• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.
Arjai
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Heatware System Specs About

• Well, The A-10 APU, will live again! The board and CPU I won here in a WCG Challenge, sometime ago, is going across town to my Sister. She has an aging Dell with ISDN cables! Plus a 80GB HD!! I have an SSD and a 1TB hdd and 16GB Ram and a new PSU, that I am gonna go cram into that old Dell Box, today, starting soon! Should be fun, could take all day! Wish me luck!! :lovetpu:
    Sent out all the appropriate text messages, got dressed and now off to the bar, to wish all the lonely drunks well wishes! Plus, I think there might be Holiday dinner, as in the past. We'll see. Take Care everyone, Drive Safe! Fortunately for me, it's a four block walk to the bar. :toast:
    D
    Deleted member 185158
    Walks home from bar, gets busted for public intoxication. :p

Be safe, Merry Christmas
    Arjai
    Arjai
    Made it home fine. I a not much of a drinker anymore so, did not have much. Ended up being a good time catching up with the gang.
    Played Poker w/ my Sister and Brother, at his place. Usually we meet Christmas Eve and make Taco's. Not sure why, probably because it's easy. Last night, my Brother worked late and missed the grocery store for Taco supplies. So we had Chinese. :) Good Times.
    So, tomorrow, Thursday, I will build it up and get it rolling, I have a customer to help in the afternoon, but the rest of the day is devoted to the rig! :rockout:
    Well, long day! AGM flaked on me, second time this week! However I told him he will have to open the store tomorrow, taking my shift, no excuses. He caved, and hopefully comes through. I need a day off!! I got the last piece of the gaming rig today, unfortunately it is in my PO box that closed before I got off work.
    OK, some Good News...
    First, I got a Key-holder today from another store, that closed last week, that I thought was moving to N.Carolina. Apparently, his job offer was not as good as was first offered, much worse. So, yesterday I found out he was still available and he is closing the store, right now!
    Sitting here, waiting for Laundry, wondering if I should order my free Domino's Pizza. I still have until Thursday to get paid and I have nothing but a change jar, maybe 20 bucks, or so....
    I have tied hard to make this work...my job. I am unsure if it is worth the effort, anymore. Problem is, I need to pay Rent. So I need to secure new work before I quit this one. I don'y know what to do, except wake up and go to work, again. No time to work on prospects. Evil circle of hell.
    • Sad
    Reactions: ozkisses
    Vayra86
    Vayra86
    The options are there if you want to see them. Take a few days off, or call in sick, or, if you feel your current employer would not go all bananas, discuss it with your employer. The latter is usually best, sometimes you get insights / doors may open up you never knew existed..
    Left my phone in an UBER, again. This time though it has not been a speedy recovery of it. I am pretty sure the phone is in the car, parked in his garage and he is fast asleep, inside his house. I will have to try and ring it, through Google, again in the morning.
    Tomorrow is one of our busiest days of the week and I have got to keep it together. Not sure how I will but, I'm gonna try like hell to do so! Wish me Luck!! Goodnight, I need my rest. First though, I am gonna pour a glass of wine, try and pre-chill, before bed.
    A constant buzz of wants until I found a Pizza joint, 2 blocks away, that let me chill unmolested, and warm, for 20 minutes. A few days earlier, same thing, missed my stop, but this time I was just 8 blocks away and just zombie walked home. I am at the end of my frayed rope holding on with one, very tired hand. Twice today I snapped at my employees for little, to no, reason.
    Man, I am exhausted as hell. Nearly missed my bus stop, again! Earlier this week, I feel asleep on the bus and woke up 5 miles from home. Smack dab in a shady neighborhood with drunks and shitbirds galore! Bus back was 40 minutes away and it was 18 F out with a steady wind. "Got a square? Can I get a dollar from you? Got any spare change?"
    One more day, in the books. I have an asst mgr hired and will be starting next week, I hope. What a relief!! However, I still have from now, until that point I have to somehow try to maintain my shaky sanity!! I am all outta wax on my candle. Nothing but an ember slowly burning out. Goodnight, I hope I can get through another day, without ending up in the hospital w/ exhaustion!
    Man. I am beat. I closed the store early today, then fell asleep in the breakroom!! I've been working open to close, as the only keyholder, for 3+ weeks now! I have had 3 days off, since Oct. 21st. Since my Asst. Mgr. stopped showing up, I have been 7 days a week, 12 hours a day, not including commute (about an hour a day). Plus, I am there before open and after close...I am there more than I am home!!
    I will overcome and conquer all adversity. I was born a calm headed problem solver. I have yet to reach my potential, I enjoy fun, to much!! LOL.
    Reactions: rtwjunkie
    R-T-B
    R-T-B
    Sounds like a good life philosophy. Keep it up and you'll do alright.
    ... Tough guy can't handle closing the store for a week, even with 2 days off! He's 29 years old, still lives with mommy. Walks around, talks the talk, but, true colors have been shown. He thinks he can leave, and be a tough guy doing it. Reality? Mommy's boy, can't hack.
    OK, made it through the weekend. Now it's just a haul for another week. I have one transferred employee, starting tomorrow, and two new hires starting on the 1st! So, just as I promised, my assistant mgr, things are going to get better! We just need to keep our heads down and work throught it! AND, we have another new hire starting after the 1st. Too bad Rob couldn't hack it, He walked out Saturday morning....
    Well, just got home from work, I am the new boss. My new manager quit, like the little punk-ass would, by just turning in his keys and walking away. He supposedly has a new job running a fork lift! Seriously? He will be begging for his job back, in 2 weeks. Guaranteed! But, he won't get it back, because why? 3 guesses why. He thinks he is screwing the DM, he's screwing himself!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…