• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.
Solaris17
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Heatware System Specs About

• that'll be it then, I'd like 5 coppies of your utility disk - the lightscribe version, and would it be too corny to ask for you to sign them like as a special edition deal? haha idk but 3 are for prizes (the others for me) so i thought that would be neat...but you'd still be the best if u didnt :p

oh and how much will this run me? uhh ill PM u my addy anyways and u can send me ur paypal address?
    yo what do you recommend, i like the sound of permanent but i also like the sound of color
    :) same back man.

and I know what lightscribe is lol but labels...is that better or worse or whats the diff?
    hey man long time no talk, i was reading through my old unfinished work log and saw your posts and decided i needed to say hey to an old bud sooo...HEY :D

and in other news how much would 5 copies of your utility DVD run me?
    Hey fella. I charge you ten bucks for the gilded lily, twenty for the Roman holiday, fifty for the old Walrus 'n' Carpenter,and for seventy-five you can sleigh ride down Kilimanjaro. :pimp:
    If I befriend you, I will have to tell you my secret. If I tell you my secret, I will have to digitally kill you.
    Yes, giving it to your GF while she was on all fours. It was truly delightful, send her my regards. I just gave her a sandwich btw, I don't know why she eats on all fours like a dog, but to each their own. Brilliant woman.
    Whatever you were told that wasn't my GF. If it was that girl I've been seeing once in a while... Yeah. It doesn't take much. She's quite the slattern.
    Hi Sol! I am here but in the mornings only, during work not much time to post! Summer we go to seaside place no phone no net just boating, spearfishing and gaming on laptop..
    I built one for my mum and dad when they first hit the shelves, I really liked it but at the time could not afford one
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…