• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Crysis Warhead Game Revealed

DarkMatter

Processor Intel C2Q Q6600 @ Stock (for now)
Motherboard Asus P5Q-E
Cooling Proc: Scythe Mine, Graphics: Zalman VF900 Cu
Memory 4 GB (2x2GB) DDR2 Corsair Dominator 1066Mhz 5-5-5-15
Video Card(s) GigaByte 8800GT Stock Clocks: 700Mhz Core, 1700 Shader, 1940 Memory
Storage 74 GB WD Raptor 10000rpm, 2x250 GB Seagate Raid 0
Display(s) HP p1130, 21" Trinitron
Case Antec p180
Audio Device(s) Creative X-Fi PLatinum
Power Supply 700W FSP Group 85% Efficiency
Software Windows XP
The A.I. in Crysis does not act commando. They rarely take cover, and really only do they are initially spawned in cover. You can pick them off, one by one, say at a sentry gun, and guess what, they run right back. They are a stupid mass. They wander around the forest and no matter how many of their friends you kill, they will continue walking around looking for you. They do do somewhat intelligent things, like toss grenades and occasionally take cover, but that is par for any game, nothing very good. When I'm sitting cloaked in a building, there's a pile of dead bodies in the doorway of people I just killed, and the next two guys walk right up to investigate, that is poor AI to me. I actually turned it up to delta to see if that helped, sadly, it did not. At least the Korean chatter makes for a more solid experience. The original Halo has more advanced AI than Crysis, much less the next two.

Erm have you seen Predator? One and two, both. How did people react there?

Anyway tell me ONE, only ONE game where those things you mention don't happen or where something "intelligent" happens. Halo... Please don't make me laugh.

In Crysis when they are looking for you they spread and cover as much area as they can, while covering each others flanks. If they spotted you and disapeared they go there and move in range. And they do many more things.

Sometimes I think I played some kind of improved version of Crysis or something, as it runs better than what many others say and do thing that other's game doesn't seem to do.

Last edited:
System Name Aquarium
Processor Ryzen 9 7950x
Motherboard ROG Strix X670-E
Cooling Lian Li Galahead 360 AIO
Memory 2x16gb Flare X5 Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR5-6000 PC5-48000
Video Card(s) Asus RTX 3060
Storage 2TB WD SN850X Black NVMe, 500GB Samsung 970 NVMe
Display(s) Gigabyte 32" IPS 144Hz
Case Hyte Y60
Power Supply Corsair RMx 850
Software Win 11 Pro/ PopOS!
Erm have you seen Predator? One and two, both. How did people react there?

Anyway tell me ONE, only ONE game where those things you mention don't happen or where something "intelligent" happens. Halo... Please don't make me laugh.

In Crysis when they are looking for you they spread and cover as much area as they can, while covering each others flanks. If they spotted you and disapeared they go there and move in range. And they do many more things.

Sometimes I think I played some kind of improved version of Crysis or something, as it runs better than what many others say and do thing that other's game doesn't seem to do.

In Halo, when an enemy is clearly outmatched (you killed most of their friends), they run in terror. In Crysis, as I said, you can kill 20 Koreans and the remaining survivor doesn't change the way they act at all. For all you could tell nothing happened except they detected something strange.

Also, in Halo, there are several distinct and clearly formed different forms of A.I. depending on who your fighting. The little guys will run away quicker. The shield guys call for help, the elites charge with brutal confidence, or take cover when things turn sour. In crysis, there are essientially two A.I. The Koreans, every one who acts identically to the next, and the aliens, who basically are sparratic and it could be debated whether they even qualify as A.I. There are the machines as well, again, just a few set manovers which they carry out relentlessly.

