• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.
jbunch07
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings System Specs About

• Thanks dude. I was sitting here resizing my photos that I took for my DDR3 thread and went hmm...he needs an avatar... :D
    i'm pretty shure you can edit the title in your first post if not ask a mod to do it for you.

that wasn't cool what erocker told you, keeping the same format OK i agree with that 100% but not allowing you to title your own thread :shadedshu
    so put it under your name! it's YOUR thread not alcpone's or erocker's, you can still keep the format just slap your name on top ;) can't beleive erocker said that to you :shadedshu
    not to be an @ss but if you wanna get technical i'm pretty shure i had the first benchmark thread here on TPU, "post your 3dmark05" IIRC :lol: check it out! so i think it's only fitting that your thread bear your name ;)

:toast:
    Yeah these boards have some weird options. I'll have my DS5 monday so i'll see what i can do. I'll let you know what i get.
    For sure it does - it looks like it's keeping fairly true to the series . . . which was Mel Brooks' brainchild back in the day.
    yep - Blazing Saddles was good as well. Man, I was bummed when I heard Mel didn't have anything to do with the Get Smart movie coming out . . .
    lol - Mel Brooks is friggin awesome!

My girl thought MiT was only alright, until I forced her to watch Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves . . . I told her you can't understand half the jokes of MiT without ever having seen the movie that's being spoofed!
    A
    nope just got it now :p and luckily i got a ear mammoth mount....even though i never pre-orderd it :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…