• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.
Hristov RH-Records
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• For me this is the ultimate mod i can have, on my Intel computer. but the issue is ...
    Audio crackling and popping in loud levels. how i can rid this?

thanks in advance, great mod :D Keep it Up!
    Tatty_Two
    Tatty_Two
    Unfortunately he has not visited this site for more than 2 1/2 years.
    Hi Urko, My new laptop only supports UAD versions of Realtek drivers,I try your Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod, It's not working properly. I try Official HDA versions of Realtek drivers, It's not working properly too. So, can i ask one mod UAD versions drivers of Realtek drivers? Thank you very much for your hard work!
    hi, i'm trying to install the The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10 downloaded from this link https://1drv.ms/f/s!AkGtxiGigudSzVLpSjYdvkAqrejL wich seem to have some information missing regarding the installation.
    for example the folder "extras"
    can you please help me with some step by step installation process on windows 10 x64
    thank you very, very, very much.
    that would be really appreciated.
    Hello,
    I am delighted with your work on the driver (realtek ultimat driver)! So if I could ask you for a service, can you give me a link where I could download the driver of the same name, since this link you posted there is blank: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AkGtxiGigudSo2wd2NrXdZX4cxh3, please and thanks.
    Greeting
    Tatty_Two
    Tatty_Two
    He has not visited here for 4 months.
    S
    singapur
    Aww... :( Ty Tatty_One I can`t find this driver on whole internet :(
    hey bro plz help.i downloaded yours mod 15063 Realtek HDA Driver Final.disabled secure boot and enabled test mode.uninstalled realtek from my laptop.then when installing your mod still getting installation error -oo01 something.need help
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…