• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.
AAF Optimus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings System Specs About

• I have a Dell Inspiron 7779 2 in 1, and I absolutely hate the waves maxx audio since it makes my speakers sound horrible the drivers I use do install and load, but I get no sound out via my internal speakers are there any drivers that will work with this laptop and also have audio out with the internal speakers?
    Elitegamespy
    Elitegamespy
    NVM it works but nothing is using it. Chrome isn't, groove isn't IDK why I get sound but i don't hear it modified via internal speakers nor my external ones. Is there a fix for this? or is this just dell hardware being dell? Worked on every other computer I owned.
    i have rog strix z590 mobo and alc4080 audio ic spdif 5.1 does not show up i removed drivers with driver explorer tried many times installing again but no luck what could be the problem how can i fix it thank you for your hard work have a nice day! version of the driver AAFOptimusDCHAudioPack-10.6.2311.9357.exe

Attachments

• 122.jpg
      122.jpg
      850.7 KB · Views: 968
    Thank you very much for your work, which is very good. There are a few small problems, please help me to check whether it is normal.
    My headphones and loudspeaker box will work together,how can i fix it.
    my laptop is clevo P775TM,win10LTSC,AAFOptimusDCHAudioPack-10.6.2311.9341
    Reactions: AAF Optimus
    Y
    yxok200
    SORRY , i still don't konw hao to do. But i found there are tow devices in windows Sound settings,"Speaker Out(AAF Optimue Audio)" and "S/pdis Out(AAF Optimue Audio)" .
    When i choose "Speaker Out",the headphones and loudspeaker box will work together and the AAF will work.
    When i choose "S/pdis Out" ,just the headphones will work and the AAF would not work.
    Y
    Y
    yxok200
    Thanks for fix,i updata to 9357 now,the AAF will work in "S/pdis Out" and now there's only one small problem
    In "S/pdis Out",only the headphones will work.The loudspeaker would not work even if unplug the headphones
    In "Speaker Out" all the sound devices will work no matter how many devices i connect
    Although I need to constantly change my settings to adapt to different places, I got a better voice.Thank's again
    With the recent versions I'm unable to get Dolby Digital Live 5.1 to appear on my onboard Realtek Optical Out which I need for my Steelseries Siberia 800 Headset.
    It did work previously with a download from your old repository.
    What am I doing wrong? Many thanks!

Screenshot 2022-05-23 093201.png
    AAF Optimus
    AAF Optimus
    Uninstall the drivers using the "DriverStoreExplorer" tool.
    B
    BenL0nd0n
    Thank you, that worked. Unfortunately, even with latest Realtek drivers, DDL5.1 does not appear as an option in latest Windows 11 on my ASUS TUF X570 WIFI II mobo.

Screenshot 2022-05-26 004612.png
    B
    BenL0nd0n
    Ok so what I needed was the "Optimus DCH Audio Pack", found a download on one of the forums. And BOOM! DDL is back! How come these are no longer posted? Btw. thank you so much for your work!! :)
    Screenshot 2022-05-27 004108.png

The newer packages are missing that "Realtek Patched APO (DDL/DTS) and the installer and options are different.

Screenshot 2022-05-27 004319.png
    Thanks, TechPowerUp, for the 7 stars. As for my audio mods, here are the new links:

Based On Generic Microsoft Driver (Supports Various MFRs)

Based On Realtek Driver (Supports Realtek USB Audio)
    Hello, I use Windows 10 2004 and an X-Fi Titanium installed on my PC and none of the applications included in the installer work... what interested me was being able to have Dolby Atmos and DTS X, any recommendations? saludos!
    I am using Asus B450M Pro S Realtek S1200A codec. When using Windows 10, the sounds are normal, but when I install Windows 11, the song sounds are normal, but the game sounds are less. What is the reason. Please help. :cry:
    @Alan Finotty

Hello, I wanna start by thanking you for your sound mods.
    Next I want to ask you to update your DTS Unbound ( v. 2021.4.13, as of
    this post date), and the Creative Sound Blaster 720 as there are new versions
    for these that seem to make a good difference in the system overall

Thanks

Attachments

• DTS Unbound New Version.JPG
      DTS Unbound New Version.JPG
      24.8 KB · Views: 877
    Hello @Alan Finotty.

I have a slight issue. My laptop is Clevo P775DM3 and it has 4 jack connections: SPDIF, Line-out, Mic-in, and Line-out.

The problem is that SPDIF works normally but Line-out connection plays sounds simultaneously in both laptop speakers and through headphones.

I've tried your fix with KGAConfig and Realtek Driver Test Utility but it didn't work.

Could you help :)?
    Alan...i have problem with dts sound unbound...like today licensed and then tmr i open pc...
    my spatial audio dts headphone x gone...when i open dts sound unbound it show trial or something
    K
    kinghazkaz
    well...i deactivate auto update on microsoft store yesterday before i off my pc....so far no problem appear yet
    also i use razer sound card cuz my mobo sound broken
    1636464766054.png
    plastiscɧ
    plastiscɧ
    the license is maybe bound on the device which is related to your motherboards sound (chip) device.
    in my case its the realtek thingi.
    try to activate everything and reinstall the driver and locate it

Screenshot 2021-11-09 174645.png
    K
    kinghazkaz
    naa...i think its my microsoft store auto update ruins my dts licensed.....
    2nd day..so far no trial shown up yet

