• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.
DaedalusHelios
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings System Specs About

• hey you know any good tools that can determine if the hddr has any corruptions or not? The last crash was quite bad... windows was having some trouble loading up. Thought that before I reformat, I should at least check the hddr health. Any suggestions would be great! Thanks.
    G
    Hello. I'm new here but I'm interested in some of your items for sale. Namely the Phenom 9600 processer, teh Gigabyte MB, the Coldmaster 750 watt power supply, and the Fatality 2x2 4MB ram. If I read your ad right the total should be $195.00 shipped? If any of these will not work together, please advise. Be patient I'm new at this. And a novice system builder.
    hey! I got a new post up on that old graphic card problem post. Should I still send in the 9600GT card? Thanks for helping me out!
    Got it out for you today bro. You can keep the accessories from the 3870x2. I forgot to send those to you.
    Haven't had a chance...worked all day...also its hard to ship when I don't have your shipping info lol :p If you can PM me that info I will get it out monday.
    Thanks. She's doing fine right now, but she's still on oxygen. Things are looking good, though.

Mom's got the keyboard and box ready to wrap and ship. I'll keep on her about it bud.
    It's going out this week man. Sorry. Grandma was in the hospital with lung cancer for the 3rd time =\
    I hope the 3850 found you well! :) Thanks for the GS, now if I can only get it to work with my ATi card and Vista!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…