• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

TechPowerUp Forums

rtwjunkie
rtwjunkie
I WISH it was cold here. It’s still like high summer. I won’t even feel anything resembling cold till the last week in December and maybe the first couple weeks in January, and even that mostly at night. :(
Reactions: Chomiq
Chomiq
Chomiq
It went down to 6C at night, roughly 42F. 50'ish during the day. Heating season doesn't start for a week or so, so apartment is cold during the evening hours and at night. But hey, GPU idles at 33C :roll:
Ferrum Master
Ferrum Master
It was 0c at night here... 11C during the day... what's the fuss? Indeed my water cooling setup idles. At max gaming 36C for the GPU lulz.
  • Sad
Tatty_Two
Tatty_Two
I was in Krakow in early July, it was 30 Degrees C! That's a worse temperature shift in 2 months than even the UK :eek: Still low to mid twenties C here but almost single figure nights.
Ferrum Master
Ferrum Master
Poland during past 10 years hits past 30C often during summers. We seldom have that here, pretty cold summer. We had snow in some places already. We've screwed up the climate, extremes are going to be even worse.