• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

TechPowerUp Forums

R-T-B
R-T-B
Just in case it wasn't clear, he's fine just moaning about bills he could easily have avoided by talking to healthcare people before it got to hospital grade bad. I'm a little peeved by that but glad he's ok.
robot zombie
robot zombie
Sometimes I wonder if that's just a classic pitfall of age. A lot of people assume it's pride, and maybe it partially is, but I think there's more to it than that.

Think back to being a child. You're a hypochondriac about everything because even little cuts and scrapes are new to you. Then as you get a little older, things going wrong with your body becomes more familiar.
robot zombie
robot zombie
By the time you're really up there, things going wrong barely register, so it's that much easier to dismiss the subtle markings of larger failures of body function.

I think over the years it gets harder to tell the difference between big problem and little problem. They manifest almost exactly the same way. Easy to say "well, things have been worse."
R-T-B
R-T-B
That actaully makes a lot of sense.
witkazy
witkazy
Oh You Young whipper snappers if we want to ride ambulance there is no power in the universe to stop us :D
R-T-B
R-T-B
Did you just admit you are using my tax dollars to take free ambulance rides?

*Starts moaning about old people using his tax dollars*

*Realizes that's an incredibly old person like thing to do*

*Is confused*
witkazy
witkazy
:laugh: Hmm,Frogs get confused easily it seems. I do have laser pointer somewhere with Your name on it
:roll:
R-T-B
R-T-B
Give me back my laser!