And no, I've only seen a little of predator, but I don't find movies of its nature are terribly realistic, just action packed, so I wouldn't exactly take A.I. cues from them. Laugh all you want, I found myself doing so often at the A.I. in Crysis. :)

HTC

System Name HTC's System
Processor Ryzen 5 2600X
Motherboard Asrock Taichi X370
Cooling NH-C14, with the AM4 mounting kit
Memory G.Skill Kit 16GB DDR4 F4 - 3200 C16D - 16 GTZB
Video Card(s) Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 480 OC 4 GB
Storage 1 Samsung NVMe 960 EVO 250 GB + 1 3.5" Seagate IronWolf Pro 6TB 7200RPM 256MB SATA III
Display(s) LG 27UD58
Case Fractal Design Define R6 USB-C
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Corsair TX 850M 80+ Gold
Mouse Razer Deathadder Elite
Software Ubuntu 19.04 LTS
Will the sequel be "Pure" DX 10.1?

If so, it will be interesting to see how the "next gen" cards handle the increase to higher resolutions with everything on very high ...

philbrown23

System Name Dominator
Processor INTEL C2Q Q6600 FTW!!
Motherboard ASUS P5Q-E!!!
Cooling TEC cooled cpu, everything else is under water :D
Memory 4GB CELL SHOCK D9GMH 1066MHZ/4GB CRUCIAL REDS
Video Card(s) 4850 (VT)/ 4850 IN CROSSFIRE!
Storage western digital= 1X 250GB, 1X 500GB, IDE 160GB (BOOT DRIVE ONLY). SEAGATE FREE AGENT 500GB EHDD
Display(s) viewsonic 19" hd widescreen
Case ROCKETFISH FOR NOW :(
Audio Device(s) ONBOARD WORKS JUST FINE FOR ME :p
Power Supply ULTRA X3 1KW MODULAR
Software win vista ultimate 64 TWEAKED!!!
Benchmark Scores http://valid.x86-secret.com/show_oc.php?id=434759 3dm06: http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm0
I'll buy it I love games that tax my system, they give me reason to have such a good one :D

imperialreign

System Name УльтраФиолет
Processor Intel Kentsfield Q9650 @ 3.8GHz (4.2GHz highest achieved)
Motherboard ASUS P5E3 Deluxe/WiFi; X38 NSB, ICH9R SSB
Cooling Delta V3 block, XPSC res, 120x3 rad, ST 1/2" pump - 10 fans, SYSTRIN HDD cooler, Antec HDD cooler
Memory Dual channel 8GB OCZ Platinum DDR3 @ 1800MHz @ 7-7-7-20 1T
Video Card(s) Quadfire: (2) Sapphire HD5970
Storage (2) WD VelociRaptor 300GB SATA-300; WD 320GB SATA-300; WD 200GB UATA + WD 160GB UATA
Display(s) Samsung Syncmaster T240 24" (16:10)
Case Cooler Master Stacker 830
Audio Device(s) Creative X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Pro PCI-E x1
Power Supply Kingwin Mach1 1200W modular
Software Windows XP Home SP3; Vista Ultimate x64 SP2
Benchmark Scores 3m06: 20270 here: http://hwbot.org/user.do?userId=12313
*They do react to flashlights, but I guess you are talking about the distance from where they respond, yeah that issue reminds me of Metal Gear :laugh:

still better than AI reactions to flashlights in STALKER - hell, you didn't even need that buggar on at night to be spotted . . . but for you hunting down enemies at night, without nightvision, you had to rely on enemy flashlights, which really made it difficult - but flashlights in the dark are like beacons from a long distance, y'know?

I've seen somethings with the AI in Crysis that really caused me to change my tactics - some things that I wouldn't have expected from AI in other games - i.e. cloaking right in front of an enemy, they'll look around for you, and then might sweep-fire in the last spot they saw you . . . first time that happened it really caught me off my guard;

I guess, IMHO, the AI had it's highs, and it's lows - I expected a little better group organization from the AI, not group organization equal to the harder levels of FEAR (which had really great AI for it's time). I mean, it works great at first, but once you've picked up on the AI's "tricks" and learned their limitations (how long they'll look for you, firing at them from x distance only results in them dancing in place, stealing a vehicle is great for fighting groups because they don't target vehicle weak spots, etc), it's real easy to work around

Rebo&Zooty

There are some problems with that:

1- It's pirating anyway. There's a reason for demos to exist.

