer
Power Supply Seasonic 850w plat with cable mod cables
Mouse Glorious Model O
Keyboard Corsair mech k65
Software Win 11 Pro
Benchmark Scores 3dmark TimeSpy 20240-rtx 3090FE/12700k/Optane 3dmark TimeSpy 21862-rtx 4070Super/12700k/Optane
You had me at Halo.

Hi guys, custom feet after having designed with accurate mIsUre mold on adhesive paper the shapes I cut them with the tunnel glue with glue for acrylic and fiberglass putty to consolidate and metallic putty to finish, all step by step, primer, grouting use of the sandpaper is to remove the hyperfections, again primer and finishing all this repeated until the pieces are perfect.

Hi guys, small restyling operation Having all the cables that connect on the top because the motherboard is overturned and hidden in part by a magnetic panel Sharkoon for portals at the bottom studied an external fixing system, has equipped the case of cable string bands,

[IMG]

Excellent solution but I don't like to see all the cables, for this reason I build a canaline that hides them largely

The look will give him an anchoa more "combat" aspect ..

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Ready for painting and fixing ..

[IMG]

System Name Workstation
Processor Ryzen 9 5950x
Motherboard Msi B550-A pro
Cooling Artic Cooling 360mm
Memory 64 GB DDR4 3200Mhz
Video Card(s) Amd Radeon pro w5500
Storage WD 850X 2 TB m2 + Seagate Exos 4 tb + WD 2tb Gold
Display(s) Aoc 32" qhd
Case Lian Li 011 DX
Audio Device(s) Beyerdynamics DT 770 pro + Logitech Z 623
Power Supply CM V1300
Mouse Razer Basilisk
Keyboard Gskill Ripjaws KM 780 MX
Software W 11 pro 64
Benchmark Scores It works.
Very good project:toast:

hello guys rear cable collection support completed

preparation of the upper panel, I decided to make a variant even if the original panel will always be possible to use it I prefer to do something more themed and that it gives it a more massive aspect, all built a little bit at a time., very long work ... I also help myself with fiberglass and metallic putty.

coat of primer to see and fill the imperfections again in the meantime that you dry with more. I make the bottom even more interesting by adding themed sidebars ..

hello guys, continue .. painting themed bars under case ..

[IMG]

[IMG]

construction of the led panel on the psu cover.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

evolution of the side panel adding elements, I prepare hexagonal elements with the cutting plotter .. these are ideas that came up later and not originally designed ..

[IMG]

[IMG]

other elements in addition to the panel

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

I would say now it's ok ...

in the meantime, I buy the gold color film to be applied to the panels outside and inside the case, the effect should be exactly the same as the master chief viewer

[IMG]

it is glass film without spending a fortune in golden plexiglass, I opt for this solution for a total cost of 4 euros !!!!

[IMG]

It is time to paint some parts On a opaque military green basis, a RAL 6003 I add a small percentage of acrylic black on which I use a solvent talken silver I start with the air filters.

All the other Halo Haring panels, which unlike the previous versions this is very dirty and worn.

Hi guys .. lateral panel almost completed aspect, the golden reflective film that arrivals and leds to be applied, what do you think?

upper panel So that I positioned Rumanga I apply magnets in plastic, I tried with a welder to apply the heat and subsequent insertion of the magnets but I realized that due to excessive heat the magnets lost their function by demanding themselves .. therefore I opt for the glue ..

The USNC logo and wear effect is missing ..

the processing of the internal led panel began.

this process must be done strictly by handmade ..

ight up for a moment to devote myself to the panels today the giuntan film arrived in record time only 2 weeks from china ..

I use some pieces of advanced acrylic and I apply it on top ... the effect is amazing it is exactly the color of the master chief viewer .. and spending less than 4 euros ..

hello guys after quite a bit of absence due to various little problems here I am.. processing of the lower panel to be hooked to the psu cover, this too will be LED..

I proceed with the construction of the internal panels to cover the sheet metal and add other elements and other graphics related to the HALO theme this will involve more processing steps.

in the meantime all the components for EKWB liquid cooling have finally arrived...

the brand new radiator EK-Quantum Surface X360M - Black beautiful a real beast ...

new cpu water block EK-Quantum Velocity² beautiful what do you think?

having taken a transparent liquid I prefer to create the right color for my system myself the set of concentrated colors will help me in this ..

or the pump I chose this combo with built-in tank andfra positioned on the fans above the radiator EK-Quantum Kinetic TBE

always 14mm quantum fittings a new heat gun with a very attractive design

excellent grip

temperature indicator and speed..

other material arrived but this deserved to be mentioned stay tuned the mod is coming to an end...

it's time to insert the panels and see the effect it has with the motherboard mounted...

for this mod I chose the new EKWB velocity 2 CPU water block which has a bigger tray and is really nice to look at

next step study of liquid system positioning radiator and taca with integrated pump

System Name Purple Haze | Vacuum Box
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D (-30 CO) | Intel® Xeon® E3-1241 v3
Motherboard MSI B450 Tomahawk Max | Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD5H
Cooling Dark Rock 4 Pro, Arctic P14 & P12 case fans | 212 Evo & P12 PWM PST x2, Arctic P14 & P12 case fans
Memory 32GB Ballistix (Micron E 19nm) CL16 @3733MHz | 32GB HyperX Beast 2400MHz (XMP)
Video Card(s) AMD 6900XTXH ASRock OC Formula & Phanteks T30x3 | AMD 5700XT Sapphire Nitro+ & Arctic P12x2
Storage ADATA SX8200 Pro 1TB, Toshiba P300 3TB x2 | Kingston A400 120GB, Fanxiang S500 Pro 256GB
Display(s) Mi 2K Gaming Monitor 27", AOC 24G2U
Case Modded MS Industrial Titan II Pro RGB | Heavily Modded Cooler Master Q500L
Audio Device(s) Audient iD14 MKII, Adam Audio T8Vs, Bloody M550, HiFiMan HE400se, Tascam TM-80
Power Supply Rosewill Capstone 1000M | Enermax Revolution X't 730W (both with P14 fans)
Mouse Logitech G305, Bloody A91, Amazon basics, Logitech M187
Keyboard Redragon K530, Bloody B930, Epomaker TH80 SE, BTC 9110
Software W10 LTSC 21H2
Appreciate all of the work, but please use "insert thumbnail" instead of "full image" option next time.