• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Newegg.com En Route Canada

System Name Cosmos F1000
Processor i9-9900k
Motherboard Gigabyte Z370XP SLI, BIOS 15a
Cooling Corsair H100i, Panaflo's on case
Memory XPG GAMMIX D30 2x16GB DDR4 3200 CL16
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 2080 ti
Storage 1TB 960 Pro, 2TB Samsung 850 Pro, 4TB WD Hard Drive
Display(s) ASUS ROG SWIFT PG278Q 27"
Case CM Cosmos 1000
Audio Device(s) logitech 5.1 system (midrange quality)
Power Supply CORSAIR HXi HX1000i 1000watt
Mouse G400s Logitech
Keyboard K65 RGB Corsair Tenkeyless Cherry Red MX
Software Win10 Pro, Win7 x64 Professional
Canada sells the most Uranium in the world. According to intelligence reports I have read, that Uranium in Iran, came from Canada. A shady business they run, when they enable certain countries the key component to make nukes. So don't act high and mighty because you are in Canada. They have many rediculous, protectionist policies in Canada. Just look at how they try to protect their culture by making it illegal to show more than a certain percentage of foreign media content. :shadedshu

Why would someone worry about their country's culture being forgotten? It just keeps your country stale and self indulgent.

System Name Vintage
Processor i7 - 3770K @ Stock
Cooling Scythe Zipang II
Memory 2x4GB Crucial DDR3
Video Card(s) MSI GTX970
Storage M4 124GB SSD// WD Black 640GB// WD Black 1TB//Samsung F3 1.5TB
Display(s) Samsung SM223BW 21.6"
Case Generic
Power Supply Corsair HX 520W
Software Windows 7
erm.... what?

You go away for a bit and come back to the same thread only to see that it's been turned into something nasty.

For canadians - it is better because it provides competition - thus making prices lower and better services for them

For americans - the firm gets bigger, thus they can extend into other countries markets

For the world - we just have to sit tight and wait for it to happen, because one day newegg, just like every big firm will eventually set up shop on your door step.

System Name Becca 2
Processor AMD A10 4600m quad core @ 2.3 ghz
Motherboard dunno
Cooling Logitech alto connect
Memory 16 Gig ddr3 1600mhz
Video Card(s) Ati HD 7660G + & 7470M
Storage 1 TB
Audio Device(s) onboard crap
Software Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit with sp1
Ummm what exactly does that have to do with Newegg setting up shop in Canada :confused:

System Name Crushits Computer
Processor Intel 2500k
Motherboard Asus P8p67 pro rev3.1
Cooling Water
Memory 4 gig OCZ Platinum
Video Card(s) xfx 6950 flashed to xfx 6970
Storage 3x 200 seagates, 2x 250 segates 1x 320 segate 1x640 WD
Display(s) Asus 27 inch
Case Thermaltake Armor 8000
Audio Device(s) Audigy gamer
Power Supply Mushkin Joule 1000
Mouse Logitech
Keyboard Logitech
Software Win7 Ultimate + Win10 LTSC + Win10 Enterprise
Canada sells the most Uranium in the world. According to intelligence reports I have read, that Uranium in Iran, came from Canada. A shady business they run, when they enable certain countries the key component to make nukes.

Like all the intelligence reports that came out from Bush and the boys to invade Iraq, and now the truth is out, and now its time for the Americans to take back their country and impeach Bush. The American people have lost over 4000 young soldiers, for what, to keep Bush and his con artists in power and to get richer, (and of course to have a steady supply of oil which is good right). The thing that is wrong is how one goes about dealing with the rest of the world.
Now back to the subject at hand, competition is good, but the word competition means to compete against, not to come into a smaller country and buy up or squeeze out your competitor because of size. Microsoft and Intel seem to come to mind, and some of the larger telco's and cable companies.