2- If the reason you didn't like it is "how the game runs" chances are (75+%) the problem is the crack.

3- Probably you would end up playing the whole pirated game instead of buying it.

i gotta call bs on this.

for years demo's of games have SUCKED compared to the acctual game, OR they make the game seem fun, but once you have it you find that all they did was pull the few fun parts out and make a demo.

as to runs like crap due to cracks, again BULLSHIT, many times games i OWN run BETTER with the crack then with the DRM enabled.

example i owned(sold to a friend) bioshock, that game sucked so hard, the DRM caused me problems from day one, i cracked it and bam the game ran smooth as silk, but still sucked because it was boring as hell.

some other examples are
crysis x64, the drm built into the x64 version is buggy as hell, use the cracked no disk exe and the game runs BETTER then it did with the official exe, GOW same deal.

if companys want to stop piracy, they need to put out better demo's and charge a reasonable price, when you jack up the price to make as much as possable per sale you loose alot of sales to people who JUST CANT AFFORD IT, then shit like crytek dumping support, that dosnt lead to people being willing to buy more copys of the game, it leads to the copying of your disks and slaping patches and cracks on a disk and passing it around to friends.

i been in the gaming scene for a VERY long time, and i can tell you 99 out of 100% a games properly cracked the game runs BETTER without the DRM bullshit.

I have acctualy had staff at game developers pm me links or email me unprotected exe's for games that had issues because it was 100% the drm causing both the perf and stab issues with the game.

worse was starfarce, jesus, that thing killed hardware, out right KILLED IT, saw it kill ide controlers on no less then 6 systems........that sure makes the game run better, when ur hdd/optical drive cant work anymore because it or its controler where killed........

DRM is a bad joke, its a way to ripp stupid executives off by making them feel that they are doing something proactive to stop piracy......

System Name Thakk
Processor i7 6700k @ 4.5Ghz
Motherboard Gigabyte G1 Z170N ITX
Cooling H55 AIO
Memory 32GB DDR4 3100 c16
Video Card(s) Zotac RTX3080 Trinity
Storage Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD / Intel 250GB SSD / Samsung Pro 512 SSD / 3TB Seagate SV32
Display(s) Acer Predator X34 100hz IPS Gsync / HTC Vive
Case QBX
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1150 > Creative Gigaworks T40 > AKG Q701
Power Supply Corsair SF600
Mouse Logitech G900
Keyboard Ducky Shine TKL MX Blue + Vortex PBT Doubleshots
Software Windows 10 64bit
Benchmark Scores http://www.3dmark.com/fs/12108888
Is that Nomad? He looks like a phede

ShadowFold

System Name The ShadowFold Draconis (Ordering soon)
Processor AMD Phenom II X6 1055T 2.8ghz
Motherboard ASUS M4A87TD EVO AM3 AMD 870
Cooling Stock
Memory Kingston ValueRAM 4GB DDR3-1333
Video Card(s) XFX ATi Radeon HD 5850 1gb
Storage Western Digital 640gb
Display(s) Acer 21.5" 5ms Full HD 1920x1080P
Case Antec Nine-Hundred
Audio Device(s) Onboard + Creative "Fatal1ty" Headset
Power Supply Antec Earthwatts 650w
Software Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
Benchmark Scores -❶-❸-❸-❼-
Is that Nomad? He looks like a phede

Kinda looks like psycho but idk.. it could be either. Maybe they are brothers :eek: and the aliens are like the nano suit makers. They sold the suits to the US government and the koreans were on the island and stole some suits cause a alien ship crashed.

