• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.
Mussels
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings System Specs About

• ----------
    its not personal.

i just like typing :D (and i'm trying to get you on the right track from the start, if we get you thinking through the problem the right way, you're going to solve it faster)
    ----------
    Erocker makes me think otherwise
    gone. dunno why, even if it was crap news, worst case is no one would have posted.
    I have two pages man. You and Bta are the only two I'm missing. In the future no one in their right mind can say this forum isn't fair :laugh:
    ----------
    Mussels
    I'm watching you dr_emulator

P.S, what you all think of my new avatar lol?
    ----------
    yes love the avy, hm it does make it harder to recognise you at first as we are all used to your old one.

sorry i meant to reply sooner,but just got back from returning this vibrator, i mean fan:laugh: actually i don't no why i bought it, i was meant to get 2 12 cm fans,but somehow persuaded myself into getting a 22cm :shadedshu it's for my summer retreat (or shed outside:laugh:) well i call it my summer retreat as no one is near it and it's really peacefull in there, and my pc's going in there with my modem, when i get my act together, i need to do some wood cutting first though,i can't wait till it's finished :D

yes that smilley would be great as a warning to members who might be getting a little tetchy with each other ,hey they can't report ya for being a bad mod if you don't say anything ,it's just to let them know your there :D i'm sure people wouldn't take offence
    anyway if people don't behave civilised, what do they expect, flowers ;)
    well i'm off to wire my window fans up as it's getting hot again :cry:
    hey did you read this post i think you should use it :laugh:

1. Moderator is always right.
    2. If a moderator is not right, see 1.

but you must have this smilley for fear effect underneath the text;)
    or just use the smilley
    do you know if its possible if we can make a psp ds hand held sub forum under games? or at least a sticky for each one? i think it would be cool :)
    no idea - likely its the image server as i've never seen a picture limit before.
    Thank for the help and info man I really appreciate it. Ive been to alot of forums and when people ask thing that are generally considered noob questions they get shunned, but this seems a little different. Ive never seen 3 people come to help and answer questions that quickly all without any negativity
    interesting, JMCSLOB.

Its something i find myself saying a lot, but i need to say it again.

I cannot read minds, and i am not borg-linked with the TPU servers - if you want help, you DO have to link me to the thread/post that is your problem.
    You are wasting everyones time. You broke forum rules making thread after thread on the same topic, you had three about your laptop at the same time.

I said in your thread - This is an english speaking forum. If you cant speak english properly, we cant help you here.

P.S - moderators are something like police. You can ask for help - but dont ever think you can tell them what to do.
    i dint waste anyone's tym and u got proven wrong by having misconception on the proof! so stop closing my threads and stop wasting my tym and effort!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…