Last edited:

OnBoard

Processor Core i5-750 @ 3.6GHz 1.136V 24/7
Motherboard Gigabyte P55A-UD3, SATA 6Gbit/s & USB3.0 baby!
Cooling Alpenföhn Brocken HeatpipeDirectTouch
Memory Geil Ultra Series 4GB 2133MHz DDR3 @ 1440MHz 7-7-7-24
Video Card(s) Gigabyte GTX 460 1GB OC (mostly stock speeds)
Storage OS: Samsung F3 500GB Games: Samsung F1 640GB
Display(s) new! Samsung P2350 23" FullHD 2ms / Mirai DTL-632E500 32" LCD
Case new! Xigmatek Midgard/Utgard side window with red cathodes, 1x140mm & 3x120mm fans
Audio Device(s) new! ASUS Xonar DG & JVC HA-RX700 headphones
Power Supply Cougar CM 700W Modular
Software Windows 7 Home Premium x64
Benchmark Scores Logitech UltraX Premium & G5 laser v2 + Ulti-mat Breathe X2 for fragging
What's next? newegg.eu ?

It was in the news here almost two years ago, still nothing :(

http://forums.techpowerup.com/showthread.php?t=13035

EU site would be great, I'm using newegg already from time to time to read user opinions on products, even though I can't buy there.

Some products just have no availability here or astronomical prices. I was looking for a new LCD, but every decent priced 22" has something wrong with them. Had to go for 20" (LG L207WT) and order it from France :)

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
But they didn't register a "newegg.eu" domain name the way they have with "newegg.ca" confirming they're making one.

OnBoard

Processor Core i5-750 @ 3.6GHz 1.136V 24/7
Motherboard Gigabyte P55A-UD3, SATA 6Gbit/s & USB3.0 baby!
Cooling Alpenföhn Brocken HeatpipeDirectTouch
Memory Geil Ultra Series 4GB 2133MHz DDR3 @ 1440MHz 7-7-7-24
Video Card(s) Gigabyte GTX 460 1GB OC (mostly stock speeds)
Storage OS: Samsung F3 500GB Games: Samsung F1 640GB
Display(s) new! Samsung P2350 23" FullHD 2ms / Mirai DTL-632E500 32" LCD
Case new! Xigmatek Midgard/Utgard side window with red cathodes, 1x140mm & 3x120mm fans
Audio Device(s) new! ASUS Xonar DG & JVC HA-RX700 headphones
Power Supply Cougar CM 700W Modular
Software Windows 7 Home Premium x64
Benchmark Scores Logitech UltraX Premium & G5 laser v2 + Ulti-mat Breathe X2 for fragging
Yeah, seems they have no plan for it. They could have sold same stuff for a higher price in the .eu store, but shipping stuff to Canada than here will be a lot cheaper :)

Processor Q6600 G0 @ 3.2Ghz
Motherboard Asus p5k-Premium/Black Pearl
Cooling Luna Block, 240mm rad
Memory Patriot Extreme PC2-6400 2x2GB
Video Card(s) Saphire 5850 1GB
Storage 60GB SSD + 2x500GB/1TB/2TB
Display(s) Samsung 226BW and 50" Panasonic S2
Case Silverstone TJ-09
Audio Device(s) X-fi Prelude
Power Supply Enermax Galaxy Dxx 850watt
Software Windows7 32Bit
Benchmark Scores Super Pi 1M 14.333
Canada sells the most Uranium in the world. According to intelligence reports I have read, that Uranium in Iran, came from Canada. A shady business they run, when they enable certain countries the key component to make nukes. So don't act high and mighty because you are in Canada. They have many rediculous, protectionist policies in Canada. Just look at how they try to protect their culture by making it illegal to show more than a certain percentage of foreign media content. :shadedshu

Why would someone worry about their country's culture being forgotten? It just keeps your country stale and self indulgent.

LOL Im sure man, the Canadian Government helping Iran by supplying them with nuclear material LOL. and about blocking media/other cultures! wtf lol we have one of the most welcoming cultures in the world and plenty of multi cultural festival throughout Canada plenty of times per year... even in small cities! Canada is VERY welcoming to learn about other cultures and about other countries in general, not just thier own.

you might as well belive that the USA government set up 9/11 aswell.

R.I.P. to all the lost soles of 9/11

but back on topic. I just had to prove a point, dont believe everything you read even if its been "Studied" by government scientists. they've been proven very wrong in some of thier studies on illicit drugs.. scare tactics. if you want more info on that IM me.

System Name Cosmos F1000
Processor i9-9900k
Case CM Cosmos 1000
Mouse G400s Logitech
LOL Im sure man, the Canadian Government helping Iran by supplying them with nuclear material LOL. and about blocking media/other cultures! wtf lol we have one of the most welcoming cultures in the world and plenty of multi cultural festival throughout Canada plenty of times per year... even in small cities! Canada is VERY welcoming to learn about other cultures and about other countries in general, not just thier own.

you might as well belive that the USA government set up 9/11 aswell.