System Name The Netbook
Processor Intel Atom n270
Memory 1GB DDR2 533mhz
Video Card(s) Intel G945
Storage 250GB
Display(s) 10.1" LCD
Software Microsoft Windows 7 Starter x86
I do that now. And I never said I bought Crysis. :)

However you DID say that you didn't download it because the seed:leetch was too low for you.
How DID you play it then?

jbunch07

Processor i5-2500k
Motherboard ASRock z68 pro3-m
Cooling Corsair A70
Memory Kingston HyperX 8GB 2 x 4GB 1600mhz
Storage OCZ Agility3 60GB(boot) 2x320GB Raid0(storage)
Display(s) Samsung 24" 1920x1200
Case Custom
Power Supply PC Power and Cooling 750w
Software Win 7 x64
thats what i was trying to figure out? who that is?

System Name The Netbook
Processor Intel Atom n270
Memory 1GB DDR2 533mhz
Video Card(s) Intel G945
Storage 250GB
Display(s) 10.1" LCD
Software Microsoft Windows 7 Starter x86

I think the problem is that most people will exaggerate any problem they find in a game until it SEEMS like it's a major problem. Also when we're all bitching about our exaggerated problems with the games we tend to add other problems to ours until we have the worst game ever made in history.
Honestly I had the problem with a few copters making the constant rattling and once I was walking on top of some wreckage and randomly died, but I didn't find it to be any problems that made the game unplayable, just somthing I found mildly annoying.

Wile E

Power User
System Name The ClusterF**k
Processor 980X @ 4Ghz
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD5 BIOS F12
Cooling MCR-320, DDC-1 pump w/Bitspower res top (1/2" fittings), Koolance CPU-360
Memory 3x2GB Mushkin Redlines 1600Mhz 6-8-6-24 1T
Video Card(s) Evga GTX 580
Storage Corsair Neutron GTX 240GB, 2xSeagate 320GB RAID0; 2xSeagate 3TB; 2xSamsung 2TB; Samsung 1.5TB
Display(s) HP LP2475w 24" 1920x1200 IPS
Case Technofront Bench Station
Audio Device(s) Auzentech X-Fi Forte into Onkyo SR606 and Polk TSi200's + RM6750
Power Supply ENERMAX Galaxy EVO EGX1250EWT 1250W
Software Win7 Ultimate N x64, OSX 10.8.4
I still haven't played Crysis, so this new one doesn't excite me much. I won't play it until my rig can play it completely maxed at 1920x1200. And even if my rig could play it maxed, I won't buy it until it comes down to a reasonable price. Say $30.

jbunch07

Processor i5-2500k
Motherboard ASRock z68 pro3-m
Cooling Corsair A70
Memory Kingston HyperX 8GB 2 x 4GB 1600mhz
Storage OCZ Agility3 60GB(boot) 2x320GB Raid0(storage)
Display(s) Samsung 24" 1920x1200
Case Custom
Power Supply PC Power and Cooling 750w
Software Win 7 x64
I still haven't played Crysis, so this new one doesn't excite me much. I won't play it until my rig can play it completely maxed at 1920x1200. And even if my rig could play it maxed, I won't buy it until it comes down to a reasonable price. Say $30.

seem like i saw it at walmart for 29 the other day.

System Name Aquarium
Processor Ryzen 9 7950x
Motherboard ROG Strix X670-E
Cooling Lian Li Galahead 360 AIO
Memory 2x16gb Flare X5 Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR5-6000 PC5-48000
Video Card(s) Asus RTX 3060
Storage 2TB WD SN850X Black NVMe, 500GB Samsung 970 NVMe
Display(s) Gigabyte 32" IPS 144Hz
Case Hyte Y60
Power Supply Corsair RMx 850
Software Win 11 Pro/ PopOS!

If you got that massive oc game stable on your gt, you could play it maxed at 1920x1200 no problem, and quite a marvel it would be. Sure, it may dip, just don't get obsessed w/ fps, don't even look at the fps, if you let yourself you will likely enjoy the spectacle.

