• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.
Triprift
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings System Specs About

• Right on man, forward me a master piece when you get a chance! Nice work over at GN.net
    Trip, just checkin in with ya. Send me a crazy picture when you come across it!
    GEEZAM Trip! that is one HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE freakin' spider! i mean it's feasting on a bird! totaly wicked :respect: i like spider's but if i actually saw one that big i think i'd sh1t myself! :laugh:
    i would definately have to agree on it looking good man :respect: seeing that make's me wanna figure out my digicam and get out there and try to get something like that for myself! prolly won't happen cuz i suck :laugh: anyhow have yourself a good one bro :toast:
    its a great fast paced shooter, but at this point unless you catch it cheap, I'd almost wait for L4D2.
    good to hear you're doin' OK! i'm pretty much in the same boat but add a physical problem to the mix....

life is never easy and what is good is never easy, we just have to maintain and strive to get through all the BS ;)

i'm like the proverbial "cat that came back" lol

i'll be building a new rig in the upcoming week's, FINALLY! lol so you'll prolly see me asking some dillhole Q's hahaha :roll:

Cheer's! :toast:
    Comments and Feedback probably is the best place. I was just saying I'm not sure how many will actually look there. They are usually to eager to post, just tick all yes boxes and ignore rules and stickys. Be good to link to tho. :)
    Im sick of people using imageshack, I refuse to click on them now.
    Hey NP, its what I do, just wish more people would write in or PM with news than start a thread and get upset when they are not mentioned :ohwell:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…