• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.
kenkickr
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings System Specs About

• Thanks. Believe it or not I pulled it off a website that was talkin about the new Avator parody pron
    Congrats on quit smokin! :D It's a tough habit to quit. Having a hard time myself. I switched out my ram and fixed a problem I was having, that's why you see a sudden spike from me. My pump for watercooling would kick in and out. So I sold all my watercooling stuff and threw away the pump.

Picked up a 2nd GTS with the cash.
    <Friendly motivation>
    C'mon man!! I've got 2 days estimated for overtake on you @ Free DC Stats in crunching.
    I just got my hdd in from Seagate, they rebuilt the drive and it works great! Thanks again for all your help:toast:
    She'd be a 10 if she was wearing a White Sox jersey but Chicago girls are FINE!!!!!
    She's just a picture I found. I've decided for the baseball season I'm going to put up a different Cubs girl each month so stay tuned.
    hell yeah she is and Im loving the whole change of the guard with it!!

Take her and the cubs jersey and have a real good time!
    I wish I knew cause I'd dump my girlfriend just so I could try and get that cubs jersey off her. J/K I don't know but she is damn fine!
    Who is the hot chick in the avatar. I love her for being a die hard cubs fan, like me, only a hell of a lot sexier.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…