R.I.P. to all the lost soles of 9/11

but back on topic. I just had to prove a point, dont believe everything you read even if its been "Studied" by government scientists. they've been proven very wrong in some of thier studies on illicit drugs.. scare tactics. if you want more info on that IM me.

That has alot to do with 9/11?????? Mindless insults do nothing but try to discredit people in an immature fashion. Why not call me "Hitler"? WTF

Your own country admits to selling nuclear materials to both countries(Pakistan and Iran). Look it up. :laugh:

Unless you think that they were just joking when confirming it.

Australia refused selling uranium to Pakistan for moral reasons but Canada went ahead and sold some to them.

But Canada sold material to these countries under the understanding that both Pakistan and Iran would just be using it for nuclear power plants and not making nukes. But its naive to think that those two countries would use it exclusively for that purpose(nuclear power).

PS. Newegg is a great company and will be great competition in the consumer electronics market in Canada. You guys should welcome it. I sure would! I have only had good experiences with Newegg. I do not suggest buying LCD's from them though. Their dead pixel policies are kind of unreasonable.

Last edited:
System Name Apple Bite
Processor Intel I5
Motherboard Apple
Memory 40gb of DDR 4 2700
Video Card(s) ATI Radeon 500
Storage Fusion Drive 1 TB
Display(s) 27 Inch IMac late 2017
Sometimes I wonder where guys like you crawl out from under evey once in awhile. For NCIX with 4 or 5 stores to compete with the multimillion dollar bigbox stores, I have to give them credit. Go to London Drugs which are far bigger in size and a Dvd player goes for $69.00 vs NCIX for appr.$25.00. When Best Buy bought out our canadian FutureSop, did the prices go down, NO. The Americans come up here buy our stores and rip us off, and all I read about is people complaining about why our prices are 25% more here then in the US of A with our dollar being at par for the last year or so.
Check it out for yourself read the financial or business section in the local rag sometimes. Open your eyes. I hope stores like NCIX are here for a long time, because most of the time the Americans just continue to suck us dry. Open your eyes and look around before you bitch about a small Canadian store trying to still make a go of it. The Americans pawn us big time, eg, Bought out Hudsons Bay Co. FutureShop, Sears of Canada, Oil Industry, Hydro, I could go on.
Let me guess you still think we have Free Enterprise. Well think again next time you go into your favorite Food store, check out the coffee or cereal section as an example and you 'll see 2 or 3 companies put out the 20 or more brands to give guys like you the idea their is competition in this country. Sorry but I'm still a bit of a Nationalist from the old days and the USA hasn't taken it away from me yet.

Are you for real? Come on man our countries are so linked together from culture , to buisness, family and friends. Heck if you dropped me in Ontario blind folded it would take me about 3 hours to figure out I wasn't in the northern states man. let not get crazy here Canada has benifited greatly from being neighbors with the USA as has the USA with Canada. Besides the UK no two countries have as much in commons as the USA and Canada.

Processor Q6600 G0 @ 3.2Ghz
Motherboard Asus p5k-Premium/Black Pearl
Cooling Luna Block, 240mm rad
Memory Patriot Extreme PC2-6400 2x2GB
Video Card(s) Saphire 5850 1GB
Storage 60GB SSD + 2x500GB/1TB/2TB
Display(s) Samsung 226BW and 50" Panasonic S2
Case Silverstone TJ-09
Audio Device(s) X-fi Prelude
Power Supply Enermax Galaxy Dxx 850watt
Software Windows7 32Bit
Benchmark Scores Super Pi 1M 14.333

My bad sorry man lol, this must have been a while ago obviously, still though. I guess I should look more deeply before making any statements.

I'll send ya a pm so we can discuss about this topic since its off topic lol :p

System Name Red Matter 2
Processor Ryzen 5600X
Motherboard X470 Gaming Pro Carbon
Cooling Water is Masterliquid 240 Pro
Memory GeiL EVO X 3600mhz 32g also G.Skill Ripjaw series 5 4x8 3600mhz as backup lol
Video Card(s) Gigabyte Gaming Radeon RX 6800
Storage EVO 860. Rocket Q M.2 SSD WD Blue M.2 SSD Seagate Firecuda 2tb storage.
Display(s) ASUS ROG Swift PG32VQ
Case Phantek P400 Glass
Audio Device(s) EVGA NU Audio
Power Supply EVGA G3 850
Mouse Roccat Military/ Razer Deathadder V2
Keyboard Razer Chroma
Software W10
Your own country admits to selling nuclear materials to both countries(Pakistan and Iran). Look it up.

