• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.
Gunslinger.
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings System Specs About

• I still am on a i5-2500k and am looking for an upgrade, but am confused on revisions for the socket 2011. Which revision is ASUS board you have for sale?
    Maban
    Maban
    X99 is 2011-3, so 5xxx/6xxx series processors.
    Do you still have the G Skill PI memory for sale?
    Gunslinger.
    Gunslinger.
    I've got a 3x2GB set of F3-12800CL6T-6GBPI for $50 and a 2x2GB set of F3-17600CL7D-4GBPIS for $150
    It will be delivered today, I might be able to get it out this afternoon yet, worst case tomorrow am. Paypal is mgorius2216@charter.net
    I am ready to buy when you have the 4930k Intel LGA 2011 6 core Processor for 475.00 shipped
    I am interested in one of the lga 2011 4930 you have for sale. I am currently working on a new build and I want to upgrade from the 3820 that I have presently.

Best the better.. I noticed you marked them with numbers.. are those benchmarks..? ... If you still have them please let me know
    Gunslinger.
    Gunslinger.
    The ones I had listed are sold, I have one coming back from RMA next week if you're interested in that one, it is BNIB
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…