• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.
FreedomEclipse
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Heatware System Specs About

• Oh wow... pokimane actually playing a game on twitch. Is this still the year 2020? what sort of an alternative universe is this??

You know youve done goofed when even a country known for many Human rights violations (*other than the ones stated) is calling you out. The accusations while just accusations are very true. China have been keeping Uighurs & other Muslims in 'detention centers' (What most people call concentration camps) for a long time now. This is only one part of the story though.
    Reactions: phanbuey
    FreedomEclipse
    FreedomEclipse
    What this article also doesnt tell you is the CCP sending their people to 'breed out' the Uighur race while their husbands are being detained in the concentration camps.
    Caring1
    Caring1
    Oh the irony. Bwahahaha
    phanbuey
    phanbuey
    When superpowers Troll.
    I had the window of my case covered up by a red bandanna for the better part of a month. Ive since taken it off and was instantly amazed at how refreshing it felt to look at
    rtwjunkie
    rtwjunkie
    Were you protecting it from the Rona? :laugh:
    FreedomEclipse
    FreedomEclipse
    Nah, i think i left it running one night because i was downloading some stuff. My bed isnt so far away so i threw the bandanna on to help cover up some of the light from the white LEDs when i went to bed rather than going inside the case and unplugging everything.
    FreedomEclipse
    FreedomEclipse
    My setup isnt even that great to look at compared to most people. But because I can see all the moving parts inside it gives me the same awe as one of them skeleton watches.
    well, I was a bit of a numpty. deleted some reg keys that i shouldnt of deleted and my windows is all messed up. hahah. First time in many years ive made such a goof. Rolling back doesnt help. SFC doesnt help. trying to repair with the windows 10 install disk doesnt help. Its boned.
    FreedomEclipse
    FreedomEclipse
    It was a fresh install...
    L
    lexluthermiester
    LOL! I think I see. Trying to get it config'd all nice & proper and you unintentionally borked it.. I feel your pain there too..
    FreedomEclipse
    FreedomEclipse
    Nah, the other way round. I borked a previous install by messing around with reg keys. then for some reason there was conflict between GPu drivers - I used the IGP as a sound card and that was causing some issues with my 1080Ti. Its all sorted now.
    I had a dream that my $2.5k bike got stolen by my neighbour - had evidence of them bragging about it but the police wouldnt listen to me and do a search of their house. I had to jump the garden fence and rush in while they had their garden door open to search it myself, and even then i still couldnt find it. I couldnt sleep for most of the night after that.
    I had a weird dream last night... I was part of a house band at an award show. We played a cover of smooth criminal by MJ - then Linus from LTT came on stage and gave a speech. Everything seemed fine. then for some reason the host phoned up Chris Martin from the band Coldplay live on stage and asked him to "bully" Linus. I was sitting in the orchestra pit thinking "wtf"
    R-T-B
    R-T-B
    If I had to guess, I'd say Elon is primarily composed of salty. Remember when he called that diver guy in thailand who rescued children "pedo guy" because he beat his submarine to the rescue?

Dude is totally made of salt.
    L
    lexluthermiester
    Elon wasn't salty, he was making fun of Bill. Bill made a silly choice. Who in their right mind chooses a fricken Porsche for an electric car? Seriously... Not the smartest move for Mr Gates.
    That feeling when you cant find something so non-mission critical but the fact that its missing bugs you the most... In this case its a keyboard key puller. Ive been looking at it for 3hrs.
    robot zombie
    robot zombie
    I probably have 5 or 6 of those in this room right now. Pretty sure I know where one of them is.... I made it part of a little kit I keep near my PC area. Doesn't mean it stays there though :rolleyes:

That's a general problem I have, though. My tools are never where I put them.
    biffzinker
    biffzinker
    I keep my key puller in a desk drawer along with thermal pastes, hardware manuals/documentation, and flash drives. I always put my tools in the same place everytime there used. Cuts down on trying to remember where they went.
    Been toying around with the idea of replacing the central fan of my dark rock Pro for something else that i have. Just for fun.
    FreedomEclipse
    FreedomEclipse
    well that turned out to be a complete waste of time. 140mm redux fan and Corsair ML120 wouldnt fit the center position but an Akasa Apache, Fractal Venturi HP-12 did fit and i was able to slide it in but i couldnt get the fans clipped on properly. Put the old Silent WIngs fans back on.
    So i went back to play BF1 again. only 3 active servers come up on browser for HQ conquest. played 5mins of a losing round then quit and uninstalled the game....
    Solved a weird problem on my laptop that had me scratching my head for weeks. kept flipping airplane mode on and off every second....

I disabled 'hid-compliant wireless radio controls' Problem gone.
    Um, that avatar... needs improvement. As in complete replacement. It's just messed up and likely violates forum rules. EDIT; No offense intended of course.
    Reactions: ozkisses
    R-T-B
    R-T-B
    It's an old meme that started with something as disturbing as an ewok with a agressive face, hardly rulebreaking IMHO. But I guess if you want to be strict it could be.
    Your new avatar. That burger looks like a disturbingly juicy mess of tastiness. Feeling the love for some CarlsJr right at the moment..
    FreedomEclipse
    FreedomEclipse
    not near enough bacon on it to be considered heart attack on a bun. maybe an aneurysm but not heart attack. aneurysm is what you get when you cant take one more bite and have to leave it behind.
    metalfiber
    metalfiber
    When i first saw it i thought the two pickles on the right side were eyes and the rest of the face was a bad shroom trip. I was completely sober too...maybe that was the problem. :)
    D
    Deleted member 178884
    Another new one haha what's next
    So all the execs at EA have forfeited their bonus and asked for it to be paid to the devs.
    FreedomEclipse
    FreedomEclipse
    Damage control in other words BF5 performing badly didn't stop soderlund picking up $20mil bonus though part of that was to stop him leaving EA
    W
    windwhirl
    I honestly thought that was bull****... After verifying it, just in case I checked the window to see if the world was ending or if it was raining fireballs...

Hopefully this won't be the last time that EA surprises us with some non-bad news..
    rtwjunkie
    the amount of thread cleansing on these forums is real
    Got a crazy itch to dismantle my TS-251+ and repaste the CPU...
    biffzinker
    biffzinker
    I was thinking of repasting my Ryzen 2600X recently. I ran out compound during a heatsink swap and used a less heat conductive brand at the time. Was thinking of ordering Arctic Coolng MX-4 or cheating and grabbing Arctic Silver 5 locally even though they charge $20 or more dollars for the small tube.
    FreedomEclipse
    FreedomEclipse
    Get some cooler master master maker gel thermal paste
    FreedomEclipse
    FreedomEclipse
    Still got warranty left on my NAS so i guess i got to hang on :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…