• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.
Mussels
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings System Specs About

• w1zzard told me in MSN, i hadnt even noticed til he told me. He called me a no-lifer, i made the obvious pun of saying "no, its life" (you know, life sentence... bad joke was bad)
    nah he was serious... but they both expire within 24 hours. so he at least got the joke :)
    you shoulda seen me impersonating w1zzard :p changed my title to administrator, and posted right after him. i got two infractions out of it :D
    Loving the avatar Mussles, at first I thought W1zz had replied, then I saw his beard was on fire! lol.
    at my guess, it will support crossfire just like the current chipsets with the option of SLI being added just like in i7.
    A dumb question but you may know; Will core i5 and P55 support SLI? I haven't heard anything regarding it. :ohwell:
    delay... photoshop 7 doesnt work under windows 7... i cant resize the pics to be avatar friendly.
    you neeed to change your nom avatar im awaiting an update of amazingly hilarious proportions
    the fires were on the other side of bendigo to me, apart from a weekend with sporadic power we werent affected. and my UPS meant i still had a PC with net during the outages :)
    Hey mate, noticed your from Bendigo, you weren't affected by any of those fires on Saturday? Can't believe the stuff I'm seeing in the paper here in Melbourne!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…