• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.
TheMailMan78
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings System Specs About

• I've always been hetero. I'd obviously be hitting on Dan constantly if I wasn't.
    Just temporary to compliment a post in the Anime Club. The eye will be back soon.
    T
    Oh, OK. As long as you're not abandoning us. :D
    T
    So, your ban expired an now you're back. I suppose that like everyone else you will now abandon us on GN. We support you and comfort you and the first chance you get, you kick us to the curb. {sniffle} {sniffle} But that's OK. We're used to it. We'll survive.
    Although I've seen some Max Headroom shows, I still don't get the idea. I guess I had to be a teen living in that decade to understand what was going on. :p
    I do like Art of Noise's Paranomia.
    Now that I think of it you should've used trollface as your avatar in the first place!
    W
    so santa are gay ?? wow, thats will surely destroy every child dreams and turn it into nightmare
    W
    hey bro, your pic is quite disturbing are you a gay ? :p
    Finally got this game to run as it was supposed to.
    The solution makes no sense though.
    I reinstalled game, let it update etc...
    Copied my saved games.
    Tested.
    Vats drops to 1 fps.
    Inserted dll fix.
    Still no change vats drops to 1 fps.
    Went to CCC.
    Set all CCC settings to lowest possible. (CCC - 3D Graphics - All)
    Exited game.
    Went to CCC again.
    Tested game. Game looks crap but Vats works fine!
    Went to (CCC - 3D Graphics - All) once more.
    Put "Texture Filtering" and "Mipmap Details" on maximum high. Left other settings as they were.
    Tested game - now it looks great and I get no fps drops when using VATS.

I told you it makes no sense....
    I just hope this holds..

And, I think probably this issue was caused from me updating to 10.10e (perhaps not the driver as such but the resulting 3D settings upon installing it?) and not from the game or the 10th November patch itself.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…