• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.
AAF Optimus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings System Specs About

• Hello, I apologize in advance but im at a confusion on what i need to download. I currently have a laptop with the following realtek
    Audio Codec Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0256&SUBSYS_155850E2&REV_1000

running Win 10 22H2

Do you know what I need to download and perhaps a link with the Process to install? Thank you so much!
    ApplicationFrameHost_zLCbf5A9CE.png

Hello, sir. I download your mod while searching about nahimic cuz it seems to be a feature in my new motherboard that i don't know of. Anyway, I got your mod and installed it. I love it and was able to use the Nahimic console. I also got the dts head installed and was able to use it. but after a while it will switch off and tell me to buy it. Is this normal?
    Ferather
    Ferather
    You need to disable Windows Store Auto-Updates, if you want to use the provided licensed Sound Unbound, else it will be updated and you lose the license.
    If you already own Sound Unbound you can update it as you want, it will work with DTS APO4 the same as the licensed app.
    B
    Bayaya44
    thank you, I know what to do now.
    Hello,Alan
    sorry that i use translater
    i have done those :
    uninstall the origial drivers and delete them before install the aaf exe
    but i still cannot use it
    please give me some help and advise
    thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230912_232855_com.youdao.dict_edit_3.jpg
      Screenshot_20230912_232855_com.youdao.dict_edit_3.jpg
      492.3 KB · Views: 692
    • IMG_20230912_233643.jpg
      IMG_20230912_233643.jpg
      6.6 MB · Views: 729
    • IMG_20230912_233835.jpg
      IMG_20230912_233835.jpg
      6.7 MB · Views: 671
    • qq_pic_merged_1694533293030.jpg
      qq_pic_merged_1694533293030.jpg
      54.3 KB · Views: 703
    after install this driver, i can run the soundblaster x-fi, but i lose all the sound of the computer. and if i play a song in spotify i received a message "spotify can not play this now" and nothing sound. but the system recognize the speakers and the AAF DCH OPTIMUS AUDIO at the control panel.

my motherboard is msi x570 gaming plus
    and the sound hardware is ALC1220P

what should i do?, help please
    T
    thecaptain44
    if i install the driver based on generic Microsoft HD Audio the sound work but i can not open the soundblaster x-fi
    Do you have any idea what ALC chip this indicates? I have a mystery chip on a laptop I bought, and ALC245 (if that's what it were) seems to be a fictional chip with no online documentation. I was told the DEV number doesn't always indicate the ALC chip number.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-06-22 165759.png
      Screenshot 2023-06-22 165759.png
      22.6 KB · Views: 217
    • mystery_device.png
      mystery_device.png
      42.4 KB · Views: 224
    B
    basco
    i could only find this
    Installs Realtek* High Definition Audio Driver for the 3.5mm audio jack for Windows® 10 64-bit and Windows 11* for Intel® NUC 11 Enthusiast Kit & Mini PC - NUC11PHKi7
    Could you please add USB\VID_0DB0&PID_D1D7&(REV_0001&)MI_00 and send me the USB variant? In brackets is the additional value from the first Hardware ID line. I tried adding my ID to the .inf file myself but that breaks the signature. With driver signature check disabled the driver was installed and I had sound but the software components didn't install so Soundblaster Connect was just empty.
    Thanks and kind regards.
    R
    regenwurm16
    I know you recently removed USB support, but I've read in the support thread from of a person with ALC 4080 codec that it worked with Soundblaster Connect.
    Hardware Ids.png

please add these too.
    Reactions: AAF Optimus
    AAF Optimus
    AAF Optimus
    Already present
    M
    _M-a-e-l_
    Alan please, could you add my hardware id in your next audio mods, I appreciate it

Realtek ALC1220P / ALC S1220A

Hardware ID HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_1168&SUBSYS_10438723&REV_1001
    Hello everyone and good night! I kindly ask device owners that have USB-based Realtek chips (Example: ALC4080 and others) to send me the hardware IDs of those chips for each of their systems via PM so I can include them in the driver. I'm starting a complete redesign work on the package based on Realtek drivers.
    Thanks for the driver! its awesome!

but it not work on motheroard MSI MPG B650I EDGE WIFI

Audio device ID: USB\VID_0DB0&PID_36E7&MI_00

And i found that audio device ID USB\VID_0DB0&PID_36E7&MI_00 missed in *.inf file AAFOptimusDCHAudioPack and *cat files

F1 please!

thanks in advice!
    I am totally new to these things. May I install all of this in a Lenovo laptop?
    How?
    Could you please provide some guidelines?
    Thanks very much in advance.
    Reactions: DeathThrills
    DeathThrills
    DeathThrills
    I'm Late For Answering But First Download Your Preferred Driver (Realtek Or HDAudio)
    Then After That Click It And Wait For Extraction To Finish Then
    Click Next And Choose What Stuff U Want To Install Then Wait For It To Install All Of Them And Restart And Check If Everything Works If Not Well... Then Ignore Them Or Reinstall (Btw Don't Choose SB X-FI Its Still Broken Unless You Know What "/Register SKU" Means)
    @AAF Optimus
    As of today it turns out I am now also under a Z690 Motherboard with the new Realtek ALC 4080.
    I did try on my new system 2 versions of the AAF Pack the newest an one older version ( .9403, and 9357 ),
    just none of them worked, so now I have to ask Mr, Finotty to please update compatibility !!
    S
    Sistematic.System
    @AAF Optimus
    Update (Oct 29) : After more research I noticed Mr. Finotty may benefit from having
    hardware ID's in regards to Non-Working devices, therefore while hoping it helps
    here I share the Hardware ID for my particular Realtek Device.
    ( Info in Picture as attached file / annex )

Attachments

• My Realtek H-ID.JPG
      My Realtek H-ID.JPG
      35 KB · Views: 577
    have there been any development for a modded driver for the realtek alc4080 usb so we can finally have an actually EQ cause ive tried equalizer apo and its pretty bad all it does is make it worse
    Hello, I'm trying to find a way to increase the bias voltage of mic input of ALC892. The datasheet suggests the VREFOUT/MIC1 bias should be software selectable(2.5V/3.2V/4.0V). But in Realtek Audio Console
    there is no such option. I've tried using Realtek HDA driver test utility, but haven't found it there too.
    Does this support ALC 225? The mods don't seem to play sounds, or if they do work I get no audio at all.
    Reactions: AAF Optimus
    AAF Optimus
    Elitegamespy
    Elitegamespy
    Odd the driver on this uses the waves maxx audio which is realtek, but it doesn't work, so I have to use the other one, but that's also a hit or miss not sure is thats a dell issues on me end
    I have a Dell Inspiron 7779 2 in 1, and I absolutely hate the waves maxx audio since it makes my speakers sound horrible the drivers I use do install and load, but I get no sound out via my internal speakers are there any drivers that will work with this laptop and also have audio out with the internal speakers?
    Elitegamespy
    Elitegamespy
    NVM it works but nothing is using it. Chrome isn't, groove isn't IDK why I get sound but i don't hear it modified via internal speakers nor my external ones. Is there a fix for this? or is this just dell hardware being dell? Worked on every other computer I owned.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…