• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.
mlee49
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings System Specs About

• Thanks for the advice on my build, much appreciated. Some people just can't read posts... love people like that aka someone below you in your posts..
    well thanks alot man i just wanted to make sure you knew it wasnt directed twords you i have no problem telling you but man it seems like your hands are full!!! congrats on the babay though im aware of how much time they take up but little kids are fun to have!!
    hey just wondering did you ever get around to playing with the utility DVD how did that all work out man :) o and btw the rant thread i hope you know that wasnt directed twor you that was actually posted after the PM's i actually brought it up not because of you but beacuse you remminded me of like 6 people that think im from the land of here be dragons and dont know english. you didnt bother me at all.
    I might already asked you this but...would you be interested in 4x1GB of crucial ballistix DDR2 800MHz?
    Ill check it out tomorrow mate gonna be hittin the sack soon 12:30 in da morning here :/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…