• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Xigmatek Products at Microcenter

System Name Everchanging
Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
Motherboard ASUS ROG Crosshair Dark Hero
Cooling Arctic Cooling Liquid Freezer 2 420mm
Memory 2x16GB Corsair DDR4 3600 CL16
Video Card(s) eVGA RTX 3090 Ti FTW3
Storage Samsung 980 Pro 256GB, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB
Display(s) 2xSamsung 28" 4k HDR 144Hz
Case Fractal Meshify 2 XL
Audio Device(s) fiio K9 to Hifiman Sundara's via 4.4mm balanced cable
Power Supply Seasonic Prime TX 850w
Mouse Corsair Harpoon Wireless RGB
Keyboard Corsair K70 RGB PRO
Software Windows 11 x64
So I went to my local Microcenter today to pick up a new chipset heatsink for one of my motherboards and while doing my usual browsing (I can never go to a store that sells computer stuff without browsing :p) I happened upon some Xigmatek Thermal Compound (has a more flashy name I'm sure) and was like, I haven't seen that before. So I wander over to the area where they have all their heatsinks and saw the HDT-D1264 and was like "wow I just might have to get this." After a bit more browsing I noticed they also have the Battle Axe VGA cooler. Man was I amazed. So after deciding I want a new motherboard, I ask a sales associate if they have the HDT-S1283, and he check and much to my delight they do(and despite the price I picked one up, just couldn't resist)!!! So long story short, Microcenter now carries Xigmatek products, prices are higher than Newegg, but the convenience factor(having it in hand now rather than waiting a few days to get it) I think makes up for it some.

http://www.microcenter.com/search/s...HJ1T+HJ1O&sku_list=&sortby=match&bargain_bin=

commandercup

Processor Intel Pentium E2200
Motherboard EVGA 680i SLI T1
Memory 2GB Patriot Memory
Video Card(s) PNY 9600 GT 512MB
Storage 250GB Maxtor
Display(s) HP w19
Audio Device(s) Creative X-Fi Xtreme Audio
Power Supply OCZ StealthXStream 600W
Software Windows XP Media Center
interesting find... wish I had known this before I ordered my Xigmatek from NewEgg (yesterday)

5 bucks extra isn't much, especially if you count in the shipping charges from buying online...

ShadowFold

System Name The ShadowFold Draconis (Ordering soon)
Processor AMD Phenom II X6 1055T 2.8ghz
Motherboard ASUS M4A87TD EVO AM3 AMD 870
Cooling Stock
Memory Kingston ValueRAM 4GB DDR3-1333
Video Card(s) XFX ATi Radeon HD 5850 1gb
Storage Western Digital 640gb
Display(s) Acer 21.5" 5ms Full HD 1920x1080P
Case Antec Nine-Hundred
Audio Device(s) Onboard + Creative "Fatal1ty" Headset
Power Supply Antec Earthwatts 650w
Software Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
Benchmark Scores -❶-❸-❸-❼-
They also soon will sell a HDT NB cooler; I'm getting that ASAP.

Yea I saw that on newegg. A little big exspecially since they sell massive cpu heatsinks, I dont know why they expect both of them to fit :wtf:

poohball

Local store always has his value, I still go MC or Bestbuy just to "look around", I know they gonna cost a few bucks more but the "buy it now and play with it right now" factor is worth a few bucks more =P