• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.
inf3rno
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings System Specs About

• Mujay ban isliey kiya kyun key mein topic mein eek bandey ney likha this Thread title is unimformative etc wageyra lamba lecture tha to i told him key is unimformative theread mein phier ayey kyun idiot.... cuz it was lyk my frst post to mistake to hogi zaroor!! phier mein ney dekha uss key name key neechey Senior Moderator likha tha.... :p is liey ban kyun key Senior Moderator ko idiot bola....
    Anywayz Mera motherboard AsusP5N73-CM hai...
    And i wud recomande not to overclock a amd prossesor cuz wo 60'C per jal jaeyga!! and 2.2 ko 2.6 bhi kero to bahut hai app to 3.0 ka sooch rahey ho koi achi cooling matireal hai to phier ok werna takecare abt tht..... anywayz u tell abt urself >?
    HEY THIS IS Aliraza AGAIN I GOT BANNED SO JUST COULDNT CONTACT U.. WILL BE USING THIS FRM NOW-ON AND MY OVERCLOCKING JUST IS GOIN FINE THE INTEGRATED 7100 GOT FROM 600MHZ TO 685 MHZ AND THE MEMORY ON IT COULD NOT BE OVERCLOCKED IT SHOWED ZERO ON MEMORY AND THE CARD WAS YET WORKING SOMEHOW. :) .
    ANYWAY MY PROSSESOR ISNT OVERCLOCKING THE OPTION IN BIOS IS COMPLETELY LOCKED. ANY WAY IAM FINE TUM BATAO, HOW R U?
    Go here and download and install the download manager...After you install start it up and download the game...There will be about 4 different things in the box you can download...Just download the 1 that says core...Install it and you will be up and running!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…