• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.
p_o_s_pc
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings System Specs About

• preety much the same stuff as you.. had too much shit on my plate, so i cleaned off much of my plate.. found a new job which is much much more flexible and easy, reduced my gf count to 1, so i can concentrate much more on football and school.
    yeah i got back on the 21st. Trust me i will be pulling a overnighter or 2 playing game. I will also have the card folding when i am not gaming. right now ~3400ppd... so how things other then the cable thing been going for you?
    Sounds nice. Yeah, you will be going back to school here soon. I hope you get to enjoy the video card alot before going back.
    Currently going through some issues with the cable company. Basically, all equipment they had at my apartment is fried from an electrical storm. Thank god it didn't hit my router or would have taken out my onboard NIC. So, I am waiting on them to provide me 2 new digital set-tops and 1 cable modem. Probably won't be for a good 3 weeks that I won't be able to sign-on from home. Currently at work.

Other than that, how yah been bro?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…