SiCk

Processor AMD 4200+ X2 E6 S939 @2,6Ghz
Motherboard ASUS A8R-MVP
Cooling Freezer Pro 64
Memory 2GB RAM DDR400
Video Card(s) Club3D 8800GTS 320 @ 680/1600/2000
Power Supply Tacens 460w
I hope crytek make a much better sequel... Crysis looks like a graphic demo... a not bad playable game but with a shit story, easy as hell, short, lineal, ia was bad... in conclusion it could be much better. If they had worked much more and with more objetives they could make one of the best games but... they prefer to make a more "child" product for sell more and more... 1 million of copies (on 02/2008, I suppose that now they had sold much more) and they say that pirates ruin their market... make a better game...
Do not expect any more on graphics... some new effects and (I hope) a few optimization based on config...
Looks like to me like a HL2 Episodies... nothing new, only continues the story... a expansion pack, not a new game.

Last edited:
System Name Big Devil
Processor Intel Core i5-2500K
Motherboard ECS P67H2-A2
Cooling XSPC Rasa | Black Ice GT Stealth 240 | XSPC X2O 750 | 2x ACF12PWM | PrimoChill White 7/16"
Memory 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance LP Arctic White 1600MHz CL9
Video Card(s) EVGA GTX 780 ACX SC
Storage Intel 520 Series 180GB + WD 1TB Blue
Display(s) HP ZR30W 30" 2650x1600 IPS
Case Corsair 600T SE
Audio Device(s) Xonar Essence STX | Sennheisser PC350 "Hero" Modded | Corsair SP2500
Power Supply ABS SL 1050W (Enermax Revolution Rebadge)
Software Windows 8.1 x64 Pro w/ Media Center
Benchmark Scores Ducky Year of the Snake w/ Cherry MX Browns & Year of the Tiger PBT Keycaps | Razer Deathadder Black
I hope crytek make a much better sequel... Crysis looks like a graphic demo... a not bad playable game but with a shit story, easy as hell, short, lineal, ia was bad... in conclusion it could be much better. If they had worked much more and with more objetives they could make one of the best games but... they prefer to make a more "child" product for sell more and more... 1 million of copies (on 02/2008, I suppose that now they had sold much more) and they say that pirates ruin their market... make a better game...
Do not expect any more on graphics... some new effects and (I hope) a few optimization based on config...
Looks like to me like a HL2 Episodies... nothing new, only continues the story... a expansion pack, not a new game.
Linear? Have you played COD4!?!?!?!?!?!?

System Name Cosmos F1000
Processor i9-9900k
Motherboard Gigabyte Z370XP SLI, BIOS 15a
Cooling Corsair H100i, Panaflo's on case
Memory XPG GAMMIX D30 2x16GB DDR4 3200 CL16
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 2080 ti
Storage 1TB 960 Pro, 2TB Samsung 850 Pro, 4TB WD Hard Drive
Display(s) ASUS ROG SWIFT PG278Q 27"
Case CM Cosmos 1000
Audio Device(s) logitech 5.1 system (midrange quality)
Power Supply CORSAIR HXi HX1000i 1000watt
Mouse G400s Logitech
Keyboard K65 RGB Corsair Tenkeyless Cherry Red MX
Software Win10 Pro, Win7 x64 Professional
Pff and you complain about the performance... :slap:

A well built crack, makes the game load faster. Why do you think it makes it take a performance hit? :roll:

GJSNeptune, why are you trolling CrAsHnBuRnXp? Show some respect for once. :shadedshu