Attachments

• 1636528990124.png
      1636528990124.png
      340.7 KB · Views: 525
    @alan, great work on all of this and really appreciate you helping me unlock the ability to support 5.1 DD. I have an ASUS Z390-A-PRIME motherboard with built-in Realtek S1220A. I have your driver running and when sound is coming out it sounds great. Every few seconds there is a skip in the sound. Wondering if you had an idea of any change I could make to fix that. Using your 6.0.8960.1 driver.
    J
    jonesy16
    Haven't used the Realtek Audio Device Tweak tool as I have no idea what I'm doing with that.
    Eae cara, beleza? Então, tenho uma placa com um ALC887 e estava querendo utilizar o modo "multi stream" (Make front and rear output devices playback two different audio streams simultaneously) para separar os equalizadores da entrada frontal e traseira, mas pelo visto o drivers desse chipset vem com essa opção desabilitada.
    F
    floppyD
    Um cara no github disse que para ativar isso teria que ter um rtkhdaud.dat com PBIndependentSupport ativado e para isso precisaria de um programa chamado Realtek HDA driver test tool, e que era pra te perguntar sobre isso. Consegue me dar um help? Btw estou usando o driver 6.0.1.7841 da Asus no Windows 10, creio que era o mais recente quando instalei.
    hi alan. pls help.. :(
    old system: xfi mb5 mod driver was working on my previous computer. (Realtek ALC887-VD2 8)..
    new system: (Realtek ALC S1200A). asus b550 Bios ver: 2407. Windows 10 Pro 21H1 İS 19043.1151 Windows Feature Expack 120.2212.3530.0.
    this mod does not work on my new system. no sound? help me pls.
    My English is not very good.
    Hi Alan.
    After I formatted my computer and reinstalled its driver, the Realtek equalizer no longer appears...
    I installed it exactly the same way I had it installed before, with the same options, but it didn't work... I reinstalled the driver 2x and nothing...
    What can it be? Can you help me?
    Grateful!
    R
    RodrigoVolta
    Alan, the Dolby Virtual Speaker was like the example image below. Before he appeared out of nowhere I didn't have it before. Does it have to do with your driver or not?

Properties.jpg
    AAF Optimus
    AAF Optimus
    The option "Realtek Patched APO (with DDL & DTS)" contained in the installer, when installed, already offers this feature.
    R
    RodrigoVolta
    ah OK. I tried to install with this option, but it ended up not enabling the equalizer... You said that if, if the equalizer doesn't show up, I just go to the software policies and check the option DrvCtrl16 and it reappears... I won't need to check it nothing even in the sub-options that will appear in the right column? Because there are several options there... Thank you!
    A minha nova ASUS TUF-GAMING B550M vem com o Realtek S1200A com um driver customizado no qual não tem o tradicional equalizador. Instalei o seu pack e agora ficou magnifico. Equalizador voltou e até o Dolby Virtual Speaker tem! Muito obrigado!

Captura de tela 2021-06-02 214147.png
    Thanks Alan, I solved this problem. I was having the S1200A equalizer problem, now I feel the sounds in my brain and it is very high quality. From Turkey İsanbul :peace: :love::love::love:

Desktop Screenshot 2021.05.29 - 15.43.37.80 (2).png
    Hey there, I read your post about using the realtek HDA driver test utility to fix sensing to allow connector retasking in the console app, but I'm having trouble getting the changes to apply.
    Could you explain how to get it to save? I checked the boxes fsensing and fsensing support but when I click save I get a red flashing text that says "Has RTKHDAUD.DAT" and it reverts to unchecked when I restart.
    K
    Kaiki
    Well actually I got fsensing and fsensing support to save but it did not fix the issue of not being able to reassign the speaker rear port jack into a headphones. Would you happen to know if one of the option in the utility tool has the ability to force enable headphone amplification or force assign all ports into a headphone?
    AAF Optimus
    AAF Optimus
    Strange. You may need to check the file's write permissions for the current user account.
    K
    Kaiki
    I got it to save, my issue now is trying to enable smart headphone amplifcation on my realtek alc1220. It thinks my headphones are speakers when I plug it in the rear port so I wanted to try reassigning it in connector reassigning, but it doesn't allow me to change anything. I tried reading through every page of the utility but I can't find the setting for force enabling smart headphone amp
    Thank you for creating the modified drivers! I found them suggested via Reddit. Everything sounds amazing! I am having trouble with Sonic Studio 3, but that is it! Is it best to use the default profile settings for Creative SB Connect? Let me know! Thank you!
    AAF Optimus
    AAF Optimus
    Uninstall and install again, but if you have a problem with "APOv3 Library", try "APOv4 Library" or vice versa.
    J
    JacobDrivers
    I am now trying to use the AAFDCH instead, as it is recommended over the old version. Well... It doesn't work at all lol. I don't know if I am not selecting the right options maybe? (I cannot insert more than 420 characters. I will have to make another post).

Speaker Properties
    Speaker Setup.PNG
    J
    JacobDrivers
    I ended up fixing this issue with a lot of re-installs! I didn't have developer mode/sideloader installed for the newer (Windows store) apps. Everything works now it seems! Also, I use analog 5.1 surround. Which means apparently I do not need DTS I believe? As everytime I installed with that, it did not work. Thank you for this amazing suite of tools/driver!
    I've workeed with amazing developers throughout my career, you work hard..thank you!, My msi x570 is hooked into my 6th optical input (took 15 years to filll those ports lol) You just made my team happy (i cant code for crap, but i QA, debug, work with my developers daily and it takes them a week to fast track a hotfix, you're skilled
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…