• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.
N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings System Specs About

• hey dude... well in london, I work for (EDITED)( a record label / night club...) anyways we have to upload large WAV files and shit so they invested (a lot of money) on a fat line which I share with the rest of my office...

I usually get around 50up/50down... but the actual line we have is a fibre 300up/300down unlimited burstable line... basically its capable of more, in bursts... but set at 100...

beucase im sharing that shit with iother people i get around 50 or so... but its all good hehehehe....

you probably wondering if it makes a difference to my life.... well to be honest no... I have a 20mb line at home and it feels the same... unless im uploading or downloading a massive file. so if you on 8mb broadband it will feel pretty much the same.... at speeds above 10gb its all about latency really, not bandwidth... when you download massive files though above a gig, its about brute force .... hehehehe ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…