Wile E

Power User
System Name The ClusterF**k
Processor 980X @ 4Ghz
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD5 BIOS F12
Cooling MCR-320, DDC-1 pump w/Bitspower res top (1/2" fittings), Koolance CPU-360
Memory 3x2GB Mushkin Redlines 1600Mhz 6-8-6-24 1T
Video Card(s) Evga GTX 580
Storage Corsair Neutron GTX 240GB, 2xSeagate 320GB RAID0; 2xSeagate 3TB; 2xSamsung 2TB; Samsung 1.5TB
Display(s) HP LP2475w 24" 1920x1200 IPS
Case Technofront Bench Station
Audio Device(s) Auzentech X-Fi Forte into Onkyo SR606 and Polk TSi200's + RM6750
Power Supply ENERMAX Galaxy EVO EGX1250EWT 1250W
Software Win7 Ultimate N x64, OSX 10.8.4
seem like i saw it at walmart for 29 the other day.

It's still $40 at my Wal-Mart. :(
If you got that massive oc game stable on your gt, you could play it maxed at 1920x1200 no problem, and quite a marvel it would be. Sure, it may dip, just don't get obsessed w/ fps, don't even look at the fps, if you let yourself you will likely enjoy the spectacle.
No, I've only tested gaming stability at 800/2000/1100, and so far only using COD4. Perfectly stable. Still need to try others, but time has been short lately.

DarkMatter

Motherboard Asus P5Q-E
Video Card(s) GigaByte 8800GT Stock Clocks: 700Mhz Core, 1700 Shader, 1940 Memory
Case Antec p180
Software Windows XP
In Halo, when an enemy is clearly outmatched (you killed most of their friends), they run in terror. In Crysis, as I said, you can kill 20 Koreans and the remaining survivor doesn't change the way they act at all. For all you could tell nothing happened except they detected something strange.

Also, in Halo, there are several distinct and clearly formed different forms of A.I. depending on who your fighting. The little guys will run away quicker. The shield guys call for help, the elites charge with brutal confidence, or take cover when things turn sour. In crysis, there are essientially two A.I. The Koreans, every one who acts identically to the next, and the aliens, who basically are sparratic and it could be debated whether they even qualify as A.I. There are the machines as well, again, just a few set manovers which they carry out relentlessly.

And no, I've only seen a little of predator, but I don't find movies of its nature are terribly realistic, just action packed, so I wouldn't exactly take A.I. cues from them. Laugh all you want, I found myself doing so often at the A.I. in Crysis. :)

As I said, I played a diferent game! :eek:

In mine when outpowered the enemies would do one of these things:

1- RUN to another basement or enemy groups and then return with assistance.

2- MAKE SIGNALS from afar, shouting to call the attention of a not too distant group and I swear I have even seen them whistling.

3- If you let them reach to the point they have them, they will use flares to call reinforcements.

There is one thing that foes didn't do in my Crysis game and that is stay without doing anything. IF YOU used Predator tactics all the time killing enemies one by one IT'S NORMAL they didn't react, just as happened in PREDATOR, they will stay in panic. That's what happens when I do that, but if only one enemy spotted me killing another he calls every others to my position, until I dissapear off course. When this happpens they start shooting as mad to the point I was. That's alot more advanced than the lame reactions of Halo and Halo2. Don't know about 3 though.

EDIT: Anyway forget about Predator. Think about Rambo films, First Blood specifically.

Processor AMD Phenom II X4 955BE
Motherboard Asus M4A785TD-V Evo
Cooling Xigmatek HDT S1283
Memory 4GB Kingston Hyperx DDR3
Video Card(s) GigaByte Radeon HD3870 512MB GDDR4
Storage WD Caviar Black 640GB, Hitachi Deskstar T7K250 250GB
Display(s) Samsung SyncMaster F2380M
Audio Device(s) Creative Audigy ES 5.1
Power Supply Corsair VX550
Software Microsoft Windows 7 Professional x64
Will the sequel be "Pure" DX 10.1?

If so, it will be interesting to see how the "next gen" cards handle the increase to higher resolutions with everything on very high ...

No.