Australia refused selling uranium to Pakistan for moral reasons but Canada went ahead and sold some to them.

:shadedshu:shadedshu:shadedshu That is just amazing. I cant believe I have never known of this until now.

Processor Intel 2500k
Cooling Water
Display(s) Asus 27 inch
Mouse Logitech
Keyboard Logitech
:shadedshu:shadedshu:shadedshu That is just amazing. I cant believe I have never known of this until now.

And all of this is happening with technology bought possibly from Newegg.:roll:

Last edited:
System Name Cosmos F1000
Processor i9-9900k
Case CM Cosmos 1000
Mouse G400s Logitech
And all of this is happening with technology bought possibly from Newegg.:roll:

Newegg sells PS2's......

PS2 processors were used in some missle defense systems. ;)

Remember that scare that the media did surrounding it about 6 years ago. :laugh:

Processor Intel 2500k
Cooling Water
Display(s) Asus 27 inch
Mouse Logitech
Keyboard Logitech
Newegg sells PS2's......

PS2 processors were used in some missle defense systems. ;)

Remember that scare that the media did surrounding it about 6 years ago. :laugh:

Iraq bought a few hundred if I remember. Thier we go Iraq's name is in the news again. It might been N Korea. Thats what got Bush and Cheney uptight and all excited about Iraq in the first place, Saddam probably bought them for his friends kids for christmas and some idiot in the Whitehouse was able to convince Bush and his Cons (without to much pressure)that they were going to be used for nuclear or chemicals of mass destruction. With their giant Ego's what happened after just grew into an unstopable force. They remind me of Joe Mcarthy who thought their was a Commie under everybodies bed, and an old saying "Better Dead then Red". Bush and his Cons just took it to another level.:banghead: I still can't figure out how these idiots get elected other then what happened in Florida before Bush got elected by a couple of votes and oh ya his brother Jeb happened to be Govenor at the time hmmm, :rolleyes: Bush and his Cons make the X Files look mild and them more deadly in comparison. Enough of the history lesson.

Last edited:
System Name Cosmos F1000
Processor i9-9900k
Case CM Cosmos 1000
Mouse G400s Logitech
Iraq bought a few hundred if I remember. Thier we go Iraq's name is in the news again. It might been N Korea. Thats what got Bush and Cheney uptight and all excited about Iraq in the first place, Saddam probably bought them for his friends kids for christmas and some idiot in the Whitehouse was able to convince Bush and his Cons (without to much pressure)that they were going to be used for nuclear or chemicals of mass destruction. With their giant Ego's what happened after just grew into an unstopable force. They remind me of Joe Mcarthy who thought their was a Commie under everybodies bed, and an old saying "Better Dead then Red". Bush and his Cons just took it to another level.:banghead: I still can't figure out how these idiots get elected other then what happened in Florida before Bush got elected by a couple of votes and oh ya his brother Jeb happened to be Govenor at the time hmmm, :rolleyes: Bush and his Cons make the X Files look mild and them more deadly in comparison. Enough of the history lesson.

Even Alan Greenspan said its sad that people cannot admit that Iraq was just about oil. ;)

I wonder if Newegg will use UPS in Canada..... they might use FedEx or DHL?:confused:

System Name Apple Bite
Processor Intel I5
Motherboard Apple
Memory 40gb of DDR 4 2700
Video Card(s) ATI Radeon 500
Storage Fusion Drive 1 TB
Display(s) 27 Inch IMac late 2017
Even Alan Greenspan said its sad that people cannot admit that Iraq was just about oil. ;)

I wonder if Newegg will use UPS in Canada..... they might use FedEx or DHL?:confused:

It was over oil and secondary was terrorist and the saddam stuff, just as WWII the fighting with Japan and the USA was over Indonesia oil feilds. Japan knew the Untied States would not allow the Japanese those oil fields (the mideast of the world at the time) and Japan wanted to take over China so they sneak attacked the USA at pearl harbor , to break the american will and to obtain that oil.. They knew they would have to fight us anyways, so why not strike first, and yes it was over oil. Most wars are over natural resources. In the gulf the USA and UK did, however, remove a brutal dictator who killed over 3 million of his own people, used chemical weapons on the Kurds killing 300,00 people, had build a atom accereator which we found in Iraq, and was caught with a Atom splitting magnets by UN inspector David kay. We also found a large amount of yellow cake Urainum in Iraq that was just send to Canada to be desposed of, as Scottland yard warned the world Saddam was trying to buy. However, as you can see Saddam had no intention of making weapons of mass distruction or for that matter intention of using them if he did obtain them, but in the end it was still over the second largest oil pool in the world.

