• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.
AAF Optimus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings System Specs About

• Alan, in my acer nitro 5 laptop, still not showing the sound effects tab in the HD manager in the latest drivers.
    Hi Alan

Firstly, thanks for your hard work :) It improved considerably the audio of my Creative Stage V2

And now, a question : do you plan porting the new Creative app (Creative Command)?
    Reactions: AAF Optimus
    AAF Optimus
    AAF Optimus
    Well, I thought so, but I saw that Sound Blaster Command, for now, does not support Realtek-enabled APO Creative.
    H
    Hearick
    Oh, that's weird but okay

Thanks for answering :)
    Hello Alan
    I installed the mod pack and I am satisfied. Thanks a lot for the mod pack. It has been a great work.
    We look forward to new packages.
    Istanbul -Turkey :peace:
    Dear Alan.
    I'm using your AAF driver for my ALC 1220 (ASROCK Z270 Gaming K6)
    Your latest driver has dtsi & ddl.
    And i can choose them two within digital output. With my logitech z906 (5.1) the decoder light is on, but only front & center is active. The rear is no sound at all.
    Try to finding any thread about this, but no sollution at all.
    Do you mind telling me what to do ?
    Thanks before
    Alan, please add to your driver the ability to select the output not only to the speaker and headphones, but also to the headset and microphone as it is implemented in Realtek v 6.0.9071.1 device ALC295
    Снимок экрана (36).png
    Alan, in the latest version I lost the equalizer in both consoles
    AAF Optimus
    AAF Optimus
    Can you send images of the problem?
    H
    Hatchet1997
    It's simple, There are no stripes in the Realtek Console, and there is no sound effect item in the HD Manager, sorry for not sending a screenshot just for the whole day I've reinstalled it so many times, now I'm sitting on the foreseeable version, everything is fine here, there is one moment the home one does not work Dolby theater, the sound just doesn't change
    Hello Alan, tell me what kind of decoder it is when choosing a console Realtek Both decoder
    AAF Optimus
    AAF Optimus
    You will have access to both decoders on your S/PDIF digital output: Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive.
    L
    Lai_yunie_yanto
    I have access for them two. But only 2.1 is playing not 5.1 surround. What to do ?
    hi i have a problem installing the program i have realtek legacy intel 4000 and amd 7400 please help
    thanks in advanced
    Hello, I want to move your program group policy set to my windows 10, windows now already seperate drives from quality updates and i want to remove the Windows Update red text in Setting. Can you tell me which reg or policy your program change
    AAF Optimus
    AAF Optimus
    Code:
    HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\PolicyManager\default\Update\ExcludeWUDriversInQualityUpdate
    HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate\ExcludeWUDriversInQualityUpdate
    HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WindowsUpdate\UpdatePolicy\PolicyState\ExcludeWUDrivers
    HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WindowsUpdate\UX\Settings\ExcludeWUDriversInQualityUpdate

Just delete these values from the system registry.
    N
    NinjaUmbra
    Thanks very much!
    N
    NinjaUmbra
    In windows 20H2,i find it no need to change setting because your modded drive has been signed. So can you add an option not to change the update policy in next version? By the way, UWP can also install correctly
    Hello ! Alan,and happy new year !
    Please, would you upload by a link this old one :

"MOD Driver on Realtek by enabling SRS Premium Sound " .

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Avmj2CMC-f2boHnScN-5QGt52_w9

I was using driver version : 6.0.1.8036(and i lost it) but i think it would be perfect also the version 6.0.1.8035 .
    • Sad
    AAF Optimus
    AAF Optimus
    I no longer have this mod in my data history.
    M
    Mike Flash
    Ok. Alan,thanks anyway for the information.But do you know where can i find something like that ? (I`m talking about mod driver).I`m using an Asus rog strix scar edition laptop.
    Hello Alan, first of all, I would like to thank you for your effort on modded sound drivers!
    There is little problem i must say. Whatever mod I install, I just cant get the quality of sound I get from SRS Premium mod. I look up everywhere but cannot find working link. Can you please upload that one!
    Last post was short due to character limit so if you need any further info give me a shout. Quick one - does the latest version enable a group policy option to do with driver updates?
    AAF Optimus
    AAF Optimus
    In fact, the group policy values that I included in this driver mod are to try to prevent forced automatic updating of the drivers (without user consent).
    W
    wheeljack
    I guessed as much - just when I uninstalled (for testing) it didnt go away so you may need to look at that. Not an issue now as I've reinstalled.
    Having some issues with my audio since using this driver/mod. Normal audio fine, bluetooth headset no so much. Can get the stereo function of the headset to work, but the headset/mic function not working.

