• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.
R-T-B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Heatware System Specs About

• And my second mobo I overnighted to replace my evga mobo is DOA. I need some more electronics to punch...
    Hey man. How much for that PSU?
    Reactions: stinger608
    R-T-B
    R-T-B
    Wow, can't believe I missed this this long. 30 bucks sound ok if you're still interested?
    Sorry @ your Dad. I was a Roofer for three years. I have seen some horrific things. I hope he is going to tough it it out! GodSpeed!
    Reactions: R-T-B
    R-T-B
    R-T-B
    I imagine you have! He's on painting probation once he heals, my mothers orders... heh.
    Reactions: Arjai
    So my dad fell off the roof of the house, hit his head so hard it knocked him out. Fractured his pelvis, has bleeding in his brain,not cool
    R-T-B
    R-T-B
    He was painting. Doesn't remember how he fell hopefully we'll get that out of him later... doing ok for now.
    stinger608
    stinger608
    Holy crap bro, that is bad news man.
    Hope he recovers okay. That can be serious injuries.
    God speed on a safe and full recovery!
    FordGT90Concept
    FordGT90Concept
    Thoughts are better on brains than blood. :(
    Hello R-T-B, I have an ASUS P6T motherboard, Intel I7 975,Corsair CMZ24GX3M6A 1600 Vengeance, and i am thinking to buy an asus radeon r9 290 4gb directcu ii oc.
    Do you think my system can handle a R9 290,without problems? I see from your system specifications that you have a similar system,are the 290X stable on yours?
    Reactions: stinger608
    stinger608
    stinger608
    @astele : that should run an r9-289 without issues man! Should be a great system to be honest.
    R-T-B
    R-T-B
    Mine runs Rock solid man with no bottlenecks. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…