Back on topic I love Canada and Newegg.

Last edited:
Processor Intel 2500k
Cooling Water
Display(s) Asus 27 inch
Mouse Logitech
Keyboard Logitech

I get my computer supplies out of Vancover using Puralator which the company usually ships with and get overnight delivery. This one time they offered free delivery and used UPS and it became a three night delivery. I asked UPS what was the delay and he said their system is geared for the Larger cities not the rural areas. Could have been a one time bug :respect:So if I happen to order from NewEgg I hope they use the better carrier

AsRock

TPU addict
Processor AMD 3900X \ AMD 7700X
Motherboard ASRock AM4 X570 Pro 4 \ ASUS X670Xe TUF
Cooling D15
Memory Patriot 2x16GB PVS432G320C6K \ G.Skill Flare X5 F5-6000J3238F 2x16GB
Video Card(s) eVga GTX1060 SSC \ XFX RX 6950XT RX-695XATBD9
Storage Sammy 860, MX500, Sabrent Rocket 4 Sammy Evo 980 \ 1xSabrent Rocket 4+, Sammy 2x990 Pro
Display(s) Samsung 1080P \ LG 43UN700
Case Fractal Design Pop Air 2x140mm fans from Torrent \ Fractal Design Torrent 2 SilverStone FHP141x2
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V677 \ Yamaha CX-830+Yamaha MX-630 Infinity RS4000\Paradigm P Studio 20, Blue Yeti
Power Supply Seasonic Prime TX-750 \ Corsair RM1000X Shift
Mouse Steelseries Sensei wireless \ Steelseries Sensei wireless
Keyboard Logitech K120 \ Wooting Two HE
Benchmark Scores Meh benchmarks.
Egg in the UK would rule well if they keep there cool prices and service lol..

System Name Main rig
Processor AMD Ryzen 5800X
Motherboard Asus Strix X570-E Motherboard
Cooling Castle 240EX v2 AIO
Memory 2x16GB GSkill Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16
Video Card(s) Powercolor 7900XTX Red Devil
Storage 2x1TB M.2 - 3TB Spinny Boi
Display(s) Alienware AW3423DWF
Case Lian Li 011 Air Mini
Audio Device(s) UAD Apollo
Power Supply Thermaltake GF1 ARGB 850W
Mouse Steelseries Aerox 5 Wireless
Keyboard Steelseries Apex 7 TKL blue switches
VR HMD Quest 3
Software Windows 11
I wish it would hurry up and come already!:laugh:

System Name Becca 2
Motherboard dunno
Storage 1 TB
I still say they should be here in Oz as well oh well :ohwell:

System Name Main rig
Processor AMD Ryzen 5800X
Motherboard Asus Strix X570-E Motherboard
Cooling Castle 240EX v2 AIO
Memory 2x16GB GSkill Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16
Video Card(s) Powercolor 7900XTX Red Devil
Storage 2x1TB M.2 - 3TB Spinny Boi
Display(s) Alienware AW3423DWF
Case Lian Li 011 Air Mini
Audio Device(s) UAD Apollo
Power Supply Thermaltake GF1 ARGB 850W
Mouse Steelseries Aerox 5 Wireless
Keyboard Steelseries Apex 7 TKL blue switches
VR HMD Quest 3
Software Windows 11
I still say they should be here in Oz as well oh well :ohwell:

That may be there next plan in world domination:laugh:

To be honest, I doubt they will offer anything to take me away from my beloved NCIX.

System Name Cosmos F1000
Processor i9-9900k
Case CM Cosmos 1000
Mouse G400s Logitech
System Name Becca 2
Motherboard dunno
Storage 1 TB
Indeed id never heard of newegg before i joined TPU good to read abit of info about it. :toast: