• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.
intel igent
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings System Specs About

• :(

The Indian Cricket team did play international matches at the Toronto Cricket Club. Not seen them play in Canada for 5 years now. Toronto was regarded as a great neutral venue for games such as India vs. Pakistan, etc. where for the players' safety, neutral venues were a must....about 5 odd years ago because of strained relations between the countries. It's all better now.
    If you like nature and a moderate climate for the most part, this where to be. I believe it's referred to as a temperate rainforest. not bad, you were close qualicum is how it's spelt. Your way sounds less dirty lol
    i'm such a n00b :nutkick: :roll:

i had the pleasure of climbing that mountain and visiting qualicom (sp?) fall's while i was out there as well. defianately a beautifull area
    4:26pm just about 3hrs ahead of you guy's ;) my one cousin lives/d about 10min from Mt.Benson don't know if that ring's a bell or give's an idea
    yeah, i've had a few beers up there. havn't been in awhile, it's gotten a little trendy/yuppy-ish. Better to drive right past and into the mountains
    Nanimo is a beatiful place. We have alot of those here:)
    not sure what you mean by 20? if your talk cb jargin i'm thinking the answer would be Fort Langley. First settlement on the west coast of Canada
    Of course man, no offense taken or attempted to be given, I was just stating mine as well. :toast:
    Thanks. It's getting tough though :( I'm back to college for my Post-Grad. What's funny, our proffs are treating us like school-kids (strict internal assessments, outdoor assignments, 5 hrs/day at the hospital, a new credit system....blah). I'm taking a breather today. No work.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…