• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.
Estaric
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Heatware System Specs About

• My lucky day an old computer my moms boyfriend had lying around had a i7 2600 in it!
    peche
    peche
    pretty interested.....what would you do with it?
    Estaric
    Estaric
    I have it in my test bench running benchmarks and stress tests . right now doing apples to apples comparison of it vs my 4790
    Reactions: peche
    peche
    peche
    well im looking forward on a "K" variant that may work on my Z68 based board,
    The Witcher 3 has to be the most fun iv had with a game in such a long time... I love it!
    Reactions: rtwjunkie
    Estaric
    Estaric
    would you recommend playing witcher 2 before i play witcher 3 and then importing my save?
    rtwjunkie
    rtwjunkie
    There's no need. It can have some impact. If already enjoying it, jist keep playing. You can do w2after, and then do another tw3 later with that save.
    peche
    peche
    try farcry saga then ... also great games indeed
    I use to play so many new titles when gaming and i enjoyed the hell out of it but now i always lock myself into playing the same stuff=
    I got kicked out of school for moving out of district and having bad grades. I really dislike people right now.
    Seems as though My AsRock 970 Extreme 3 R2.0 can only handle about a overclock of up to 3.8 ghz on my FX 6300
    Buying my R9 380X next week, was suppose to go with the 390 but certain things popped up and had to use the extra 100 somewhere else
    Finally have the time and cash to buy fallout 4 and lemme just say I dont care what anyone says its amazing!
    Reactions: 64K
    You know that you are going to get beat up by an angry mob now. You do know that. Right? Just kidding. If you are enjoying the game then that is all that matters.
    When a Kid who wants to become a game creator starts criticizing some of the best games to come out
    Reactions: rtwjunkie
    rtwjunkie
    rtwjunkie
    There's always going to be room for improvement in one area or another in games. Frankly, some are incredibly complex and I'm amazed they even get it all together!
    Estaric
    Estaric
    I understand everyone is entitled to there own opinion, but he was giving some really big titles crap. The Elder Scrolls, The Witcher, Fallout and so many more.
    College is a scary thought... And expensive
    Reactions: nolafotoknut
    rtwjunkie
    rtwjunkie
    It's a very worthwhile investment for the lifetime earning potential.
    MIRTAZAPINE
    MIRTAZAPINE
    College is a fun experience assuming you meet the right friends. Right now after I completed it. I would say this is your job of choice related to the thing you study in college? The most important thing is can you pay off the loan? It is best NOT to get a loan! The interest is a killer. Right now the loan is a problem for me as I find it difficult to get a job.
    MIRTAZAPINE
    MIRTAZAPINE
    Nowadays I would say it is ok to go to college late which is better than burdening yourself with loan that even a high paying job have trouble paying off which are scarce nowadays. Go to a trade school instead if you can find one, it would serve you better by teaching you the job skills in school which colleges don't. Only consider college if you find that it can give you a higher return of investment in money.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…