• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.
Tsukiyomi91
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings System Specs About

• Anyone here plays Anthem? I saw some random claims on social media about the game "burning" one's PC rig for no apparent reason. Feedback is appreciated or this is just some false claims to bomb EA/Bioware.
    Seeing the 1660Ti getting floored by the 2060 tells me that saving up about $70 or so isn't worth the hassle, considering the 2060 has more power across the benchmark, standing closely next to AMD's Vega 56 and the GTX 1070Ti. For $350, the "entry level" TU106 core has all the bells and whistles like it's bigger siblings has.
    A
    ArbitraryAffection
    1660ti should be $249 imo and i would love for a 1660 non ti with 1280 cuda to be $199
    Tsukiyomi91
    Tsukiyomi91
    should be where the 1070 non Ti is sitting at, but... it would still beats the purpose when AIB can jack up the MSRP to nearly/over $300 with whatever they can do; custom board, RGB header, painted i/o shield, 3 fans with "zero rpm" feature, thick cooling plate etc.
    its funny that one of my posts regarding on why the RTX2060 FE is a more compelling purchase over the old & now-obsolete GTX1070Ti while getting a -1 rating for stating the truth. Kinda funny when now they've seen the light & not admitting that they can't rely on old tech anymore... or just being a thick-skinned, stubborn of an individual. but I digress.
    Tsukiyomi91
    Tsukiyomi91
    wish there are "still brand new" for $400 or less but Newegg suggests that's not the case... and I know plenty of Pascal owners are not making the jump. But, with the trend of DXR becoming mainstream, they may be left out...
    c2DDragon
    c2DDragon
    I guess they will wait for Volta. That's my case, even seeing features for RTX only I'm fine with my 1080Ti right now.
    Tsukiyomi91
    Tsukiyomi91
    yeap.
    so, Nvidia has unveiled the RTX lineup... the 2070 looks like a decent upgrade. Will wait for reviews & let the card speak up for itself.
    so, Corsair unveil the new LL RGB Series fans with Lighting Node PRO included. Price wise is ok considering the controller is at $50...
    I get that Intel's Coffee Lake chips are obviously different than Kaby Lake, but DO YOU NEED TO POINT IT OUT?? REALLY? =.=
    ultimate RGB Rig: Corsair Lighting Node PRO + Commander PRO + HD RGB Series Fans + Vengeance RGB + Crystal Series Casing.
    Toothless
    Toothless
    Or just stick a disco ball in there with RGB LED strips all around it.
    Tsukiyomi91
    Tsukiyomi91
    highly doubt it'll fit in there xDDD for now the combo I mentioned is good enough.
    AMD should just named the RX Vega to "RX Vega Miner's Edition" since they're attracting miners after updating the drivers for Vega lel
    so EA is going to unveil a new NFS title... hopefully it doesn't disappoint the folks who are looking forward...
    Android = open source with bad RAM management, iOS = highly restricted but highly optimized. Get the difference, ppl of the Internet!! =.=
    so, Nvidia has unveiled an affordable 4K ready GPU. What or how will AMD respond to this? Hope it's not another fiasco...
    IMO, Corsair's upcoming Vengeance RGB DDR4 RAM Kit is still the better kit for ANY RGB builds. No extra wires needed.
    Watch Dogs 2 delayed till 29th Nov. Hopefully it's worth the wait.
    Reactions: Estaric
    Better delayed than released as a buggy mess.
    Tsukiyomi91
    Tsukiyomi91
    yea... hope they don't disappoint this time...
    Titanfall 2 will not have multiplayer option for beta release due to "different PC specs"? lame excuse from Respawn.
    rtwjunkie
    rtwjunkie
    I don't MP, but you're right, it is very lame. It's not like the gaming industry just found out people have all kinds of different PC specs!
    Tsukiyomi91
    Tsukiyomi91
    the diversity of PC specs are massive as of late. The way Respawn says about it is very unprofessional.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…