Any ideas on whats going on? Great work otherwise.
    W
    wheeljack
    Any ideas on this?
    W
    wheeljack
    Ok, as I need this for work and not getting an answer here - for anyone else with this issue the solution is simple. Ensure your wifi & BT drivers support the Windows 10 build you are using - download the latest from the relevant vendor. In my case this was Gigabyte/Aorus support for my motherboard. Now have audio working correctly on the headphones in headset mode, and mic working properly also.
    W
    wheeljack
    My bad for not spotting this, and realising I was on a different build of Windows 10 from my original install of the mod.
    Hi Alan! Just a quick question. Can Dolby Atmos driver be tweaked so that any of the line out from Realtek soundcard be changed to overhead/ceiling speakers, so that we can enjoy true 5.1.2 output?
    Tenho ASUS X570-PLUS c/ CODEC REALTEK S1200A.
    Eu uso meu headset e queria usar virtualização (Dolby ou DTS) p/ jogos.
    2x ñ deu certo, mas na 3 deu. Queria saber pq ñ consigo abrir o Sonic Studio 3 e ñ deixa habilitar DTS no headphone. Tb ñ encontro Dolby e DTS Instalados... Tentei desinst p/ usar a versão nova 6.0.9045.1 e nada mais pega, fica driver padrão...
    Obs: Atualizei o Windows para versão 20H2
    luizmp
    luizmp
    Alan, eu dei um rollback para 1909 e voltou a funcionar... como versão anterior, não entendo o que acontece... Mas o Dolby Atmos simplesmente não instala, o que posso fazer? Pois acho ele um pouco superior ao Windows Sonic... mas não queria ter que pagar... eu coloquei a versão de teste mas vai expirar... pode ajudar?
    Obs: Que fazer para atualizar o Windows e também os drivers?
    AAF Optimus
    AAF Optimus
    Problema corrigido na versão mais recente, 6.0.9050.1
    AAF Optimus
    AAF Optimus
    Dolby Atmos instalando normalmente. Eu espero que possa desfrutar ao máximo.
    По звуку всё супер есть только одно но после установки появилась красная надпись.Её можно как-то убрать? Некоторыми параметрами управляет ваша организация
    L
    lexluthermiester
    Вы говорите о проблеме с драйверами?
    AAF Optimus
    AAF Optimus
    These are some policies related to the automatic installation of drivers through Windows Update that are changed at the time of installation to try to ensure the correct operation of the mod driver.
    Sound is heard from both sources (speakers and headphones), even if I select separate playback from the Realtek control panel! How can I solve the problem?
    A
    AHITMAN
    How do I completely remove your audio drivers so I can reinstall stock drivers...my dad pc is throwing a fit with new windows update because of it and he dont want it anymore because he thinks im alwàys being bothered to come and fix it for him.
    meu microfone estava com problema de audio cortando. Baixei o rtkhdaud.dat, corigiu o audio cortado mas agora tenho 2 defeitos: o Boost do microfone (analógico) e o soundblaster 720 que não está comunicando com o driver. Acredito que precise configurar algo no device tweak, driver policy essas coisas... Saberia se tem algum jeito e como posso corrigir isso??
    Hello, i have a question does your sound mod support audio over hdmi support for each of the sound enhancers included? i use intel display audio driver for my soundbar connected to my pc via HDMI cable.
    AAF Optimus
    AAF Optimus
    Not for now.
    J
    Jayce
    Dang, I was hoping your Dolby Atmos supported HDMI, kind like how APO Driver 2.7.7 and previous versions with Dolby atmos effect being applied to HDMI from fx configurator 3rd effects only and Dolby config.
    Hello, I'm very new to this sound mod. Although I've used Dolby atmos before, but feel bit overwhelmed seeing the list of options available for selection. Should I continue as is or install just one? I'd appreciate if anyone could recommend me which one to use for starter. Thank you very much for your time and help.

Hello!!
    I installed the latest DCH-UAD VERSION. The DDL and DTS Interactive in S-PDIF works fine.
    But when I play test video for testing 5.1 channel, It wasn't able to divide the Front- and Rear-Channel-Speakers from each other.
    Rear-Channel-Speakers is no sound in the test video. But when I play other general music, It sounds like stereo...(The decoding light of the player always lights up)
    What can I do...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…