• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.
gopal
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings System Specs About

• I will be unavailable for 10 days because of my exams see you guys later:rolleyes:(Well i may be available on TPU but for a litte time per day:D):lovetpu:
    thanks for the info!.. WCG programs are CPU intensive, and my current CPU is a C2D E4500.. and it is the only sys i have.. so i doubt i will join right away. but when i upgrade(2-3 months) then i shall join for sure!..
    Pretty good deal - 7850 @ 16590 -BitFang (might expire today) or you if u r ok with single fan, save more with the HIS ATI Radeon HD7850 2GB DDR5 H785F2G2M for 15,244
    Thanks for the link, tho i think I'm getting lazy in looking around the internet for Information concerning tv shows i guess it comes with age, dude you were born in 1999? my age add like 13 years on your age that's if you were born in 1999
    As a matter of fact i do, i enjoy the series very much. season one is already over i wonder what season two will be about,... now to wait
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…