• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.
potato580+
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings System Specs About

• goatdamnt random seller, my order got cancelled for no reason, i think they are another radom scammer, albaba need to fixed this rly, it reduce my trust again, so long cute pet, will catch you later soon:/
    R-T-B
    R-T-B
    goatdamnt is my new favorite cuss word...
    the heck is this, the price almost 4times expensive than 2080ti :eek:
    D
    Deleted member 178884
    And for a good reason, it's a cut down quadro.
    R-T-B
    R-T-B
    Titan's are confusing products. They always have been.
    owmigiat i found this, price promotion cut!!
    its cut around $150+ i suppose, noticed justnow through email promotion today:eek:
    Lorec
    Lorec
    You really do like Your graphic cards :laugh: Doesnt matter if You need it or not. Its cheap, You get it :roll:
    potato580+
    potato580+
    yes, like to collected, although im not have much times for palying games nowadays:), anway this is somehow gone too far, i will rethink abt pay for this expensive card
    gotdmned whats this again, this update give nothing but extra troubleshot, it broke my unarc & isdone, m$win10 isdone yes im done whit it for sure -__--

okey last chance rollingback to 1803 -_-b

finishing cleanup my rx580, is abit slippery, i used tissue and baby oil, easier sweep dust and mold:)
    what did you use to clean monitor/tv panel? sugestion whats best tool/brand i need guys, i ussualy use a tissue and llclean water, thx adv:)
    robot zombie
    robot zombie
    Damp microfiber is best. Distilled water if possible. Cleaner is better... small amounts of clean water leave no streaks, especially with a high-quality, fresh microfiber.

That's something a lot of people neglect... when you clean a screen or glass with a microfiber, ANYTHING already absorbed into the cloth will get deposited back on the screen. If you've used it even once, wash it.
    robot zombie
    robot zombie
    I like these. Nice and big and take many washes. Most times, it works fine dry... even for smudges. At worst I use a drop of water or two. I keep several of them around. Use once and toss in hamper. Plenty more where that came from. I have some that are a year old kicking around... can't really tell which ones :p
    robot zombie
    robot zombie
    Also, if you just want a good easy cleaner, high quality camera lens or especially sensor cleaner works like magic in very tiny amounts. Those need to evaporate perfectly cleanly and remove everything using minimal force, but not damage the microns-thin coatings on the equipment... which happens to make them amazing for any kind of screen.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…