SiCk

Processor AMD 4200+ X2 E6 S939 @2,6Ghz
Motherboard ASUS A8R-MVP
Cooling Freezer Pro 64
Memory 2GB RAM DDR400
Video Card(s) Club3D 8800GTS 320 @ 680/1600/2000
Power Supply Tacens 460w
Linear? Have you played COD4!?!?!?!?!?!?

Yes, ofc, but exclude an error because another games has these error is a BIG ONE error!
Note: It's an error for me, I suppose that many players loves linear playing, me not.
An Crysis is VERY linear, it gives the player a false "freedom" apperance, but the fact is that the "only" alternate way for the game is a few secondary missions... that normally comes with the main mission... so wtf? you have a good world that you don't use!! go here. kill here. go here. kill here and get info. Crytek... you need to work more on non-graphics related content!

DarkMatter

Motherboard Asus P5Q-E
Case Antec p180
Software Windows XP
Yes, ofc, but exclude an error because another games has these error is a BIG ONE error!
Note: It's an error for me, I suppose that many players loves linear playing, me not.
An Crysis is VERY linear, it gives the player a false "freedom" apperance, but the fact is that the "only" alternate way for the game is a few secondary missions... that normally comes with the main mission... so wtf? you have a good world that you don't use!! go here. kill here. go here. kill here and get info. Crytek... you need to work more on non-graphics related content!

But you can take whatever the path you want to take to achieve that, both spatial and tactical. Only shoter that has more open gameplay is STALKER. You can't call the second a loser as is better than ALL the others in that respect. You can expect them to improve, but bashing the game is the BIG ERROR.

Since you don't like linear gameplay AND you cansider Crysis as linear, I guess you didn't play any game this last year. Was STALKER released in 2007?

GJSNeptune

Processor AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+ Black Edition
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-MA770-DS3
Cooling Tuniq Tower 120 (with Scythe SFF21E)
Memory 2x1GB Corsair XMS2 DDR2-800 CAS4 DHX
Video Card(s) PALiT 9800GTX 512MB PCI-E
Storage WD2500AAKS, WD1600YS, WD1200JD, WD400EB
Display(s) LG L1920P, Viewsonic VA520
Case Lian-Li A05b (with two 120mm Yate Loon D12SM)
Power Supply Corsair HX520
Software Vista Business 32-bit/XP Pro 32-bit dual-boot
GJSNeptune, why are you trolling CrAsHnBuRnXp? Show some respect for once. :shadedshu

Wow. Bold even. That was like two pages ago though. Pick fights, much? I wasn't trolling, but why are you trolling me? Can't say I'm surprised.

PVTCaboose1337

Graphical Hacker
System Name Whim
Processor Intel Core i5 2500k @ 4.4ghz
Motherboard Asus P8Z77-V LX
Cooling Cooler Master Hyper 212+
Memory 2 x 4GB G.Skill Ripjaws @ 1600mhz
Video Card(s) Gigabyte GTX 670 2gb
Storage Samsung 840 Pro 256gb, WD 2TB Black
Display(s) Shimian QH270 (1440p), Asus VE228 (1080p)
Case Cooler Master 430 Elite
Audio Device(s) Onboard > PA2V2 Amp > Senn 595's
Power Supply Corsair 750w
Software Windows 8.1 (Tweaked)
I gotta say, Crysis was not all that good. Single player was short, so I am happy to see a continuation of the story line.

CDdude55

Crazy 4 TPU!!!
System Name CDdude's Rig!
Processor AMD Athlon II X4 620
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3
Cooling Corsair H70
Memory 8GB Corsair Vengence @1600mhz
Video Card(s) XFX HD 6970 2GB
Storage OCZ Agility 3 60GB SSD/WD Velociraptor 300GB
Display(s) ASUS VH232H 23" 1920x1080
Case Cooler Master CM690 (w/ side window)
Audio Device(s) Onboard (It sounds fine)
Power Supply Corsair 850TX
Software Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit SP1
I hope this one is optimized so i can run it on my system. Which is mid spec.