• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

TechPowerUp Forums

plastiscɧ
plastiscɧ
out of sight out of mind! ......
who are you again? :p

no. i actually don't follow you but had wondered. take it easy. and every now and then a comment is okay... until the next big corona wave that will trap us again in winter. ;)
robot zombie
robot zombie
We never talked much (a lot of those discussions either got convoluted by activity or were culled too soon,) but as a fellow internet-word-churner I have to say that I always appreciated the thought you put into your arguments (and usually the arguments themselves :p)
robot zombie
robot zombie
I find myself doing the same though. For me, it's just ADHD self-care. Certain levels of hyperfocus seem to be very good for me (needed, in fact,) but I can become sort of 'over-adapted' to being in that state - and it's the norm whenever I write online. Enough of that left unchecked will have me straight-up reprogrammed for nothing but tunneling. Not my favorite headspace.
plastiscɧ
plastiscɧ
i read the same arguments here as in the world of warcraft...
where is the problem to log in every day?
THE DOSE MAKES THE POISON

The Simpsons Halloween GIF by AniDom
Valantar
Valantar
You're not that far off - self care is the main reason for stepping away. I tend to get way too deep into things that I find engaging, to the detriment of a lot of other things. (I'm reasonably sure I have undiagnosed ADHD myself, I'm in the process of seeking help for that and other things.)