• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

TechPowerUp Forums

robot zombie
robot zombie
Prince Japan - 0 listeners, 6 followers. Legit...

Shit runs deep. Bet it's actually on Spotty's side but I'm not messing around with that creepy shit. That's really out there, man.
robot zombie
robot zombie
Even weirder, I know the city they're from! Like, I know it WELL.
L
lexluthermiester
Yes, change that password.
robot zombie
robot zombie
Definitely, though every now and then it happens no matter what I do. E-mail/PW only ever used for Spotify. It's pretty commonly reported and Spotify advises you tighten down, but I refuse to believe there's not an exploit that they won't admit to. They know but insist it's user-end. On my end, my internet is so tight it's a hassle. And yet this keeps happening...
robot zombie
robot zombie
They don't even use 2-step... you know? I feel like for this to be happening to me like it is... and see so many other people talking about it... yeah, something isn't right. I wonder, if I ran through a VPN, would the location of the 'fake' artist be local to that IP? Somebody is gaming their system for plays and cash. There was a widely publicized outcropping of this, though the exploit was a little different.